It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Half a Million Plastic Coffins?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
In a mass casualty event the most efficient way of body removal is the mass grave. Mass graves have been used often in the past for removal of many many bodies. The bodies are thrown into a large pit. Dusted or sprayed with lye and then a bulldozer covered up the remains. This was used in many wars including our own civil war, World Wars 1 and 2.

To further elaborate, the cost, and space requirement for interment of 500,000+ bodies would be a significant hunk of land. I doubt that in a mass destruction event that the major concern of the PTB would be the proper burial of all those corpses. A mass burial would be the most efficient and cost effective means, especially in the case that the PTB were the ones that caused the deaths to begin with.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

When I saw them my first thought was that they are part of a septic or sewage disposal system?? Have they been carefully examined and investigated?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

hmmm....i wonder if that's what all the air traffic into and out of dobbins air reserve base has been about. it's been HEAVY the past few weeks. mostly C130s...do they carry cargo? this kind of cargo?

never mind...i just saw the date on the video. looks like they've been there a while. but air traffic HAS been VERY heavy.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
In a mass casualty event the most efficient way of body removal is the mass grave. Mass graves have been used often in the past for removal of many many bodies. The bodies are thrown into a large pit. Dusted or sprayed with lye and then a bulldozer covered up the remains. This was used in many wars including our own civil war, World Wars 1 and 2.

To further elaborate, the cost, and space requirement for interment of 500,000+ bodies would be a significant hunk of land. I doubt that in a mass destruction event that the major concern of the PTB would be the proper burial of all those corpses. A mass burial would be the most efficient and cost effective means, especially in the case that the PTB were the ones that caused the deaths to begin with.

[edit on 7/18/2008 by whatukno]

i love you.

i love you and the other people saying "HAAY THARE NAT COFFINS CUZ THATS NOT HOW U GET RID OF CORPSEZ ON LARGE SCALE NYEAH"

do you know why?

because you don't read the posts in a discussionary format, you just read one post, skip the other five buzillino posts that point out all these other supporting points then write this whole shpeel about how they're not for bodies because that would be too many and ineficcient way of disposal..

thats why i love you.

we've gone over this..
no
not coffins..

corpse transportation bins.
to move them TO a disposal facility.

and for the guy sayin .. 500,000 thats no where near the millions that are in georgia.
... key word...
RE-USEABLE.

luv you guys for readin posts.. you rock.

oh and it's Nazi not Natzi.

-

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
burdman30ott6 your knowledge is great my friend.He is right they are burial vaults.Here is a picture for you guys of the ones in the video.

The question would be why would they need so many and are they being or going to be used for what their intended purpose is for?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

it would be a major concern if they wanted to retain the appearance of being caring, responsible people, which we all know in all likelihood they are not. you know, so as not to alarm those who survive the first waves....

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

maybe leftovers from the katrina debacle? who knows...

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I still think there is nothing sinister going on here.

As I found during my research, in this thread, this appears to be the place where these things are manufactured and for whatever reason (likely defect) were never sold.

I think this issue in nothing but WILD speculation, imo.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by loam]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by CaptGizmo

maybe leftovers from the katrina debacle? who knows...

They were manufactured and stored long before Katrina since like, 2003 from what I've heard; In the build up to the Iraq invasion... At least that's what I read in the previous thread on this.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by beaverg]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

True, they could have simply been ordered for the Iraq war.Perhaps they were anticipating another country jumping in to the mix at the time.That may have created more U.S casualties.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Like others have said, maybe those are just defects. Or just being stored there for whatever reason. It seems that's the place where they are manufactured. If the government was stockpiling them, they'd be stored at a government facility somewhere.

And if they are a stockpile... like someone else said, the CDC is in Atlanta. Maybe it's there in case of an accident?

Coffins, I believe. Conclusions, I do not.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
plastic coffins?

Are they finally going to kill all of the ken dolls?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mattifikation

someone said that on another (i think ATS) thread, it was mentioned that this was FEMA land. if i find the reference, i'll post it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

Since someone said they've been sitting there since 2003, and considering that they're in Atlanta, home of the CDC, I would say they were purchased for a pandemic - bird flu.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I seen these up close. Don't it make you liberal terrorist lovers wanna chang your socks
I say it befor and I say it now you need to stop your satinist ways and stop talking bad on the president! Ain't you like a bunch of ants when it rains.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by winged patriot

I hope you're being sarcastic, cause seriously, if you're being for real, then you just made yourself sound like a big fool.

Just because people don't agree with what the prez does, does not make them a "liberal". I'm not a liberal and I don't agree with what the prez does, honestly I believe that a lot of things that we are seeing has to do with what's prophesied in the book of revelation, being a Christian I sorta have to believe that there will be a one world government controled by evil people. THese are just my opinions and thoughts though.

-Jimmy

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am with the naysayers...partially.

I would like further investigation.

What is the model number of the coffins?

Is there some bureaucrat that can confirm the purchase and storage of said containers?

We need to dig deeper, as Alex Jones did not....

