It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Way to Start the Revolution

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sizzle

reply to all-why start a revolution why not take the man and his minions out by his own rules laws and systems which he so conveniently continues to shove down our throats.think on this which group of liars and thieves do you vote for -none of the above, question-what do we need to do to begin the changes that need to come about.1-funding 2 leaders 3 support 4 the backing of all the people of the nation no matter what their station is in the country.#2 leaders who should we get to be our new leaders all pollititions need not apply.why not use those who were our hero`s and icons as we were growing up -Ozzy-Geddy lee-zeppelin-pink flyod and so on.think on it music is the universal language how else do we get the message out world wide.cost factor next to nothing.why not use them who else would we all follow than those who gave us such pleasure growing up,and now even our children are listening to them and enjoying them as much as we did.80% of the vote is owned by the children of rock and roll and our children of voting age world wide we own the vote not the old mindless men of the world.#1 funding-$100.00 per ticket to see all the groups unite and play world wide 5% of all tickets for the new parties political war chest hell i couldn`t get enough of the music i love but for the chance for the kids to see them priceless.all musicians would become our emissaries to a new party world wide based on the betterment of humanity and not the destruction of us.think on this a different concert in every city every weekend for the next 4 years now thats one hell of a war chest and everyone would get a chance to see and hear them all.separated we fall united we stand i believe it is now time to go back to our basics of r&r and remember why we did it.#3 supported by all the r&r fans and their children we can`t lose as long as we all turn out for the vote.NOTE 2012 is the next electoral phase in which all nations of democracy hold an election almost world wide -INTERESTING-isn`t it.#4 the only problem i see is how do we get our parents and the churches, militarys and so on to back us this is all that we would need for a complete bloodless coup because no matter how wrong they are we still all need their support and backing.there is only one man i know who could bring them into our fold -we call him the Christ but he is called by other names in other faiths,P.S. according to the good book he should have been here since the 50`s quote -the child from the high will come when the children of the world see the unleashing of the light .fire and maelstrom that will destroy all life in this world Hiroshima,Nagasaki germ chemical nuclear bio warfare and nuclear energy, by lifting up their hearts minds and eyes unto the heavens and singing their praise-the father said he would answer our call-did we not do this with the thunder of our drums and our voices ,did we not also scream towards the high as to what was really going on here DAMN STRAIGHT WE DID.and the world turned against us because the man lied and called us long haired drug crazed hippie satanist killing freaks. why because we believed in love and not their mindless little wars.so to the man from the high get over your fear or whatever it is that is holding you back it is now time to begin and you know who you are as do some of us that found your name in the old bibles as it is no longer in the newer ones ,with a little help my friend the new men that hold high places will begin to mold a new reality which is closer to the heart!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
My thoughts:

You need a massive team of techies to start by devising a new internet or comms protocol that could sit on standard transmission protocols so that you can communicate with all members without tapping. That might give you a year or two of private comms before the govt catches up and starts filtering and intercepting it.

You need a uninterrupted and secure revenue stream to fund the hardware, expertise and property required.

You need experienced remote viewers and each team would need psychic defense experts to prevent counter measures. No use devising a great plan only to have the govt intuit whats going on

And I have listened to a guy called Benjamin Fulford on Rense and his take on this sort of thing was to 'knock the top off the pyamid' as it were, rather than engage the bottom of the pyamid.

Just a couple of thoughts guys, it is good to throw ideas around and see what shakes loose!

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet
The problem for them though, is that all the soldiers are overseas fighting a proxy war. All that would be left here to enforce any NWO political agenda would be the National Guard (and not even all of it).
[edit on 5-5-2008 by jetxnet]

I don't think so. If you do some research (like starting with prisonplanet.com) then you will know that there are several million foreign military troops in the U.S., not to mention the Federal Mercenaries like Blackwater, etc. (Since this is AboveTopSecret, don't forget about the U.S.-backed aliens!)

If you are a "Police State" fan, then you know that the foreign presence is here because our own military and many police officers have stated they would probably not kill or disarm Americans on native soil. Bush has already OK'd laws and military agreements to allow foreign armies (e.g., Canada) to come on American soil to help in times of "crisis and civil unrest". Sounds like Bush's Martial Law Act NSPD-51.

The only way I would ever see this working would be (shades of John Titor) after a foreign (or major "Jericho" false flag) nuke attack in America or, like the fall of several other older empires, when the people are so enslaved that death in open rebellion would be preferred to the status quo.

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Further thought:

If you achieve the things I mentioned in my previous post, I think a very interesting thing would happen.

You would be offered a seat at the table.

And then you will really know what you are made of.

**Not that I spend my time thinking about such things of course

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
There is only one way this could work, and it could IF we all agreed to leave all the other BS out, no religious arguments, no name calling, the ONLY FOCUS would be:
RESTORE THE REPUBLIC, the preamble and Bill of rights would be the foundation, everything else GOES BYE BYE. Nothing else, limit Federal Government back to 10 square miles. NO federal buildings in individual states, NONE. Federal land in Washington DC only, just how it was supposed to be.

