It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of the Grays?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

My contention that if anyone really DID have an alien encounter, the chances are that they'd never be the same.

But thats just it Badge I have NEVER been the same since. Its taken over my life, for the several years following my abduction it filled my every waking thought. I couldn't sleep for like 3 years thinking they would return. Id sleep with lights on, go to bed really early or really late hoping this would help.
Im filled now with so many questions its unreal. Only a few have been answered but not many.
Will I ever really know why me, whats going on, why do I have a ringing in my ears since this visit? This ringing is sometimes almost morse code! Sometimes I meditate and listen to the ringing and it travels into my mind.... to be decoded? Who knows. Its all just weird and Ive just gotten used to it now.

So yes it does change you and you are NEVER the same again.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I'm with those of you who talk about an indescribable fear when you see the face on the cover of Communion. I can't watch "Fire In The Sky" or any kind of scary movie that involves grays. Everyone I've ever discussed Communion with agrees that they can't look at the cover. I don't know what it is but it's a fear that comes from someplace deep inside you, and there have been times in my life where it was pretty over-whelming.

That book cover and that film sum up everything I cant face about these creatures. The part where Travis Walton is in their ship is one of the most frightening scenes Ive seen in any film. I have to turn away, I feel so deeply for him and what he had to go through its terrifying. Its like I want to fly up there and rescue him from those Grays. I think hes very brave to come out with his story it gives credability to what alot of us have been through.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthfreedomjustice
reply to post by Mr Green

Did you have marks on you from the abduction?

From the abduction I talk of (going throught the roof..there have been others) yes I had two very large bruises on my thighs where I remember them pushing back down into my bed with a large force.

In other occasions Ive had a triangle mark in my right hand which had a copper finger mark around it (very long finger ) which brushed off as I noticed it, Ive had indents in my neck also which had 3 puncture marks in a row.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Everything you say is true except there is no need to be afraid unless you are an imbecile, moron or idiot because then u are a danger to the friendly greys & they are ready to take action to an idiots reaction. If you show some signs of intelligence then they will communicate with you. But if you pull a gun and start shooting at them they will not like you. i know there are billions of idiots on planet earth & the little greys are very happy if and when they find a human they may communicate with.

CX

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Good thread

I was going to start a thread in the paranormal section along the same lines as this, but relating to why we are scared stiff of ghosts......but as this is here i'll add to this instead......

This might sound such a basic and possibly silly reason for us being scared of these things, but i blame it primarily on what we see and read as a kid growing up.

The other night, i was trying to explain to my youngest daughter who is almost 10 years, that spirits could be as frightened as she is, and might just be visiting in a friendly way because they miss a place.

Yet she is still scared stif of anything to do with the paranormal, unlike my eldest who can't get enough of it.

I said to my youngest, "Scooby Doo has a lot to answer for when it comes to portraying the paranormal world in a scary light!".

Think about it, growing up, kids watch cartoons, and most would have watched Scooby Doo type shows at a very early age. So basicaly, thier first introduction to this subject will be of aliens, ghosts and mummies chasing you and trying to rip your head off!!!

Apart from Casper and E.T, there are very few films, cartoons, books or other materials that show a friendly side to the paranormal for kids.

Many kids, and mine are included when i say this, have seen things as very young kids (i mean toddlers) and don't bat an eyelid. They will attempt to interact with the spirit, talk or mumble along with it.

The freaked out part seems to come when they are introduced to the scary images that the media shows them.

This is the same with grays. Yes the typical description is of the bug eyed, long armed creature that graces every alien subject far and wide, but who's to say thats what they really look like?

The alleged abductees that claim to have ben subjected to implants, surgery and the likes......it still does'nt mean that aliens are a violent bunch, they could be just doing tests to help our race?

The scare comes when movie makers and cartoon artists start showing alien craft firing lasers all over the shop.

So there you go, possibly the least technical reason for us being scared od grays and other entities, but i'm sticking with it!

