It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Half a Million Plastic Coffins?!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Everybody is thinking bodies, yet we know that the casualties would be easier to dispose of by crmation than burial. So what if they aren't for bodies at all?

In any "war" certain priceless items need to be saved. Paintings, museum pieces, the treasures of humanity.

Remember a few weeks back when everyone was talking about the seed storage vaults, where seeds could restock the Earth in case of a major disaster? The same type of disaster could cause many priceless artifacts to suffer or be lost and destroyed.

Many times museums use fakes for displaying, for safety reasons, and the real item is stored. It wouldn't be too hard to take the original object, pack it well in these "crates", seal it to preserve it, and transport it to a safe place.

Remember how the Natzis used mines to hide all sorts of loot? Well, if some group, with enough power and influence, chose to do the same thing prior to "something" they had information on, what better way to ship it? And all the while, everyone is thinking dead bodies.

Just a thought, because I like to speculate on alternatives.

that sound much more plausible and makes sence with all that stored information and if someting they planned happens like a virus they made is unleashed the surviving population would have to look to these people for guidence because their going to be the only ones with the technology lulz sounds pretty dumb but so does the original post

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
reply to post by mystiq

who is exactly going to lead these people to these so called gas chambers. You do relize that the people in the military are just like you and me. They are no different. If you think they would round up innocent americans (their friends, neighbors, etc.) and lock them up in these so called concentration camps, kill and gas them, then you are insane. The Major Majority of the military would never do this. You may have less than 1% of military leaders and forces that would actually go along with a plan like that. Not going to happen, Today or Ever. I would love to know who is going to enforce this NWO. It is such a joke.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by tide88]

There is alot of speculation as to who will be involved, talk of millions of foreign militia already on US soil. Pretty hard to imagine your own relatives doing it, right? The thing is, the mechanisms for this fascism keep moving forward, but hopefully they will get blocked and derailed along the way. So it really is my hope that even if there are non-citizen militia willing to do this, that enough people within our institutions, both government and military, will chose to be real heros when the time comes. There is a website for police officers and militia against the treason of nwo. Oklahoma declared sovereignty, pdf on their gov't website, that states contitutional abuse and knowledge of more constitutional abuses to come, as their main reason. Of course, that didn't get mainstream press. George Green, though not one of my favorite disclosure guys, as he fondles his gold coins a bit too much, non-the-less mentioned that in the higher circles, the PTB are like a den of vipers, not a single one can trust the others sitting across from them with their lives. This can't make loyalty a very big thing, so siding on the people can only be the right thing to do. Surely many will come over to our side. So I really hope you're right. But in the meantime, we need to stay alert, and be ready to defend our families. Theres too much evidence that things are terribly wrong.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yup, ABS plastic burial vaults. Work out good for people who cannot afford to buy the more expensive concrete vaults. That wasn't the Doria company facilities you were filming was it? Do a google or yahoo for burial vaults and you'll see lots of styles.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Plastic coffins, these look like what they have you sleep in here in California when they run out of bunks at the local jail. I had the mis fortune of spending 3 day in jail last year. there were about 15 guys sleepin, using as there bunks, these plastic coffins no lid. The coffins in the pictures have so many possible uses. Not saying jail is there only use just that it is one use... bil

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
if nuclear holocaust comes down on the middle east, that's at least 320,000 dead americans right there. just saying.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OldMedic

They are, in fact, burial vaults which house the casket and prevent cave-ins and, in the case of sealed burial vaults, moisture and water from entering the casket (at least for a while). Multiple links have been provided in this thread which show examples of some different types of polypropylene burial vaults which all look exactly like these.. I've talked in great detail about how they are constructed, why polypropylene is used instead of the concrete that has primarily been used in the past, etc...

As I just stated, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever why the government would spend all this money to get all these burial vaults manufactured for the purpose of burying american victims of a major terrorist attack when burial vaults are not required by any law by any state in the union. If the aim is to prevent some kind of disease or radiation from the corpse, there are other much more cost-effective ways for the government to dispose of dead bodies.

The government isn't going to murder americans and then pay all this money to give them a proper burial inside a burial vault which

1-is not required by any law in the U.S.
2-is a waste of the government's money since burial vaults don't permanently keep out moisture OR prevent cave-ins anyway (contrary to popular belief).

You can see all my links from the federal trade commission and elsewhere on these issues in my last post..

But the idea that this is some kind of FEMA burial vault manufacturing operation makes no sense to me either. I talked about this conspiracy in previous posts so please refer to them on the details. However it makes no sense why FEMA would round up, incarcerate, torture, and execute non-compliant american citizens in cold blood, and then spend all this money to give the deceased a proper burial of some kind when burial vaults AREN'T required by any law on the books in any state as I stated in my prevoius post..

Originally posted by sp00n1
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

These are air tight, hermetically sealed coffins. Who the hell just happens to have 500,000 specially designed coffins capable of containing biowarfare bodies laying around?!

www.polyguardvaults.com...

