It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleveland Smoking Gun Proves “Arab Hijacker” Calls From United Airlines Flight 93 Were Faked

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

I rest my case.

Now, let Ivan have his thread back.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Yes I rest my case as well sence YOU have faild to Proof your point

You havent earn your MONEY yet!

911WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

Yes I rest my case as well sence YOU have faild to Proof your point

You havent earn your MONEY yet!

911WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

Your school teachers will be so proud of you.

Thanks for your incredible insight.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Boone and weedwhacker (the resident truth deniers).

I guess they cant prove that the arab calls on the recording were not fake.

Almost all the evidence surrounding flight 93 is fake or proven impossible.

To new users on this board. Dont pay attention to the childishness these kids express when they encounter truths that shatter their beliefs systems.
Read the Original post and research yourself.

The un-experience opinions of some of the truth deniers mentioned above does not reflect reality in anyway.

Please stay on topic and discuss the OP.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

New York Fire Department records show that not a single scrap of paper from American Flight 77 or United 175 survived the impacts on the twin towers, so in turn we know with 100% certainty that Atta’s passport was handed to the FBI as a deliberate ploy, perhaps by the same person who earlier murdered Mohammed Atta in order to obtain it.

The FDNY would not have any record of the found passport for the simple
reason IT IS NOT THEIR JOB! Their job is to put out fires, the aircraft
debris on site are the responsibility of the FBI or NTSB.

Nice try Ivan at trying to throw up a smokescreen for your paranoid
fantasies .

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Ivan...
I responded to your OP and proved it false.

You care to comment??

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Ivan...

You care to comment??

There were atleast 75 valid points made in the OP. Which one are you having a hard time understanding?
All of them??.

If you would like me to explain these things to you more simply, U2U me and I will try to explain it to you, ok?

Peac out friend

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Paranoid fantasies! A passport survives the crash at the WTC.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by driveshaft08]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Ivan...

You care to comment??

There were hundred of valid points and theories based on reality.

Which one confuses you?

I understand that you are having a hard time understanding the information presented. Please feel free to U2U me and I will galdy simplfy the information and diagrams in ways that you might understand and this way you can save ATS users your ignorance and insults.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't know, I honestly think there was no real plot made by the government to carry out 9/11.

I believe we were attacked by terroristic religious fanatics.

Did Bush and the government KNOW of this attack before hand? Yes, they did but they did not plan it.

Just my opinion though.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

You have no proof that our Government did not plan the Attacks.
NO one can prove to much about 911 because it was not investigated.
The Government has made it very clear, they "dont" want to know what happened that day!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
you know you conspircy nuts really have creative imaginations. How would Bush and his administration have the ability to orchestrate 9-11? Think about it...the Fed. Govt. can't even legislate effectively or spend our tax dollars properly. So they are going to put together this elaborate scheme so Bush can...get his jollies attacking Iraq? You people have entirely too much time on your hands. I think that is your main problem.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Fact of the matter is there is more evidence available to SUPPORT the "official" story than the "inside job" hypothesis.

I agree that the Bush Administration had prior knowledge of the attacks and chose not to act. However, this does not mean they carried out the attacks and fabricated all the evidence. Try thinking about the events of that day without linking it to the iraq war, which is probably the biggest mistake the usa has ever made. But this does not mean the government actively carried out 9-11 with the intention of invading iraq almost 2 years later.

Ivan, no offence, but this thread has now officially been debunked - and makes your other posts seem less credible.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I found it very unusual that that transcript records that the Captain refers to himself as "The Captain". Is this normal procedure? Would it not seem more natural for him to say "This is Captain John Doe" . I haven't yet listened to the MP3 as I'm at work but that certainly stood out to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
There were hundred of valid points and theories based on reality.

Which one confuses you?

I understand that you are having a hard time understanding the information presented. Please feel free to U2U me and I will galdy simplfy the information and diagrams in ways that you might understand and this way you can save ATS users your ignorance and insults.

I am not showing ANY ignorance. Why will you NOT respond to the fact that you posted in your OP on this thread FALSE information. I have pointed this out to you and you have not even mentioned it.

Mohammad Atta's passport was NEVER found.

Why are YOU having a hard time comprehending this?

No need to U2U, I asked a very simple question. As usual, you will tip toe around the truth.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hmm..I click the OP's link & see the 3 pics with the text below then it goes to a 404?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

I am getting the same ERROR 404 message.

I tried to save the page but I am not having any luck.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I find if I click 'stop' the second the page loads you dont get the redirect. Some of the text though is still unreadable in parts & you dont seem to be able to click any links on the page w/o getting the 404.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

The second link works. No problem there.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The only evidence we need that it was in inside job is the approach to the investigation - refusing to have any investigation - and only doing so after huge pressure points directly to an attempt to prevent the truth coming out. The lack of monies allocated, the access granted to evidence, destruction of evidence, failure to investigate salient issues which pointed any theory beyond official story, a total lack of any independence of inquiry (board was stacked - in fact Kissinger was the original lead), the prime suspects investigating their own crime and of course - the the subsequent admission that the investigation was a farce- all point directly and unequivocally to an inside job.

There only needs to be a single question regarding the events of 911 to raise cocnerns regarding the governments involvment - one. Yet there are literally hundreds - and more worrying - nothing is being done.

If what is claimed is truly what happened - there would be no stone left unturned - the simple fact that it is not the truth is the key stone to why there is obsfucation -

Every time i watch these buildings implode - the reality becomes so much more vivid - simply watching the buildings collapse is all anyone needs to know this is a scam - steel and concrete being obliterated into dust from the weight of nothing but dust.

I have seen footage, stills of buildings the world over destroyed by earthquake and not once - in literally thousands upon thousands of failed structures have I seen dust as the result of a collapse - except of course - in deliberate demolitions.

The fact that individuals persist with the notion of medieval cave dwellers over powering he most sophisticated and highly guarded systems on the planet to destroy the greatest icons of capitalism on the planet in the most heavily guarded air space on planet earth is completely derisable in every possible facet.

There are only two options for those on official line - either paid stooges or living in extreme denial. The reality is sitting there - staring you straight back in the face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join