I never learnt to swim properly until i was 16, joined the forces and was basicaly chucked in. Reason why? I caught a sneaky look at the film "Jaws" when i was about 4. Scared stiff of the water growing up after that.

So yeah, if we could avoid the scary portrayal of the things outside our world, maybe we'd have a lot more people willing to search further for the truth, and not be scared of being frightened silly.

Then again, maybe thats where the conspiracy lies in all of this? The powers that be get the media networks in all the different forms that they are, to scare the growing population stupid, so when they are able to ask questions.....they'll be too scared to!

Just imagine what the paranormal world would be like if from day one, we taught our kids that if they encounter a ghost, it was a peacefull and nice thing? That if they see a ufo, they are in fact lucky that our neighbours want to say hi?

I say Scooby Doo has done as much damage to the image of aliens and ghosts, as Barbie has done in making much of the female population growing up thinking that they have to be perfect!

Just my opinions anyway.

CX.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
They are frightening, yes, however I haven't had a negative experience with them. Telepathic communication has gone well... and I get the distinct impression there are various 'groups', some spiritual some not. There is good out there. The bad ones won't interfere with you if you have a good connection to divine energies.

The picture on page 1 is inaccurate and overly cold, I believe they're more like this:

img208.imageshack.us...

They also make pretty art. Here's their version of our chakra system:

img223.imageshack.us...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I used to think I'd be cool with meeting one face to face in a conscious sense. But when I really put myself in that situation, like so many other people have said, those eyes really creep me out. I think I'd end up freaking out if I was looking up and one looking down at me. Especially if it was completely without warning...

One thing I've always wondered, everyone calls them 'Greys' as if its a proper noun, but I assume they're a little more creative. Does anyone have any remote idea, either through actual communication (ie; abduction) or even rumor, as to what the name of the species is? Seems like these guys are the most commonly spotted, among a few other rarities.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I see that many of you still don't believe there is such a thing as abductions well I know for myself and I believe others here will tell you yes there are abductions because they live it.

Weedwhacker I enjoyed your post about the cat now let me tell you about this.

One time I was with the one I go to he would be like a Teacher here on Earth in a way. We are in this room and he is showing me a model of a human skull, he tells me that humans are a stupid species they only use little of there brain that they don't know how to use it he communicates by saying, they do have intelligence and this makes for a good study. Again I repeat some of his words, you try to hard through Science to prove things, use logic and common sense...the answers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

Remember this, Scientist study this and they know these beings are far more intelligent so they make things hard by trying to figure out things with a higher intelligence but you have to remember they consider us a stupid species so they made all the answers simple. It kind of like if you are asked a simple question on a test you think this must be a trick question its to easy so you think and think and write this long complicated answer. To a Scientist an apple color could be many different colors because there are many different type apples but to a small child the answer is plain and simple and correct red.

Fear they use our fear against us for there own safety, I already wrote that though.

Emotions I have seen it written that they don't have emotions and I say this all depends on how you want to look at the word emotions. We as a race express our emotions through our expressions for example when I am with them I feel there emotions internally and it's quite nice.

You have to remember there are so many different speces in this Universe from what I have seen most are good but there are ones that do things we don't like or many just don't understand.

With the Greys there are many different groups, I have heard of blue grey's, orange grey's, yellow grey's pink grey's and so on.

Also consider when you are taken if something is done you don't like maybe just maybe it is for your benefit to help you not harm you and your fear and reactions are what causes the way you are handled.

They are here to do a job doesn't matter if you don't like it and as I see it we don't like the way they do things and they don't like the way we do things doesn't make one species right or wrong this is just the way it is.

Everything you know has been passed down from generation to generation and we now still pass our traditions down to our children by what we were taught but what we were taught isn't exactly the way it is.

edit to add: My Teacher is a tall white/Grey and the ones that sent me here are extremely very tall white/Grey's whom I know as our Creator's the Elders.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

That first picture is very much like what I saw only they were white. Looking at the picture though is does not scare me. I ran and I remember everything after when I saw them. I have had 2 time gap events since then and still have no memory of being on a ship or being operated on.

