It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11; what are we gonna do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justice11
I dont believe for one instant that the govt was behind it.Its my belief that a massive psychological warfare is being waged between radical Islam,Al qaeda and other terrorist organizations,against the West.Just because someone provides you with what seems like a valid link does not make it real people.Cmon for once THINK and double check with Western intelligence agencies about suspect websites.Any website that encourages "rebellion"should pose a red flag to you.

George Bush and Dick Cheney are patriots FOR americans.Anyone living inside the US will be well advised to remember that.We are up against an enemy that will not hesitate to kill you if they have a chance.Dont give them that chance.

Reading things like this frighten me. I hope that you learn what it is that occured that day and realise who the enemy really is. Please do not take up arms against your brothers.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

well said!! how much of america think like that?
if you got any suggestions (non violent) however unorthodox, lets share...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I hope no-one thinks I am advocating revolution. I certainly am not.

A tyranny will eventually rise no matter what, if unchecked.

Looking at the situation in the US, one sees a good example of a country which has law and legislative checks in place in theory. In fact, though, a couple of anthrax laced letters knocked the US Senate out of commission, paving the way for the Patriot Act, and making the path to war crimes in Iraq smooth.

Similarly, law enforcement was handcuffed on the road to 9/11 by well placed traitors in the FBI, and also what looks like an outrageous insurance fraud by Larry Silverstein goes uninvestigated.

These things are the prelude to a tighter level of control. They have to be dealt with now, by people smart enough to see what kind of chaos could follow a general uprising down the road.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
war on terror is a scam imo.

evil peeps are going full speed on redicuolous stuff..
judicial-inc.biz...

www.youtube.com...

join the light ftw..the truth shall set you free..

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

i believe the war on terror will be won through the media. its the only peaceful way.
on a tangent, think about how many dumb viral videos get so much noteriety, how?
we have the tools just no brains...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by v4vendetta

I am not exactly sur how we could achieve that without "overthrowing the government" so to speak. a petition wouldnt work because its the president. So simply put we couldnt petition to him cause he will not admit it till hes forced but we could have him impeached but i dont think it would work because he has enough money to bribe anyone! so i guess justice wont be served for 30 40 hell 50 years to come and he will already be dead.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   

George Bush and Dick Cheney are patriots FOR americans.

Wow. Who are you, Dick Cheney himself? I didn't know there were still people like this in the US that are simultaneously intelligent enough to post on internet forums.

These guys' backgrounds in oil businesses and the record-breaking prices of gas alone should clue you in to something about their real motives, especially when all their policies are geared towards exploitation of both natural resources and their own citizens' wallets. Actions speak louder than words. Did you know Bush's oil company's first client was the Bin Laden family? Look it up if you have the cojones.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
People!!
the purpose of this thread is to gather LIKE MINDED individuals who strive for the truth, not brainwashed haters.
There's more than enough believers to make a change, why bother pulling our hair out trying to convince dummys?
If we are successful, they'll come around, like the good sheep they are...

We need more ideas about;
how to gather more awareness on this thread and on others like it regarding the "TRUTH",
how we can use the internet, POSITIVELY!!
Who are the experts on the activist front?
What other media outlets (radio,TV) will support this?
and any other suggestions are welcome.

One thing i have noticed is that a lot of people seem to have given up they're drive for the truth, and will try and discourage you with excuses like "its too late".
The worst one i've heard is "take it like a man". HELL NO!
i myself gave up a few years ago, but enough is enough already,
SOMETHINGS GOTTA CHANGE.
With the new information regarding the Canadian MP Libby investigation, things can get rolling again.
Im not saying I'M going to change anything but maybe WE can, together.

Im off to sleep now but i hope it dont turn into a bunch of people arguing about whodunnit!!
rather more about CLUED UP people discussing;
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
please don't loose FOCUS and more importantly stay POSITIVE!!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

By the way to answer the OP thread title,We are going to hit AL qaeda hard for they have done to America and all their allies too for supporting them.So listed enemies that the people know are;
Al qaeda
Iran
Hezbollah
Hamas
Islamic Jihad
Taliban

This list will be expanded if more groups prove to be troublesome to Western Allied Forces.