[edit on 7/18/2008 by sp00n1]

1-Not all burial vaults are hermetically sealed. Even with the sealed burial vaults, the seal will eventually degrade and the seal will fail. In the end, no burial vault is permenantly hermetically sealed, however manufacturers probably tell shoppers that they are so they can make more money. Also, a sealed container does not in any way, shape, or form prevent decomposition of the body. That is also a myth.

2-These are not coffins. These are burial vaults which are used to house the actual coffin/casket itself in an effort to protect the casket from becoming compromised by water or cave-ins.

3 -Some people think the link in this post is the actual manufacturer of what we are seeing in the video but that is FALSE (I'm trying to prevent people from getting mixed up here). There are MANY companies that manufacture them and almost any septic tank manufacturing company can also manufacture polypropylene burial vaults since the manufacturing process is identical to polypropylene septic tanks. All that is required is a mold. Everything else involved in the production process is exactly the same as a polypropylene septic tank.

This company in the link above does not even have an office anywhere in the state of Georgia.

-ChriS

[edit on 23-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If you are going to speculate, the method of mass disposal for bodies is a tractor trailer with a conveyor belt leading to a shredder that feeds the bits to a high power microwave, it is instantly pellitized and sterilized as dry fertilizer.

The vaults are ideal for body transport. You need to get the bodies to the conveyor belt, that means local transport. You could pile a few bodies into one of those vaults for transportation. A few hundred thousand of those would be enough for half the population. If you recycle? And you can feed the output into boxes for storage and transport.

Think Green!

[edit on 23-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Folks, if there are that many dead people, they’re going to be bulldozing them into giant pits en mass, not putting individuals into plastic coffins. I don’t know what all those things are for, but individual burials of hundreds of thousands probably ain’t it.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

You really need help

If you really thought that whole thing out perhaps you need to step back off the internet and call a psychologist. You sound very intelligent but are wasting the knowledge you possess to fear... Im sure the Government has added your theory as another possible alternative of disposable... A Feasable Morbid Idea.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The time of tribulation is coming everyone must be prepared for the end times. the time that was to come is now at hand. and FYI our government is one of the worst in the world it is also one of the beasts of revelation.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The government is obviously breeding super vampires underground to subdue the human population. This is becaue Bush is a vampire and that's why he started the war. He's a day walker, but he still needs blood, so he sent Americans to Iraq to kill people and get killed, and then they bring the bodies frozen back to Bush to drink their blood.

Dude, if you could get GSA license plates and/or "US Government Property" signs, then you'd be in business. Otherwise, ehh.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Folks, I keep hearing you guys say that they will just put all the bodies in a huge pit and bury them. THAT DOES'NT WORK IF THEY ARE CONTAMINATED! I keep hearing ya'll say that they will cremate them, that's worse then burying them! In a cremation chamber there is a smoke stack, when the person gets cremated, then some of the remains (through by way of smoke) come out and into the air. cremateing a body will NOT destroy the radiation, it will only make it worse by spreading it through the air.

That's why air-tight plastic caskets such as these are ideal for desposing of contaminated bodies.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Well you seem pretty intelligent... But did you know Radiation can seep through all sorts of materials. is it Alpha or Gamma rays? I think Alpha... regaurdless RADIATION IS A PLAGUE... These coffins wont stop conamination... one of the few things that will help prevent it is... Potassium Iodine tablets. Start stocking up on those if your really afraid... If I were you Id move near the plastic tubs... where there is storage... they wont blow that area up hahhahahhahahaaa

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well it is a large amount of sarcophagus's, but again it could just be stock stored at a factory.

I do predict though, that in the next 100 years, over 6.5 billion people will die. Its pretty much guaranteed.

There are roughly 6.5 billion people on earth, all of which will die in the next 100 years (average).

So, 6.5 billion people, over 100 years, is about 65 million people dieing each year in the world, or roughly 178 thousand people per day. So that stock pile would count for about one week of deaths in the world.

Maybe I am in the wrong business.
-x

[edit on 23-7-2008 by xmaddness]

[edit on 23-7-2008 by xmaddness]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

TextText Black
...o.k. they have a bunch off coffins..they allso buy body bage..and other # they dont need.. whats the point..a matt tabi. momement..no stupids they buy # they dont need all the time and luck of the irish if they ever use it...and if they dont it's a tax wright off...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Think Green!

Don't you mean, think soylent green?

reply to post by jimmyjackblack

Even if they should have to put the bodies in individual airtight containers (which makes more sense for a biological cause than a nuclear one to me), they would probably still have to bury the containers in large pits, the logistics of any other method would be untenable.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Just to adjust your much over stated US population number.The 6.6 BILLION you mention is the population of the entire planet.The US population just recently went over 300 million.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I wonder why the last post column says ‘anonymous’ when I posted it under my user name?

Ok, that's got it corrected.

edit for whining

[edit on 23-7-2008 by resistor]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join