I feel 100% myself and the only thing that has changes since seeing them is my spiritual awareness. Not to forget the voice feelings I have been getting over the last 10+ years. When I say voice feelings I mean, a voice without words. It's more like information you feel flowing into you. This information means nothing until you piece it all together and that can be a very long process.

I have a diary full of visions, feelings, dreams that still don't make any sense but one day I feel it will. The things I have in my diary and not from me, I am simply just channeling the information through my existence and have been since I saw these begins.

It has been hard and at times I thought I was losing the plot and would blank out the voice feelings. I used to get the voice feelings when I was ready to sleep, just like when you get random thought before you sleep. You will be lying there in bed and you will thing “Rocks” or something and come back to your senses and think “What”

I also used to get these feelings when I would smoke a cigarette at my window on a night just before bed. It was always at night when I was ready to accept what was coming to me, through the day it just would not work.

So as you can see my expediencies with these beings have been fairly positive in comparison with others. Yes I have had times when I felt my head was going to explode but nothing I could not handle.

It’s funny really because I came to ATS to find answers about the above and everything I read about were negative experiences. It wasn’t until an ATS member names Drakiir started a topic called “Life on the other side of the fence” that I realized I was not the only person who had these voice feelings.

I then discovered Chakra Meditation (That was a bumpy ride and a very long story) since progressing I have realized it’s me I need to understand first to be able to understand anything else.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
They are frightening, yes, however I haven't had a negative experience with them. Telepathic communication has gone well... and I get the distinct impression there are various 'groups', some spiritual some not. There is good out there. The bad ones won't interfere with you if you have a good connection to divine energies.

The picture on page 1 is inaccurate and overly cold, I believe they're more like this:

img208.imageshack.us...

They also make pretty art. Here's their version of our chakra system:

img223.imageshack.us...

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting these two photos. I still find the second pic slightly disturbing but not frightening. More of a "oh what a strange creature" feeling. I absolutely love your crop circle picture of the chakras, why have I never seen this before. Is this a message that we are to open them up? I think it prob is...good job I have then isnt it!

Some are spiritual you say? These should make themselves known to more of us.

