It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was it that made you realize 9/11 was an inside job?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It is amusing that people still want the truth, but when it stares them in the face, they still do not wish to accept it. People have an odd sense of what they want the truth to be... I do not know what is is they expect. It will not conform to old belief systems. Please embrace the truth while you still can.

The final nail in the coffin for me was "Loose Change". I don't even recall how I cam across it, but one of my friends had been telling me for a long time it was all a sham, an inside job. I always listened to him and once I saw this video the pieces started falling into place, revealing the biggest puzzle I had ever seen in my life. I'm still assembling it to this day, and the journey down the rabbit hole has been amazing, depressing, frustrating, orgasmic, revolutionary. I could never go back to the old ways.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by Asmus]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I cannot blame Bush, Cheney, corporations, military and others for being a part of 911. Perhaps they were forced to stand down because from the look on Mr Bushs face in the classroom he looked as if he was thinking "Oh my god, they did what they said they would do...what do we do now"?

Cheney and Space command
Command: 20 miles out...do the orders still stand
Cheney: Yes the orders still stand !!!
Command 10 miles out...
Cheney: Pausing saying "God*@mnit feeling choked off from preventing the helpless dilema they were faced with.
Command: Do the orders still stand sir?
Yes the orders still stand.

They dont call it Space Command for no reason. Perhaps Space Command is really dealing with offworld and not just simple earth airspace alone.

*This is in response to a post that said "looks as if your protection needs protection"

*Our protection " Terrestrial Military technologies" needs protection " ET ancient technologies"

Solution:
"We go to the middle east and secure the ancient technologies"

In a very real possibility, Stargate SG1 scenarios are taking place as we speak but they are so absurd that they conceal themselves.

Mentality from the ones in the know:
Dont worry about it, even if we were to tell them, they would never believe it. We will handle this ourselves and feed them 2 cover stories: *911 is an inside job and 911 was orchestrated by radical islam to get us into the middle east. They will fight amongst themselves whether 911 was or wasn't. This will help us sort things out and buy us time.

This is now a high level priority issue with a nonexistent designation way above (Above Top Secret)

[edit on 7/15/2008 by prometheus1111]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'm not a truther and I don't believe the "inside job" 100% but there are events that are suspect.

1. Collapse of the towers. Odd that they fell straight down just like building 7.
2. No plane in Pennsylvania. Nothing but crumbs of debris.
3. NORAD drills during the same day involving the same scenario.

So these events lead me to believe in an inside job but it also gives me the impression of the govt neglect and lack of action during 9/11. If this happened and we claim to be the rulers of the world, then how can 19 guys bring this country to its knees and change it forever? The terrorists were successful and have instilled fear in the hearts of all Americans whether it be of Muslims or our government.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
For me, was the squibs from wtc7, when its clearly not even on fire at that side of the building. Also the clip where some dojy looking guys walking from it, saying "theres a bomb in the building its coming down".

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I was one of the dumb f**ks who bought the official story, hook, line and sinker. I had no clue. Later, and to this day I wanted to see the surveilance footage from the Pentagon. Where did it go. Also, that building 7 falling down like it did was fishy.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
One thing that doesn't make sense to me is the removal of all debris without an investigation. This was one of the biggest 'crimes' to be committed on US soil but there was no analysis done on the debris. This doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It happened to me when I saw a video about it. But cemented it in me when the BBC had reported building 7 had fallen 30 minutes before it really fell. You can even see the building in the interview.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
many things gradually erode a old belief system and create a new belief

it is usual do to persistant resistance to a belief

I remember reading operation northwoods and it helped me get a mind set into what intelligency agency's are willing to do (sacrifice american lives) to get people to support a war

I remember reading a PNAC paper of them saying how a "new pearl harbor could speed up their plans" or something very very close to that statement

Then i just kind of realize throughout history how people have a will not to want to believe something that makes them uncomfortable, especially when it is not front and central in their every day life (i.e doesnt hurt them by being ignorant), and given the choice 90% would choose to believe whatever they were willing to in order to feel safer, or avoid putting alot of time into lookin into a uncomfortable truth, especially one that is unpopular in social circles

Instead of trying to go nuts figuring out stuff on the day of the attack and wading thru all the deflection, misinformation, and co-incidences ("war games" scheduled actually confused air traffic controllers to which planes were actually hijacked and delayed defense response , or the insider trading and subsequent gag order imposed on traders as well as air traffic controllers i look at the big picture and realize i have a better chance of being struck by lightning that falling dead to a false flag attack and so i can still sleep safe at nite and realize this is a very imperfect world believing with 99% certainty that this was a insider or globalist job w/ fractions of those globalists being u.s citizens who care less about me or you.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
When they started to clean up the mess and found Molten metal and the way the Steel gurders had been sliced

I still find it hard that many people still believe it was the planes that made the towers fall Open your eyes people

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I had the feeling rite from the start that something was fishy. Before 911 even happened I had a bad feeling about Bush.