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
More fear mongering on here i see. WQhere does the terrorism stop? I cam to this site to get away from the gov't scare tactics and now im seeing stuff about plastic coffins? PLease!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I believe something is about to happen. I have heard about FEMA concentration camps, trains, and ovens. I believe that we are on the verge of a New World Order. I don't know if the myth of Plante X is the issue or an impending Executive order to invade Iran, extending the reign of our current mad man. Currently there are reports of all the seeds of the world being stored in Norway in a facility built into the mountain. Why would the world be doing this now? Some people think that with the next wave of misfortune or stock market collaspe that George W. will use that to start this N.W.O. I do know that when someone comes to my door trying to take my family to some camp, for whatever reason, I will fight!
I will not go gently into that goodnight!
With every report of UFO sightings, with every person who has spoken out about the strange things that go on here we get closer and closer to having to defend ourselves against our own goverment.
WE MUST QUESTION EVERYTHING! WE MUST START TO THINK OUTSIDE OUR EVERYDAY PROBLEMS! ASK YOURSELF WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF FEMA DID COME TO YOUR DOOR? WOULD YOU WALK OUT OR WOULD THEY HAVE TO DRAG YOU? OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS TELL US NOTHING, THEY THINK WE ARE ALL IDIOTS WAINTING FOR THEM TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!
I am not telling you to abandon your home and run. I am suggesting that you start a plan! Plan what will you do when Marshall Law is declared?
LIVE, QUESTION,PLAN,PREPARE,RESIST.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It makes absolutely no sense why we would be stockpiling these coffin vaults in the hundreds of thousands here in the continental U.S. of all places... You would think that if this was some kind of preparation for future events they wouldn't be out in the open like this.. But you never know.. Especially since if there is a grand plan in the works it is being organised by the government, and... well.. The government is the government.. The government doesn't always do things the smart way, let's just say that.

Since these Polypropylene coffin vaults seem to be out in the elements (from all the pictures and video I have seen) I hope that this isn't some kind of sign that an event is coming very soon...

As the OP's link pertinently states.. This is what these objects are..
www.polyguardvaults.com...

From what I've been reading, the polypropylene surface of the vault has been intricately designed and engineered to exacting specifications and actually now exceeds the load bearing capacity of concrete.

But how the vaults are actually made is extremely similar to how polypropylene septic tanks are created (using a mold to form the still-pliable plastic material). Actually, I found a yellow pages site of a septic tank company in georgia that offers burial vault for sale (although this is probably nowhere near the actual site of these photos and videos).
www.yellowbook.com...

The rigidity of the vaults themselves are not only caused by the plastic but also the overall design concept which, at least in the case of this company, uses a mold to form the plastic to have ridges specially designed to spread the kind of weight needed for the vault to function as intended. The load-bearing capacity of the vaults are, then, much higher than they would be without these specially designed ridges..

see photo here which demonstrates the load bearing capacity one of these types of vaults:

There is no doubt that this is what we are seeing in the videos and photographs of this site are these exact same kinds of vaults.. But why so many? I could understand, perhaps, if the company was making them for use in the local and surrounding area. But, then, why manufacture and stockpile so many of them in that location? It doesn't make any sense..

One of the more creepy parts of the site is this one, depicting personalizations to these plastic vaults and a series of photo choices for customers to choose from..

I looked around for any contact information and no mention of anything about Georgia anywhere on the site.. This company does not even have an office in Georgia..

However something is going on here..

for 3-5 years these casket liners have been being stockpiled at this site for some unknown, inexplicable reason as this video states.. People claim they are for the people FEMA kills shortly after Marshall Law is initiated. But all we need is someone to go ask what they're for. These are made of plastic.. and a road leads right up to this place. Someone should just go ask what the hell is going on. That's my take.. This isn't a secure area from everything I've been seeing in the videos and on google earth..

This is the site (from google earth) near Atlanta, Georgia shown in the videos.. You can clearly see the immense number of vaults and from what the guy was saying in the video they have been building up there for years.... But why???

I believe someone else might have already posted this.. but this location is at..
33°33′57.36″N 83°29′6.26″W

This is the site..

The site is 50-60 miles east/southeast of Atlanta, Georgia and about a mile away from the towns of "Beacon Heights" and "Madison" which are to the North.

This is a link to the same story from the daily paul.com (a ron paul website)
www.dailypaul.com...

After looking on google for companies around this area that sell burial vaults, there are only 2 anywhere close to this area. This is the closest..

JH McCommons Burial Vault Co.
109 West Broad Street
Greensboro, GA 30642
(706) 453-2626

www.webfh.com...

But this company doesn't even offer burial vaults in any plastic configuration after doing some research..(as you can see in the merchandise section of their site where all their vaults are shown).

The second closest result on google was this company (doesn't have a website)

Dixie Burial Vault Co
Fairview Rd
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(770) 474-7733‎

But this company is located on the outskirts of Atlanta, nowhere close to this mysterious site..

More questions than answers..

It doesn't make sense why some mom-and-pop funeral home or any other company would be stockpiling burial vaults like this for the better part of half a decade. To my knowledge, there is no known trace of any public or private-sector connection to the site anywhere.. Not even on the internet.

You would think that ANY company with this many burial vaults would be trying to sell them like hotcakes.. But that's just it.. They don't and they never have.. the vaults have simply built up over the years and NO company is selling them or even offers burial vault services anywhere online from this location.

To my knowledge, the military does not use plastic burial vaults either which only raises more questions..

-ChriS

[edit on 19-7-2008 by BlasteR]

[edit on 19-7-2008 by BlasteR]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join