It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a way to infiltrate area51 without getting caugt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke

Actually, I am a deputized law enforcement agent in a county Jail,not "just a guy typing from behind a computer screen", like you. Remember, Deny Ignorance. That means don't spout things as fact when you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

So because you are a cop, that makes you a forum moderator too? I'll tell you what: Why don't you arrest one of us if you have a problem with these threads?

I find it hilarious that you would tell me to shut up and go away then whine about YOUR free speech rights. By the way, ATS is a privately owned forum and your so called "right to free speech" doesn't mean jack-squat here.

Actually thats incorrect. I never told you to shut up, i just kindly asked you stop Moderating the forum. I know this is a challenging issue for you. I apologize.

About the mods not closing the threads down;
The only thing I have ever ever seen a mod say in these threads is that it should be closed. I have sent at least 5 UTU's to various mods questioning these threads but have never received a response. I can only assume that it is being discussed in a "Moderator-only" forum as we speak.

I highly doubt that. FACT: These threads have survived for years. Perhaps your UTU's go ignored because you constantly harass us and them about the legal issues of it all. Say, don't you have some bad guys to catch?

At any rate it's pretty baffling that you waited 2 months to reply to my post. Its over. You may go now.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i don't think thats going to be possible to infliltrate area 51 with a spy camera helicopters because that military base is impossible to infiltrate they
have snipers, security gaurds , camos , heat seeking security cameras they have monitors all over the base and if they suspect anything close
sucspecious activty on area 51 their going to find out who's been controling
the spy helicopters find out your identity, find out where your located,
kidnap you put you in a unmarked,unidentifyable vehcile kill you and cover
up the murder and make it like that never happened

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"A way to infiltrate Area 51 without getting caught."

We're talking about infiltrating one of the USA's most secure sites without getting caught. Doable. Theoretically.

Without getting caught? Not likely. You'd need to be a master spy. Just by reading this thread, you're probably already busted.

You're not getting in without an army, and while I admit that postulating about invading a USAF base is a fun way to burn away a lazy Sunday afternoon, previous posters are right. You'd need an army. Assuming you can get your hands on military-spec gear, you'd need at least as many forces as they had. More if you can't conjure up your own air force. More if you're going to be more like what it would be; a bunch of rednecks with winchesters and colts.

As for OBE, even if it was a verifiable phenomenon, which it isn't, sadly, they've most likely got the whole base area warded. If the civs have figured it out, the military probably has people that do it better, and I don't want to think what would happen if you were "killed" in an OBE.

Add to the fact most of the supposed alien species half of you seem to expect to find purportedly have incredible psychic power, you're not getting in unnoticed, in this world or any other. I suppose if you really really wanted, you could kill yourself and hope you reincarnate as a fly...

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
true
but what if a group of say 1-5000 people or more invest and send of a public satellite telescope to look into it

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Then you're looking at any other surface testing base. They're not going to have any fun tech on the surface when it can be seen, and if you think they won't shoot down a satellite, you're highly mistaken. The USA has more than enough tech to knock the pesky fly out of orbit.

Not to mention google earth, though I suppose your counter-argument would be that they already scrubbed google earth. Not being a technician, I really have no way to prove to you whether or not that happened.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Why not just get a job there and infiltrate it that way?
If you're not in the military find a friend or relative who is and find out what skills they are looking for and go for it.

Imagine how much info you could garner over a long period of time.
A hell of a lot more than sending in some remote controlled helicopters for a one off.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

i did a little research about working there and found out that they to a 6-12 month check on your background, pc, internet, jobs, interests and all the staff are constantly monitored
hate to know what would happened if someone lies to them

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
we send an army of these wifi robots and cover them in a special material that EMF bombs cannot affect

www.firebox.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join