I was at the doctors office reading a Time magazine. They had an article on Bush's budget plan a month after he was elected and most of the money was going to the military. I thought it was really strange seeing that we weren't even at war at the time. So they had this planned from the jump IMO.

Not to mention those Anthrax attacks shortly after 911 that were all aimed at opposing members of congress. The Anthrax was even traced back to a US army base, but the whole thing was just swept under the rug. How did they not find out who was responsible for that. Everyone seems to of just forgot about it.

This is enough evidence for me alone, and that's not even including how the buildings fell, and the fact we never caught Bin Laden but found Saddam in a hole. What a load of BS!

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If the government had anything to do with it, then why is anyone who is "investigating" still alive? I mean, the believers or whatever you call them must have made SOME progress towards the truth right? If the government had no qualms about killing 3,000 civilians, what would've prevented them from offing, say, the dude who made "Loose Change". If the government had the capability to stage something so horrible then I don't see how they would've had ANY problems keeping tabs on this guy's "research" and killing him before he made that movie. Not to mention the many other people searching for the "smoking gun".

I'm open to the fact that 9/11 could have been perpetrated by our government, but the people who are working to uncover that "truth" are doing a horrible job and have been making themselves look like self-righteous assholes to a lot of people. Its almost to the point where people disagree with them out of spite or because they like how Micheal Moore's chin wobbles when he yells. The government may be pissing in our eye/ear/mouth but the "truthers" are #ting all over it.

Stop calling people sheeps for starters.

Listening and reading their (conspiracy theorists) arguments makes me believe more and more that they are part of the conspiracy because they make themselves look so stupid that I would not at all be surprised if the government paid them to make the official story seem more plausible.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Will someon please clarify this point: if the crashes at the Pentagon and in
Pa. were bogus, where are the real planes, their crews, their passengers, luggage, etc.? They must be somewhere.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
For me, it was WTC7. After watching 1 and 2 on many different youtube videos, I thought the collapses looked pretty fishy. Then after finding out about WTC7 and watching videos of that fall, it became very obvious that it was demolished. If 7 was demoed, it's pretty clear to me that so were the other two.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I will admit that I didn't think much of it when it happened. I was simply emotionally involved and ready for revenge. Period.

What made me really start to even look for things was when we moved against Iraq. Afghanistan was to find Osama. I was all for it. Just get the bastard.

When they forced Iraq on us and all of the WMDs crap and the '...in the form of a mushroom cloud." BS I started to look.

Like I had said in another post, I had watched the towers collapse that day only. I was emotionally caught up to really see what I was seeing. Then, in my searching after Iraq, I watched the videos again. This was only a few years back now. That sealed it for me.

I'm sorry. Popular Mechanics, NIST, anyone who claims to be an engineer or expert on building collapses is FULL OF IT if they say those buildings would have BOTH fallen the way that they did from the impact and fires. Not buying it. No way. They would not have come straight down and they would not have collapsed as fast as they did with virtually no resistance.

Then WTC 7 was a shocker to me. I remember hearing a vague headline on 911 that another building had collapsed like 12 hours after the fact. It didn't bother me then. When I watch it now I see the same BS that I saw when I watched the towers come down again.

That's what changed my hardline belief in the 'official story'.

The skeptics that sit there and insist that WTC 7 could have fallen like that are either blinded by their patriotism or simply full of it. No in between.

Here's why. They say that there were intense fires in that building and it was damaged severely from the collapse. Ok, let's grant them that. Here is where I have a problem with it. Did the fires burn equally about every single major support for the entire building at equal heat for an equal amount of time? Did they cause EVERY supporting structure to give out ALL at once and allow the building to come STRAIGHT down with virtually no resistence? Sorry, not swallowing that load of crap. Not now, not ever.

There is much more to this event. Just look at everything that has happened because of it. Then the Project for a New American Century report on how to further America's stranglehold on its super power status. They said we needed to get into the Middle East. Specifically, and in this order, Afghanistan, Iraq and then Iran.

