It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

secret base east of salt lake city?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS

Originally posted by hiii_98
I'm headed out to lakeside bombing range north of Dugway by Wendover. NO ONE goes out there, and i cant wait to share what i find. I debating if i would see more near Wendover or in the middle of this bombing range....

No one? Think I have a picture from there. Or are you talking about the site that is right on the west shore of Salt Lake (41° 5'17.34"N, 112°57'28.82"W)? If so, I started down the road, but said screw it after a few miles... hey, I was getting tired

I also tried to get into the old base right at Wendover, but didn't try too hard, didn't have the time.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by FosterVS]

reffering to the utah mufon and ufo hunter crew I am familiar with out there. They all focus on Wendover and claim Lakeside is off limits (not true i spoke with a rep from both Dugway and Hills AFB although the road may be closed during bombing you can proceed legally to lakeside). Yes i plan to go to the very edge of lakeside next to the lake to camp. Also this same military contact told me about a large cave to explore near lakeside. I'm excited to go but want to position myself wherever the arial excitment is. I plan to return with a full trip report and photos. I'll check out your coordinates now.

update yes i was thinking about going north of your coordinates, OR just sitting around wendover, whichever might give me a better chance of seeing a "unusual" arial object from either base.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by hiii_98]

<< 1   >>

join