AL-QAEDA attacked the WTC on sept 11,2001

Why do I feel like this guy is part of the government trying to misinform us, clearly it's not working against people on this site. Either that or you're being really ignorant.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by v4vendetta
There's more than enough believers to make a change, why bother pulling our hair out trying to convince dummys?

What kind of "change" are you looking for?

Governments are inherently problematic. Even if you try and convict the ultimate perpetrators, others like them will take their place in a heartbeat because you have not fixed the underlying problem. Even if you overhaul the entire government, at best you are only prolonging the time before corruption returns through the ignorance, apathy and selfishness of its citizens. Look back to Rome, and before it, Babylon.

I'm not saying there aren't solutions out there for you. I'm just thinking that you're exerting energy in a pointless direction.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
war on terror is a scam imo.

Absolutely a scam:

The Power of Nightmares

This highly revealing BBC documentary digs deep into the roots of the war on terror, only to find that much of the widespread fear in the post-9/11 world has been fabricated by those in power for their own interests
. The intrepid BBC team presents highly informative interviews with experts and top officials in combating terrorism who raise serious questions about who is behind all of the fear-mongering.

These experts and riveting footage also show how the media have been manipulated to support secret power agendas.

This eye-opening documentary shows that, especially after 9/11, fear has been used widely in the media to manipulate the public into giving up civil liberties and turning over power to elite groups with their own hidden agendas. The Power of Nightmares clearly demonstrates that the nightmare vision of a powerful, united terrorist organization waiting to strike our societies is largely an illusion. Wherever the BBC team looked for al-Qaeda, from the mountains of Afghanistan to the sleeper cells in America, they found that we are chasing a phantom enemy. For all citizens who care about the future of our world, this is a must-watch video.

View Free: All Three Parts of the BBC Documentary Power of Nightmares

Each episode is one hour. If you have time for only one, Part 3 is the most revealing.

Click here to watch Power of Nightmares on Google Video.

Click here to watch and read reviews of Power of Nightmares on archive.org. 

For a downloaded copy of an excellent review of Power of Nightmares in the Los Angeles Times, "Is Al Qaeda Just a Bush Boogeyman?", click here.

To order all three parts of Power of Nightmares on one DVD, click here.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by v4vendetta
I am just getting sick and tired of hearing and reading more and more evidence in support of the 9/11 attacks being orchestrated by the US government. I personally agree 1000% that george bush and his gang were completely to blame, and i feel so dumb when i think that i even considered the 'official' version. Its been way too long that i have been clued up on events, and i somehow thought that justice will prevail or that enough people will get a petition going or something would get done.
Many years have passed, and still nothing...
What grinds my gears is that it seems 'they' are getting away with it.
If anybody has any suggestions on what can be done, please share.
Maybe, we can set up some sort of networking petition, using sites like this, with like minded people. What radio stations in america are truly on the 'left'? Maybe we can focus our energies on getting more coverage.
I know that all ideas must already be exhausted by now but something dead serious has to be done. Any suggestions are welcome...

V4... Hey man I agree 1000%. I believed the official version for along time myself until I took a very long trip and started realizing that everyone I was meeting believed that something was fishy. From Canada to New Zealand I was treated like an idiot for not be better informed...

We got a very slim account of the whole thing and this whole event was as masterful as anything in history. The psychology was apparent the day after... The great blinder BushWhacker stood there and spoke his lines about getting who is responsible. This gave the appearance of a sturdy strong man ready to defend all of us helpless citizens
from the forces of evil, them... The official story was ready to go, providing a very convincing story, an enemy with face , motive , means . Next thing the united we stand, candle lit corners and crying families surrendering to lose . Finally the Patriotism and anger blinded all of us to the point of no reason and logic...

