It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Comfirmation And A Personal Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
The flight data recorded actually shows what many witnesses stated, does not support a shoot down...etc.

You haven't proven that alleged FDR was the same one from the alleged Flight 93.

How can you justify using the results from something that hasn't been proven to exist???

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phalid

Yes, flight 93 was shot down. Yes, the "Lets Roll" story was fabricated. It was introduced to induce a swelling amongst the populace of what we call patriotism but what is in all actuality nationalism. Intense feelings of nationalism amongst the populace is an absolute must for any fascist political regime to succeed. Yes, it was swallowed hook line and sinker. Do not give too much credit to the average American citizen for he/she is not on average as smart as we would assume. I equate the situational awareness of the average American citizen to a story of an old Serbian woman who was interviewed in the mid 1990's during the war in the Balkans When she was asked by a journalist why the Serbs were at war with the Croats and Muslims, she replied with a recount of atrocities that she had heard on the radio. When the journalist asked the woman why she believed the news without being presented any verified facts to back up the claim, she responded to the journalist with a blank stare. After a few seconds she responded with a statement full of naivety found in small children: "Why would they lie?!?".

What proof you may ask do I have to be able to post that flight 93 was absolutely, positively shot down? I've seen the CRITIC . How have I seen the critic? I am a 10 year Air Force veteran who has spent his entire career working in the Intelligence Community. It is a well known fact amongst the community that the "official" story about flight 93 is a lie. Why am I sharing this information now? Because after 10 years of service I can not in good conscience continue working in a career field that has become overwhelmed with terrorist paranoia.

Ever heard of counter-radicalization? It is a program enacted recently whose goal is to identify and remove those individuals, deemed potentials, before they become terrorists. Think about that.

That's all for now. I need a smoke. I look forward spending a lot of time on the forum.

Alright if you are a true patriot give us something real, if not, you are a hoaxer...which is so very sad if true...

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'd like to respond regarding the cell phone calls from Flight 93.

cell phones sometimes have trouble working when the plane is at cruising altitude because phone towers aren't built to project their signals that high.

Taken from: FCC to consider in-flight use ...

If Flight 93 was at 'cruising altitude' when the calls were supposedly made, they shouldn't have worked very well. If it wasn't, they still probably wouldn't work all THAT well. Shoot, my cell phone doesn't work all that well when I'm driving the country roads between my house and my work. So, at best, I think the calls would have been full of static and unclear.

We are left with several possibilities, and I don't know which one is the truth.

1) It all happened just like they say it did; somehow the calls got through and people were able to speak to their loved ones.
2) The calls were made by the people from flight 93, but they were not actually in the air on Flight 93 at the time the calls were made.
3) The calls were made by imposters or using voice alteration. Sometimes I can't tell who's on the phone, if my cell phone didn't 'tell' me on the display, I'd have to ask "who is this?" So it wouldn't surprise me at all if people were fooled into thinking the calls were from their family members, especially if the calls weren't all that clear (which they shouldn't have been!)

I really do have to wonder how likely it is that 1 is the truth. There were several impediments to the calls getting through and people having intelligible conversations, given where the plane supposedly was and the situation. I personally think that either 2 or 3 are at least equally probable, if not more likely.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I too would like to see a little more evidence for the OP. Even though the debunkers seem willing to accept any testimony from witnesses as long as it backs up the official story, I think we should have a little than what we were given.
I, for one, do not harp on the phone calls. They could have been staged with out being faked, it's not all that difficult to imagine. They only needed a handful of calls, how hard would it be to have the passengers call their loved ones from some location with a gun to their heads. Tell them exactly what to say and what not to say or their families lives will be in jeopardy.
CVR could be faked in the same location, what evidence is there that the phone calls were made while on board of any aircraft, let alone the alleged flight? It's just like the light poles, they didn't need to stage them, but it was for a greater psychological effect on those who actually caught that part of story.

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirageofdeceit
I'm getting tired of chasing you around these forums now. You're derailing thread after thread.

I do believe that's his/her/it's intention. And with that intention...one must presume an interest.

N'est pas?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

as I said the FDR isnt anything w/o the SN. Can you please post how they matched the 2?

