It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challlenge to those that support CIT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Ranke and Aldo have asked for the help of the truther community in getting their smoking gun evidence to a court of law/MSM.
This thread was created SPECIFICALLY for the ATS truther posters to cite how they will specifically help get the CIT evidence to court/MSM.
Aldo and Craig have both posted numerous times over at LCF hoe they need this help.
I would imagine that to the truther who does this that there would be instand fame and recognition!
I am asking that you cite who you discussed the evidence with and what the result was.
You may have to get the transcripts of the inteviews that CIT conducted.
I am sure that if you ask them they may be able to provide those.
This is your opportunity to show the world that what occurred at the Pentagon was an inside job!
I would appreciate it if we could keep this thread on topic.
Best wishes to whatever truther member/members takes up this challenge.
i will help in anyway that I can.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Anybody willing to help?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The short answer is no, they aren't.

The "movement" isn't, really. It exists on the internet in the form of forum posts and various disjointed "actions" that garner turn outs in the single digits. Sure, there a few noise makers but an actual “movement” they are not.

If they felt as strongly about the subject matter as they like to claim, they would be compelled to do something. For goodness sake, it’s been the better half of a decade and these guys are perfectly happy hitting the “post” button, rather than having the conviction of their beliefs and getting out there and doing something.

I commend CIT for having intestinal fortitude and taking up the challenge. At least they have recognized the need to stop talking and take action.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar
The "movement" isn't, really. It exists on the internet in the form of forum posts and various disjointed "actions" that garner turn outs in the single digits. Sure, there a few noise makers but an actual “movement” they are not.

I guess you either do not know or ignore the large websites like the following.

1. Large website of piilots who question the official story.

2. Large website of military and security speciallist who question the official story.

3. Large website of engineers who question the official story.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
See the above post.

Highlighted one of my main contentions better than I could have.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So please explain to me after almost 7 years the people that still believe the official story cannot post any reports or show evidence to support the official story?

But people looking for the truth are able to post lots of facts and evidence to question the official story?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ULTIMA,
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.
ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THE CIT EVIDENCE TO A COURT?
STOP DERAILING MY THREAD.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert
ULTIMA,
PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.
ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE THE CIT EVIDENCE TO A COURT?
STOP DERAILING MY THREAD.

I would but there are already lots of cases ahead of me, mostly from family memebers but a lot also from professionals.

I am still waiting for anyone who believes the official story to post any actual evidence that supports it.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ok so you are NOT WILLING to take the evidence that proves mass murder to a court, thanks!
If you had paid attention to my OP instead of derailing my thread you would have noticed that I was looking for members of the truth community who ARE WILLING to take the evidence to court.
You seem to have a ton of time to post here but no time to get evidence of mass murder to a court, that is very telling.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Ok so you are NOT WILLING to take the evidence that proves mass murder to a court, thanks!

As stated i do not need to becasue there is a large amount of cases on the books already that are going to take years to get through.

Also as stated we have plenty of information that the government had warnings and did nothing to stop the attacks. Too bad people like you just ignore facts and want to live in a safe fantasy world.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

As stated i do not need to becasue there is a large amount of cases on the books already that are going to take years to get through.

Also as stated we have plenty of information that the government had warnings and did nothing to stop the attacks. Too bad people like you just ignore facts and want to live in a safe fantasy world.

But who's living in that safe fantasy world (in front of your computer monitor) claiming to have damning evidence against the official version of the greatest crime ever, yet unwilling to even submit an affadavit in support of legal action to bring the perpetrators to justice?

Surely this case takes precedence over the other ones if the evidence can stand up.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

WOW CIT folks work full time yet had found the time and energy to uncover mass murder.
You seem to have PLENTY of time to post here at ATS.
Time to get the ball rolling on this Ultima!!!!!
Put up or STFU so to speak.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok so far we have ULTIMA declining to get the evidence before a court.
COME ON PEOPLE!
We already have 4 over at JREF decline!!!!
DONT LET THE JREF TRUTHER MEMBERS BEAT YOU!!!!
Lets at least get 1 truth community membert to step up to the plate and get this evidence to a court!!!
BTW one of CIT's VERY OWN has declined to get the evidence to a court!!!
Congrats to Dom for being a member of CIT but at the same time declining to bring evidence of MASS MURDER to a court!
Ok if I cant get one member willing to do it then it should be a breeze to get 4 more to decline so ATS IS NOT beat by JREF!!!!!
LETS GO PEOPLE!!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

So please explain to me after almost 7 years the people that still believe the official story cannot post any reports or show evidence to support the official story?