People are to in love with the Republican party to even listen at this point. Others can not even fathom anyone titled the president of the united states doing such a thing. All of the doubters have not spent a fraction of the time researching possibly because the thought has been deemed unpatriotic. It took me a couple weeks of reading...

Fro instance on one attempt and anyone can listen to the radio chatter of firemen who reportmany secondary explosions, from the basement up. These men are the real heros who were there and when they have the courage to speak up and question" why did I get blown up in the basement" these hero's are deemed unpatriotic.

Anyhow this whole thing pisses me off to no end...

I think V4 , that the sane citizens like us should start raising funds for an unofficial investigation that is massive, fair and thorough. About 2/3 of my peers would folk over some $... Then we use that money to generate more money through advertisement.
If we could get $10 bucks from the 36% of Americans who believe like us, we would have some seriously coin. Thats like a billion dollars.... We can invest in lawyers, technology, scientists, experts, psychologists, security and a level of documentation that is unprecedented. Anyhow, I is a dream, but it is possible - we can and should do it just to know some portion of the truth regardless of backlash.

Oh and believe this whole thing should be done unofficially to show that the people still
rule our land. I think the process would do more good then prosecution ever would.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
yeah ok...occum's razor? So then the simplest answer is always right?

Occum is a fool. And who says what the govt told us is the simplest answer?

The other guy was using facts that the govt fed him. What we are saying is that the govt is lying, so cant use their so called facts to rebutt us.

Google the 25 military personel, some high ranking, who are now standing up to the 9/11 lies. PhD's in aeronatuical engineering and nuclear physics. 30 yrs experience.

research it and listen to what they say. The fact is the story the govt gave is obviously BS. So what the heck are they covering up.?

And they refuse to investigate further and go crazy on anyone questioning. ITs so obvious...give me a break.

Why dont we do a fund raiser to pay for a building so we can fly a jet into it and see what happens. Not gonna happen.

Wheres all the wreckage. Nobody gets to see that. Everything is fishy.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
i think we need to raise money to start our own tv program. Talk about real #, interview geniuses, do our own stats, and set up times for a million people to meditate on one thing, changiing every time.

They wouldnt have a chance. A million people meditating on like inside people waking up, or the fall of fed reserve bank or having numes malfunction if they are used...or whatever we can think of.

Damn i need to win the lottery. Why do chumps win the lottery. I dont understand why no warriors are empowered with money or positions. At least their are so few.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I don't know who is more brain washed to be honest. I think the official 9/11 account has problems in terms of consistency and dont believe it is "the truth". But I hate the way most people choose to believe the whole "Islamic Extremism" thing is MADE UP and underhandedly, directly IGNITED by Western countries' governments.

9/11 was an absolutely massive event in the history of mankind imo, and i do believe there are secrets and major inconsistencies about the day and events - thus the large scrutiny. But please refrain from merging and undersimplifying the the existence of Islam Extremism throughout the world with the works of a possibly shady US government.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Justice11

That is one pretty closed mind monolog here! Have you even investigated 9/11 evidences? If you don have at least unanswered questions then you must be lacking common sense or my perception of reality is absolutely distorted!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Justice11 people like you are the reason america is in the mess that its in right now, Wake up you fool, wake up!

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
My 2 pence...

I think 7/7 is also a great piece of the jigsaw for exactly how 9/11 wass done.

7/7 is not shadowed as much in mystery.

7/7 basically revolves around 4 guys being payed to make videos and participate in a training exercise, the government betrays them (although the train they needed to catch was delayed/cancelled anyways), they go to Canary Wharf to try and get their names cleared, police marksman take them down. The benefit of 7/7 was to keep us in the war and pass more 'Terror' Acts.

This related to 9/11 because I think the 'hijackers' where part of the training exercise, and got betrayed, whether they were on the planes or not I don't know, but only a few were because many are still alive to this day.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Deleted my post. Why risk getting into trouble by posting something contradictory to the official government story...

The land of the free.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by Copernicus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join