Thanks

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

From what I have experienced so far they have been a big help in making me understand myself.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

~~~PURE EVIL~~~.www.godlessgeeks.com... . Before you go trashing peoples feelings. The OP is raising an important issue relating to fear. What the OP and others on this thread are saying is that this fear is real, why are we feeling this way? wether or not you believe that the cause of this fear exist, the OP and others do. To simply say that you think this is comedy is to totally miss the point of addressing the Real issue of the fear being experienced and cannot be remedied by simply saying Greys don't exist, it's your imagination, etc etc. The OP has been brave enough to voice her beliefs and fears, perhaps you could have been gracious enough to see that she is addressing her fears in the open (a brave act if you ask me) with alot of sincerity and a with, i believe, a genuine desire to overcome those fears. How about lending a hand in support, instead of offering it as a slap.

Hey atlasastro cheers mate.
You make a good point here. Whether these things are real or not is not the issue here, it is WHY are we so frightened of them.

Yes I do have a very genuine desire to overcome my fears of these beings, actually I wish to understand them but I can not do this before I loose my fear of them can I.

I do not feel any need to prove anything to anybody anymore. I will of course always come across people who disagree with me but this is fine. It is the manner that we deal with this that is important not the disagreement itself.

I do not like threads in which people constantly try to undermine and question what people say. Im all for constructive questions but some times especially in the Alien forum people can get lets say just a little nasty!! Nasty is not required but if you disagree with me I will listen.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Here is something you guys or gals can experiment on, go buy a shirt that has a GREY on it wear it out in society and you will see the ones that have had contact. You will see somethings from their body postures or just from television conditioning like they are put off. But the ones that aren't have this rare disturbed look reaching into the back of their sub-conscious, try it out and see what the reaction is. I have worn my shirt and it was a fun experiment to see how psychologically it reacts with people.

You got to put things to the test sometimes. Whether it be for stimulus input or other things.

Try it out.

You will find humility in it, and how others around you react.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by menguard]

[edit on 17-5-2008 by menguard]

Hey menguard,

This is a great idea! If I ever see one of these T shirts I will try it out. Thing is it may totally freak someone out thats hyper sensative do you think? I know if I saw someone wearing one of these I would stare intently at them for sure.

Maybe we should all do this and totally de sensitise the whole population to the Grays.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Just to register in as a voice of reason, do not be concerned, there is a strong likelihood that this is an internal phenomenon.

Those who report getting guidance or input will be unable to disclose anything of substance besides 'touchy-feely' pablum and unsubstantiated 'stories', though they might have you believe they are regularly being visited, inhabited, counseled or guided by odd blue or yellow beings from who-knows-where.

Should they decide to post something of substance, such as technical drawings of hyper-space craft or anatomic diagrams or pictures of their pet 'Grey' wearing a Dodgers baseball cap and holding today's NYTimes newspaper, then it might be prudent to take steps.

Otherwise, it's attention-seeing, or worse, self-delusion. In many cases the person is reporting what, to them, is essentially an accurate recalling, and not necessarily prevarication.

HTH.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by Badge01]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

It’s funny really because I came to ATS to find answers about the above and everything I read about were negative experiences. It wasn’t until an ATS member names Drakiir started a topic called “Life on the other side of the fence” that I realized I was not the only person who had these voice feelings.

I know this thread came in for alot of slack at the time but I have to agree with you P81 it was a ground breaking thread. It gave a platform for people that had been struggling with abduction but could not come out with their experiences. Drakiir I believe was an abductee, some of his claims of life with the Grays were questionable
to say the least but....

Yes it is a shame he is no longer able to discuss his experiences as I feel he helped alot of people come to terms with their abductions. He was able to confront his fear of them I wonder how he did it?

If we are taken from a very early age this may help in fighting the fear. Its like these beings have always been part of your life so you eventually get used to them.

Your experience P81 sounds intense. Maybe you should have let your very real fear give way and they may have taught you something who knows...
the fact there was a ship there too it different to many reports of just the Grays.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I also do not see these beings as bad.

They wait for the day we all wake and realize what life is supposed to be. This Earth was a gift which we are destroying.

Some people are waking to the facts that we need to change NOW. We all need to help one another with the simple necessities, medicine, clean water, clean air, clean soil. Years ago they burned there bra's now we need to burn all currency.

With all the CO2 in our air if people don't start planting trees starting yesterday this race isn't going to make it Trees will clean our air, supply us with food and medicine's.

I am beginning to think that maybe 2012 is the point of no return. I stand by what I was shown that on March 17, 2046 Earth will be dry dirt and I didn't see anyone (of you) around.

[edit on 18-5-2008 by observe50]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Yes I am sure if they wanted to put more fear in me they could of done so, It was as if they were letting me know there was something out there. It has always kept my desire strong. I think this was there aim. Why? I may never know but I would like to thank them in helping me understand more about myself.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I have no scientific plans given to me sorry
Once I did say "Look Im sick of this at least tell me who the hybrid was I saw, you owe me this much"

They got very annoyed with me and said "Look your all family, now never ask us anything ever again!!" This is the only information Ive ever recieved from them. The rest is cryptic and spiritual..sorry not much help.

Im certainly not seeking attention thats for sure. Im seeking answers and ATS is a forum I find can at least give me some answers which is why I come here.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

could not have said it better myself.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Now I know that picture is fake, a Gray wearing a baseball cap, but it still freaks me out! Possibly even more as its like its trying to be normal but failing badly.
So whats your suggestion then to me? Give up trying to understand something thats bugged me for like 10 years? Sorry it just whont go away its something real and I will continue to try and find out whats going on.

If anything its getting worse!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join