It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More eyewitness validation coming soon!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Hello fellow ATS'ers.

I haven't been around here very much lately because, well, we've been really busy!

The next presentation we will be releasing features more exclusive on site interviews further validating the north side evidence to the point of redundancy as well as the account of Pentagon police officer Roosevelt Roberts Jr who saw the plane fly away from the building immediately after the explosion.

It will be extremely difficult if not impossible for intellectually honest people to continue to doubt the north side flight path after viewing this evidence that 100% validates the the placement of the plane by all of the witnesses who were at the former CITGO gas station as presented in The PentaCon Smoking Gun Version.

Most of the new witnesses we will be presenting have already been officially documented by the Center for Military History and the Library of Congress.

Now they have simply been independently verified by CIT so we could ask the important investigative questions that were avoided by the authorities regarding the specific placement of the plane.

We are only putting the pieces of the puzzle together here people and the final picture = military deception.

Take a look at the trailer for now and stay tuned for the full release of this explosive new evidence later this month!

click here for better quality on megavideo

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CITmilitary deception.

I guess the North Korean dictator Kim Jong must be your hero

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT

Hey, Thanks for the link to the Pentacon i've been looking for it everywhere! I'll be sure to fave this thread as I am intrigued as to what the eyewitness accounts are.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Looking forward to it!

Starred and flagged!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Craig,
I have to admitt you are a great marketer!!!!
That is genious that you used the deaths of the flight 77 crew/passengers and turned them into the

Pentagon attack jet

I hope that helps you raise your DVD sales from 1 to 2.

You also have the following text included

Get more evidence

What happened to the evidence you have claimed to have had for 2 yrs now?
Have you presented that to a court?
What lawyer have you consulted?
Do you have transcripts of any of your witness statements?
Why not give that to a member of the 9-11 truth community OUTSIDE of the CIT and they can bring it to a court of law/attorney/law enforcement, etc?

At the end of your video you have the following

Officially documented by the Center for Military History and the Library of Congress

Can you please elaborate more on this?
How was this "Officially Documented"?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Finally watched the Pentacon last night. Few questions.

1st off I believe 100% 911 was an inside job pulled off by the current US administration (and past).

My question is actually regarding your witnesses. Do you believe any of your witnesses could simply be making up their story? Do you have any personal doubts on what any of them said even if you believe them?

I ask you this due to the fact we still have not found any of the plane that actually supposedly hit the pentagon that day? You also bring up the 2nd military plane question, where did that come from, and are there any witnesses for that?

The ONLY theory (and this is a complete theory) I can suggest for no plane found at the pentagon, was perhaps the comercial jet that the 4 witnesses in your doco mentioned actually carried a bomb, and dropped it then flew off, explaining why no plane was ever found at the pentagon impact zone.

******** Again I repeat, 911 was an inside job. *********

I don't want to say this, but my gut tells me perhaps this doco could be considered disinformation?

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Will this version have a plausible flight path? (with the Math?)

I can't wait!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Great stuff guys. Looking forward to it!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

The witnesses prove the plane could not have hit the building.

They had no idea of the implications of what they were telling us.

They were deceived into believing the plane hit but it is impossible for a plane on the north side of the gas station to hit the light poles and cause the damage to the generator trailer and the building itself as outlined in the ASCE report.

(downed light poles in yellow)

So the 4 witnesses you watched in The PentaCon alone are enough to prove the plane did not hit.

But the new presentation that this thread is about will more than TRIPLE that quadruple validation!

Yes that's right.

We are now up to 13 north side witnesses AND a witness to the plane flying away from the building AFTER the explosion while NOBODY places the plane on the south side where it needed to be to cause the physical damage.

But there is nothing to indicate the plane dropped a bomb.

The damage was likely implemented with pre-planted explosives that were already inside the building.

So it was a similar M.O. to what happened in New York.

Real planes used as psychological weapons while the actual destruction was covertly implemented with pre-planted explosives.

There is no "disinfo" about this hard evidence proving 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Craig,
When will you be approaching a court of law with your "evidence"?

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Thanks for your answer, I will watch your new stuff as soon as you get it out.

Z

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thanks Craig!!!

Starred and Flagged!! Thanks again for all the hard work!! Looking forward to the info!

Your theory regarding the use of explosives in conjuction with aircraft is compelling!! Have you seen Kevin Ryan's new essay on the possible use of spray nano thermite in the WTC collapes?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBobert

Officially documented by the Center for Military History and the Library of Congress

Can you please elaborate more on this?
How was this "Officially Documented"?

Nice try at a straw man there. Why don't you actually read what is posted instead of going off half-cocked at what you THINK you are reading?

Most of the new witnesses we will be presenting have already been officially documented by the Center for Military History and the Library of Congress.

Notice he said "Have already been officially documented"? Instead of the cut and paste job you did?

Now the Army's 305th Military History Detachment has the job of making sense of the madness. It is interviewing every willing survivor and witness -- a number that could climb into the thousands -- to write the U.S. government's book on the Pentagon assault and the lessons that can be learned from it.

www.post-gazette.com...

Over the past year and in almost every section of the Library of Congress, staff have sought and received an abundance of original material including prints, photographs, drawings, poems, eye-witness accounts and personal reactions, headlines, books, magazines, songs, maps, videotapes and films.

www.loc.gov...

I'm getting very tired of you "debunkers" misconstruing what everyone says into something that you think they said. You, jthomas and Seymour Butz are the worst at reading comprehension.

I understood what Craig ment. Why didn't you?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dude,
Relax buddy.
I asked a question.
Are you like the decider of who can ask what questions?
I am not a debunker BTW and I have never claimed to be one.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sorry to go off on you. I apologize if I lumped you in the wrong crowd.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The suspect in question has access to all known AND unknown technology so to suggest that it's IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to bank as ALL the witnesses report is not only a straw man argument but a lie.
TOP FOR CRAIG
so he can explain when he will stop sitting on the evidence of the mass murder of the people on flight 77 and the Pentagon

Sorry to say to Retreat and his pseudo-skeptic buddies , the government, our country, and the world that we now have corroborated evidence of the bank in extreme detail!

s1.zetaboards.com...
Can you please explain how your "evidence" is scientifically verified:
s1.zetaboards.com...

We don't have to show anything other than the definitive scientifically verified evidence we have proving the official flight path false.

The suspect in question has access to all known AND unknown technology so to suggest that it's IMPOSSIBLE for a plane to bank as ALL the witnesses report is not only a straw man argument but a lie.

What Suspect?
What technology?
Do you have evidence for this?

We have evidence.

Saying this for 2 years now does not make it true.
Why are you sitting on evidence?

Your claims are rather extraordinary.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Almost done.

Definitely by the end of the month and I guarantee it will not disappoint!
(not the people interested in truth anyway!)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Will this version have a plausible flight path? (with the Math?)

I can't wait!

Oh you mean like the beleiver version does have a plausible flight path with math?

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Did you read the FDR?

Let me know what it says.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Almost done.

Definitely by the end of the month and I guarantee it will not disappoint!
(not the people interested in truth anyway!)

Dammit dude, I spent a whole night just reading all of your stuff to get 'up to speed' on what your saying here.

Awesome. Flagged and faved because I really want to see your extra evidence, including those testimonies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join