Bring Washington into the United States, subject it to our rule, not anyone elses.

There can be no other focus but RESTORE THE REPUBLIC! That is it! Otherwise, we will be all over the place and no movement would happen.

Oh, and count me in, I do and say this out of love for EVERY man woman and child in the world.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, read the rest yourself, every day, make your children read it, it is the law of the land.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I dont think this type of revolution can happen. This government is just too powerful. They would stop it before it could build any steam, you would all be in gitmo for treason before you knew it.

Alot of people who speculate on this say things like "we will only use violence to protect our property" "we will only defend ourselves" etc. I think this is a fantasy, a revolution in the usa would cost millions of lives it would be horrible. You would have to start the by removing all 3 branches of the government simultaneously and take control of the military.......Its just not going to happen, it would be too hard to organize without being rounded up

its pessimistic but i think its also realistic.

[edit on 6-5-2008 by drock905]

[edit on 6-5-2008 by drock905]

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If you see this, I am more than in, and if you have anyway to get ahold of me so we can go on a spiritual and positive life changing way, U2U me right away.

I would love to go around America and stand up for the cause, and I know a girl in Wisconsin that would stands up for the cause everyday.

COUNT ME IN, U2U ME, LETS DROP IT AND GET ON THE ROAD ALREADY.

I JUST NEED THE GUIDANCE, I AM A STRONG SPIRIT AND I HAVE A MISSION, WHEN YOU COME I GO.

Sincerly Yours,

Cameron.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If each member here that becomes a member of this "Revolution" could post one YouTube video a week to inform the American public about wher e things are heading, this would be a good starting point.

You can reach thousands of Americans this way. They won't decline the videos because Google is mainly of Chinese investment right now. China wants to see Americans dissing their government.

What China doesn't know though, is it affects them too. They are part of NWO but on the other side of it all. NWO Red (America's version is NWO Blue).

Bottom line, if America stays America, there is hope for Capitalism the way it used to be.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
You are trying to speed up a game of chess, in which you will lose. It is all about patience. If you rush a revolution it will just become a bloody mess. You need as many people on your side as possible, and to have that the brainwashed people will need to get angry at their leaders. Then when the country is in turmoil, that is when a true great revolution can begin.

Hitler came to power similar to that. He seen an opportunity when the country was in turmoil and he took it. If Ron Paul is as smart as I think he is then he will let the country go into a little turmoil and if he has the guts he will take over.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I agree for the most part, but think the country already is in turmoil. It may be too late as it is. Ron Paul won't be able to do anything without support in Washington.

This election is pivotal, yet all the candiates are NWO aware and pushing for it, especially Obama.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian
Keep in mind that this is no way even close to a call to arms. It is a wake-up call, admitting any current American citizen who wants to to take part in the movement, to get our country back on track towards it's original intentions.

Forming a Militia is a call to arms

But nothing short of 'a call to arms' will truly start a Revolution. That's how far gone we are.

The forming of a militia would be a statement of strength, and would only be used to prevent loss of our propeties, rights, and any infringement on our "pursuit of happiness." The militia would not be used for offense.

Please elaborate and give a few examples where this Militia "prevents the loss of..." without being used for offense.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
How can we start the Revolution?...

There might even be a new store chain called Paul*Mart or something that offered US made products.

Sorry..... I found that quite funny

This seems more like a power swap then a Revolution. We need to go even deeper then electing Ron Paul. Like defeating the international banking cartels that dictate our economy, as one example. We have to uproot this dying tree, not just cut off a few wilted leaves...

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Thank you all for your input on this.

To answer a couple of questions, the "militia" would be used only for DEFENSE against the empirical loyalists if it was needed.

Some politicians at this point, realizing that things aren't quite working out as planned, have proposed giving citizens the choice to "opt out" of certain broken government programs such as social security. This plan gives citizens a choice to "opt out" of the whole broken and bloated system.

Some posts here come out of fear of our current government. "Blackwater will come for you," "The Goverernment will crush you before you even get organized," etc. How sad are these statements?!

America needs to be free. Free from bloated Federal Government, and free from fear. In order for people to be happy and as productive as they can be, there needs to be a certain amount of happiness. Not fear.

The only real problem I see would be figuring out how we, as members of the ConFederate "revolution" could use and actually MAKE BETTER the crumbling infrastructure that has been built by the Federal Government. One could argue that we as citizens up to this point have played our roles as taxpayers to allow the building and upkeep of the infrastructure (roads and bridges). So we need to someway "take those back" maybe for the states to control, and then to figure a fair way to set monies aside to fix them. Look around at the current state of the nation's infrastructure, and you'll see how the taxes we've been paying for upkeep of the infrastructure haven't necessarilly found their way to the roads and bridges. Every pot hole you drive over should act as a reminder how the "Old Government" has the interests of common good at heart.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
For anyone saying "the government is too powerful already" I say "yeah, that is exactly the point!"