But people looking for the truth are able to post lots of facts and evidence to question the official story?

Don't be silly. Craig Ranke admitted today on his forum that he never bothered to interview any of the key eyewitnesses that saw or handled the wreckage inside the Pentagon. His choice of many of the over 1,000 people who did and he interviewed NONE of them.

Aldo Marquis admitted that many months ago: "...we have nothing for you..." Now Ranke has joined him. Rob Balsamo will be forced to admit it also.

So far, as you well know, Ultima1, you have yet to present anything refuting the massive evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon. And you are already on record as admitting a plane did indeed hit the Pentagon.

We're still waiting for you to tell us which plane hit the Pentagon if it wasn't AA77. You clammed up after your made that Freudian slip and admitted it to us. How long will you keep us waiting, Ultima1, until you tell us WHAT plane hit the Pentagon?

[edit on 30-7-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ok so Ranke appeared on the radio show hosted by a low rent comdian.
There seems to be a trend here that Craig likes to appear on comedy radio shows!!!
WTF!?!?!?!
EVIDENCE OF MASS MURDER and the last 2 radio shows you were on are hosted by comedians?
SICK

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
So far, as you well know, Ultima1, you have yet to present anything refuting the massive evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

What massive evidence?

You have no photos or videos showing AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

You have no reports matching any of the parts found to AA77.

So please show me what evidence do you have that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

So far, as you well know, Ultima1, you have yet to present anything refuting the massive evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

What massive evidence?

You have no photos or videos showing AA77 hitting the Pentagon.

Correct. We don't need photos or videos.

You have no reports matching any of the parts found to AA77.

Correct. What "reports" do you think I need that I or you don't have? Dead passenger testimony?

So please show me what evidence do you have that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

The same evidence you have. Apparently, it's only not good enough to you, yet you can't give us any good reason.

Now, why won't you tell us what plane, the one you claimed crashed into the Pentagon, is?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   

So what evidnece do you have. You keep stating there is lots of evidnece so lets see it.

Correct. What "reports" do you think I need that I or you don't have? Dead passenger testimony?

Oh you need something called crime scene reports, that you do not have. So you still have no evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

The same evidence you have. Apparently, it's only not good enough to you, yet you can't give us any good reason.

There is no evindece that AA77 hit the Pentagon, maybe evidence of a plane BUT NOT AA77.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So what evidnece do you have. You keep stating there is lots of evidnece so lets see it.

We don't need photos or videos, correct? We didn't need them to know the Titanic sank, so yours was just another meaningless claim.

Oh you need something called crime scene reports, that you do not have.

Why would anyone need a crime scene report to know an event happened?

So you still have no evidence that AA77 hit the Pentagon.

You haven't given us any reason to believe we need photos, videos, or crime scene reports. Perhaps you can come up with a reason but you certainly haven't given one.

There is no evindece that AA77 hit the Pentagon, maybe evidence of a plane BUT NOT AA77.

So, as I've asked you for months now, give us your evidence that a plane hit.

How long do we need to wait for your answer?

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

We don't need photos or videos, correct? .

Ys we do, you do need evidence, something that you do not have.

Why would anyone need a crime scene report to know an event happened?

To know the facts of what really happened. Something you do not have.

You haven't given us any reason to believe we need photos, videos, or crime scene reports. Perhaps you can come up with a reason but you certainly haven't given one.

Are for real? We need evidence to know what really happened. Evidence you do not have.

So, as I've asked you for months now, give us your evidence that a plane hit.

Right after you show all that evidene that you state you have that i have been asking for years to support the oficial story.

[ How long do we need to wait for your answer?

Ho long do we need to wait for the evindence you keep stating you have that AA77 hit the Pentagon?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join