Does that sound familiar folks? Sorry, but these rich bastards told us what they were going to do and that it would take a 'New Pearl harbor' to accomplish it. Then Bush Baby comes out and says that we are experiencing our own 'Pearl Harbor'! The EXACT term used in this report that came out 1 year before to the day!

You know, I have some friends who make this statement every time I try to discuss this: "blank, I believe in coincidences. You should too because it's all just a convenient coincidence."

Something smells like BS folks and we deserve answers. Yet we are not allowed, by law from our valiants president's own hand, to question our government about this subject without the risk of losing everything we own.

It's a big joke and it's been played on us masterfully.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenbob

You seem to be missing the point of psychology that the government uses. If you say something enough, no matter how much crap it is, people will eventually believe it.

If you have control of the main stream media then you have control of what people watch. What people watch controls what they believe. You see?

There has been progress made and valid questions put forth but every politician that comes forward with these questions gets blackballed. The government doesn't need to kill anyone to silence them. They use the media to do that. They make statements like, "If you are not with us then you are with them." Meaning the terrorists. That kind of psychological BS is what gets that patriotic feeling going. Once you introduce emotions you pretty much have lost. Then you hear things like this from your great fearless leader "Let us not listen to these CRAZY conspiracy theories..."

You see, they don't need to 'off' anyone. They destroy their political career or they assassinate their character. No need to make any martyrs. Martyrs have a louder voice than a 'crazy' conspiracy theorist.

Understand?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
In regards to the term "pull", when demolition companies were asked, none of them say "pull" is used as describing the blowing up of a building. Apparently the word is used in reference to pulling over debris with cables. This is from the "Loose Change Part 2 debunked" video in another thread.

Also of interest in that video was the claim that other steel structures HAVE been destroyed by fire or that the steel beams were so weekened by fire that the buildings had to be demolished. WTC7 also did not collapse in one instant. It can be seen that the penthouse floor caved in seconds before the building collapsed. Also it was bulging at the side. The firemen heard creaking noises inside and suspected it was about to collapse so I have problems with the demolition theories. If you look at videos of buildings being demolished, you'll see and hear explosions seconds before the building collapses. With the WTC tower the supposed puffs from the explosions occured as the buildings were collapsing, not before.

I'm not sure what to think of the event. There are certainly other suspicious elements to the whole story like finding Atta's passport in the rubble. As if. I do think the airliners indeed hit the buildings but I don't think they needed any extra help collapsing. Check out that video.

ghofer (forgot my password)

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Druken bob you make an excellent point that in my words now there are a lot of what appear to be moronic truth seekers out there who thru their search for what really happened stumble and fall on there face or use awful logic and this makes it more difficult for others that are open minded to find the truth when they have to sort thru alot of faulty logic

plus there are also intentially placed false story's (which people unwittingly believe which have an effect of poisoning the well) i.e an outsider looks at somethng like "no planes were used" and then generalizes to himself "look all those conspiracy's are stupid" or someone see's a "truth seeker" use generalized working in some of their accusations like " the gov't did it" and then the open minded person says the same thing "how stupid , certainly a thousand member's of gov't couldn't all be silenced" when it may have been a cabal of globalists and fractions of intelligence agency's (with some of them probably holding office in the u.s gov't) among other govt's as well as a infiltrated a prominent position or two in the military.

that's why in my post above, i stuck to the big picture , history, human psychology and $ (nobody can figure out all the details of that day, and those who get hung up on this, end up missing the bigger picture)

[edit on 15-7-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The fact the a guy living in mountains and caves in Afganistan was able to plane out something like this with a precision of insider

If Osama can do it anyone can do it. I am I right?

Also the collapse of 3 building in such a short time is very unlikely because they were designed to withstand a crash of plane in them.

Also one more thing made me suspicious - media new who was at the day it happened (even though there was no investigation done and it would take ages to proof without the doubt who how and why it was done and planned and that is considering if Osama admits doing it - it does not mean he did it, right?)

The idea about Osama was planted into public consciousnesses straight after the event - all the mainstream media was in it.

That was it.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What made me know it ws an inside job was the story.

"terrurists with boxcutters took over multiple planes and piloted them into buildings". is enough of a BS story without any other help.

I have An uncle who is a NYC fire chief, another uncle now dead in the NYT, and a cousin in the NYT recently promoted to lieutenent who also saw explosions and got the hell out of dodge.

I can't belive there are as many stupid people in this country who would actually buy this crap. And the same people wonder why i am so critical of this country.

I say to hell with anyone who STILL doesn't get it.

Oh, and have any steel foundries been turned onto the idea of using kerosene and paper to melt down steel? Didn't think so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join