Listen up, if we can only get ONE thing to change, it should be this WE are the FREAKIN GOVERNMENT!

This mindset of blaming the gvoernment this, the Illuinati that, guess what? Stand up, look in the mirror and recognise the enemy within is YOU and me, and everyone of the people who live here, rich and poor, black, white, male female all.

Stop giving your power to anyone, use it yourself, get to know the person living next door, stop buying anything you do not need, every tax dollar you give the system is another one used against you. Stop buying at any big chain store. Store some food and water in your own home, get a network of like minded people in your own town, the internet is going to be shut down, or if the power goes out, we arent going to be here to talk to one another and share ideas.

Remeber, the only way any of this will work is out of LOVE, they use fear and darkness, love and light is the only way to end darkness and fear.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I don't have any faith in this country anymore, and I don't even have any faith that it can be fixed. When GW Bush was elected the SECOND time, I knew our country was dead in the water, I just felt a crushing sense of helplessness. But you all have to remember that your fellow Americans elected him twice, of their own free will. What is it now, people are crying that they were duped or something? I knew he was the devil's advocate before he was elected the first time. And anyone who didn't know it the second time well you can't count on them to make rational decisions NOW to try to fix the mess we are in. A revolution is the only thing that would change things, a total and complete revolution, but it will not happen, not in the ol USA anyway, not in the next 100 years at least, you have too many dupes obviously who are ok with whatever their told. It is hopeless. I am prepared to face the possibility of losing everything I own; here Bush is asking for 70 billion MORE to fight his war. It might be just as well to lose it all, and just head into the hills with my kids and rough it I guess. At least I have two strong sons. This country stinks. And it will stink worse by the time anyone reading this has lived their life out. Well sorry to be such a pessimist.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
What about Social Security, what is to be done about it? I personally know of at least five people who are duping the govt. and drawing full SS disability. Just look at any store you go to now, every damn handicap parking is taken, and everyone you see getting in and out of the vehicles don't look very handicapped do they? Rarely you see a van w/ a wheelchair lift moving a disabled person in or out, very rarely, but they probably have to drive around for several minutes to even get a parking. There are hundreds of thousands of people getting SS disability that are fully able to work, and yet I am hearing that I may not get to draw SS when I retire, after paying into it for 40 years. I am sick of the whole mess, like I said, it's broken but won't be fixed anytime soon. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Hang on folks it's going to be a bumpy ride.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This thread, and any like it, demon-staight to the problem, every single person has an idea of what the issue is and how to fix it.

Nothing starts without a plan and a foundation. We do not need a majority of the US population to do this, we do not need the system to do this, the system is broken and cannot be fixed, time to get back to basics.

Start living like a free person, start acting like a free person. Got debt you cannot pay? Guess what, You will never be out of debt, because there is nothing to pay with! We have not had money since 1933!

Do some study on this, it is vital for you to know! Do you really think your taxes are going to pay a National debt of TRILLIONS of dollars? That is like saying one person is going to drink an entire ocean, it is not even possible! So why the hell do we continue to lie to ourselves about it?

Check out www.thinkfree.ca do research from there and find your own freedom you have already lost, by choice.

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What do you propose when you say we will never be able to pay our debt? We just keep trying and getting broker by the month? I am really worried now, for the first time in my 50 years. I have worked since I was 14 years old, but now I am afraid of my future. And my kids, what chance do they have. I have two sons who work hard, a big chunk of their pay goes to taxes, yet my youngest cannot afford health insurance and was ill last year, now owes about 15 thousand in medical bills. I had to go to emergency room a year ago when a mexican plowed into my car and totaled both of them, he then got out of his car and ran away. At the emergency room, we saw about a dozen mexicans there to get treatment, for minor things obviously, and they won't have to ever pay a cent of the care they received. Yet my son who works hard and pays taxes is having his pay garnished now for medical bills. I want to be patriotic, but find it harder and harder. What is left to feel patriotic about?

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bumbeni

We will never 'get out' of debt because debt is the very foundation of our economy. The very foundation of our economy is the Federal Reserve, and its existence inherently relies on the continuous circulation of debt. The FR is a privately owned, off shore bank. Research them. Watch Zeitgiest. Search "Federal Reserve" in the ATS search function. Rather enlightening..

posted on May, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

To answer a couple of questions, the "militia" would be used only for DEFENSE against the empirical loyalists if it was needed.

And thank you for your reply to mine

But you didn't answer my question. What is the nature of that word "against" in this context. And within the context that this is a well-armed Militia.

and would only be used to prevent loss of our propeties, rights, and any infringement on our "pursuit of happiness." The militia would not be used for offense.

Can you give actual examples of this? Examples of how this newly formed Militia would "prevent the loss of..." and at the same time not be used for 'offense'?..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join