Waiting patiently.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Only 2 of the calls logged from Flight 93 were made on cell phones all
the other calls were from GTE Airphones - phones in the seat backs
which used a VHF radio channel to communicate with the ground.

The 2 cell phone calls were from Ed Felt and flight attendent C C Lyles -
the calls came near the end of the flight when plane was flying at much
lower altiitude. Also the location of crash was in Somerset county PA
which contains highest elevations in state. Cell Phone towers are on
mountain ridges which reduced distance between plane and ground

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Here is log of calls from Flight 93 (with altitude information added)

Last 2 calls are from cell phones with plane at altitude of 5000 ft.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I am a bit disconcerted that the OP has not responded to questions. The OP has only posted the first post and that was that.

It may be that he was "taken away" for opening up... Or it could be that he was hoaxing.

We may never know.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I'm getting tired of chasing you around these forums now. You're derailing thread after thread.

Stop chasing me. Put me on ignore and you will no longer have to read the facts I present to you.

The reason why you're upset is because you are being shown some facts that contradict your ct's.

Providing evidence to refute the OP is certainly not derailing. This thread is about the alleged shoot down of flight 93. I have shown it to be otherwise.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This thread is about the alleged shoot down of flight 93. I have shown it to be otherwise.

You have shown anything, ThroatYogurt. You can't even show that the alleged FDR is from the alleged Flight 93.

Keep trying.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

tezza,

You ignore everything that is shown to you. This is typical of many truthers. "ask questions / ignore answers." You fit right in there.

I don't have access to the SN and you know it. You puff up your feathers and echo the same BS. Really it's not impressive.

Prove the people on the flight did NOT exist.
Prove that the DNA evidence was not real.
Prove that the phone calls were fake.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As I said in my last post to you - I only deal in hard evidence.

Impossible.

Let's see it.

I've yet to see actual phone records, CC records (you need a CC to use the airphone - they don't take coins!
).

Why is the duration of the mobile phone calls unknown - DUH - get the phone records!!
...but they don't exist because they were never made.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I don't have access to the SN and you know it.

Why don't you have access to it?

Shouldn't a complete and thorough investigation also be transparent?

If the government has nothing to hide with its official story, then why is it suppressing evidence, if indeed the alleged evidence even exists?

You can't tell tall tales about the data on the alleged FDR, until you can prove that it was the one that was used on the alleged Flight 93.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Tezz.. OMG! you WIN!!!

Let's pack it up boys.. The folks at Langley won't be happy about this.

Oh, and Tezz... let me know when you find the 40 passengers. They out on the Caribbean spending their NWO money? Or were they taken to an undisclosed location where they all faced a firing squad.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

As I said in my last post to you - I only deal in hard evidence.

This post was not to you, it was to Tezza.

Impossible.

You're right. Because they did. I don't care what you believe and don't believe. Those people were real and I have proven it.

Let's see it.

You have analytical knowledge in DNA matching etc? Wouldn't matter anyway, you would say it was planted.

I've yet to see actual phone records, CC records (you need a CC to use the airphone - they don't take coins!
).

A persons credit card bill is private information. Again, you would say it was fake. Why can't you go on the victims families word? Or are you saying that the families are "in on it?" You have not offered anything to refute the evidence that I have presented to you. Nadda.

Why is the duration of the mobile phone calls unknown - DUH - get the phone records!!
...but they don't exist because they were never made.

You can't back that up. Try again. Cell phone records are private. You don't have the rights to them.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I have a question for those that believe the Con. Theory. If what you say is true and the government really was behind all of this, then why do you stay here in this country? This is not a question to be a smarty pants but a question I have often thought about. If for one moment I trully thought that our government was that bad I would leave as fast as I can.
I would like to know what you all think, are you staying because you are trying to help or get others to see what we are missing.

Thats all Thanks for any Replies in Advance

me

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I don't have access to the SN and you know it.

Thats why I asked for it anyway. It doesent even have to be the SN just the part they matched it to.

I made an entire thread asking about the whereabouts of serial numbers from the airplanes that day, it did not get one informational response.

It seems that ALL serial numbers from all 4 flights were destroyed that day, setting precedence an unprecidented 4 times.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join