It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Pilot photos 9/11 as it happens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I was viewing some interesting posts on a Russian blog site that is in english. (Found by a link from a different thread)

Not sure if these photos have been posted here before.

Anyways I found a posting on the blog of pictures from a Russian pilot who happen to spot smoke from the towers as he was taking off in his small plane.

These are some wild shots he has. He captures the second plane hitting.

Source

Blog story originated from maxho.com

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Havn't seen those that image before, nice find, I'm going to check the site out and see what else they have. Good job, interesting stuff.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That white smoke trail looks interesting. Might have to see about checking that out closer.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I thought the same thing. It almost looks like debris shooting out of the tower from the impact. Strange how it left such a trail, though.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It looks like there is a UFO or something LOL
Above the tower on the left - it's hovering just above it's top left corner

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
I thought the same thing. It almost looks like debris shooting out of the tower from the impact. Strange how it left such a trail, though.

Yes, it almost looks more like a missile trail.

I would have to check and see if that would be in line with the Woolworth building.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is that a third plane above the left corner of the left building?

Wait till Springer sees THIS!

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Interesting. I've never seen those pics. I wonder why?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
That white smoke trail looks interesting. Might have to see about checking that out closer.

Could that be the piece of the plane that killed a pedestrian on the street. Can't remember if it was a engine or wing that hit him.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Is that a UFO to the top left of the left hand tower? I can not see any wings if it is a plane this is an excellent photo and you wonder how many of these type of photos are out there of the twin towers being hit. Rik Riley

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

I don't know if that is a UFO, it may be another airplane.

In this photo the pilot says he watched a airplane make a strange turn then it headed for the tower.

And then suddenly this BOEING 737 changes his course making a very sharp curve, targeting the South WTC tower.

Source

In this photo you can just make out the airplane above the tower. Also there may be another one to the right close to the edge of the photo.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Could that be the piece of the plane that killed a pedestrian on the street. Can't remember if it was a engine or wing that hit him.

Would a piece of the plane leave a white smoke trial?

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
in the 1st picture the white trail is, if you think there were planes, the central shaft from one of the engines which is made from titanium and would of been spinning very fast.
amazing it made it all the way though the building tho.....

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'll have to agree that these are view nice (with all respect) pictures of the impacts. Something newer than all the usual ones I've seen.

As for the white trails, it just looks like flaming wreckage from the airplanes to me. It's got a nice parabolic trajectory from the initial velocity of the ejection of the wreckage from the towers and the effects of gravity.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HLR53K
As for the white trails, it just looks like flaming wreckage from the airplanes to me.

What wreakage, wasn't the plane shredded to small pieces as soon as it entered the building and then destroyed by the fire? (according to the official story)

I did not think there would have been but a couple pieces that would have made it all the way through.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I'm suprised in your research over the years, you havent found reports talking about the debris found away from the building? The engine or wheel, etc etc etc....

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Did you notice the comment "He hid the camera so that nobody could know he was filming."

Paranoid even back then

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

What wreakage, wasn't the plane shredded to small pieces as soon as it entered the building and then destroyed by the fire? (according to the official story)

I did not think there would have been but a couple pieces that would have made it all the way through.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Maybe it was the one of the titanium engine shafts that beefeater mentioned. Maybe it was debris from the towers itself.

The white trail just isn't solid enough to be a missile trail. In the picture, it's pretty much "see through" in some places, which in my mind makes sense for debris that's on fire and falling through the air.

Given that the explosion from the impact is caught at the same time and that rocket motors (required to propel a missile large enough to make an explosion of that size) produce a constant stream of thick smoke, I can't come to the conclusion that it's a missile.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HLR53K

This video shows the trails being created...immediately after the impacts:

www.archive.org...

Advance to 32:40 .....you will see the plane enter from the right, strike the building, and a couple of pieves eject out the left creating the trails.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Disclosed]

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
I'm suprised in your research over the years, you havent found reports talking about the debris found away from the building? The engine or wheel,

I am very surprised an adult doing any research after all these years would not have seen there are no reports matching any of the debris or parts to AA77.

The engine has not been matched to a RB211.

The wheel is a type that is used on other planes beside a 757.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join