It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About what % of people is aware of what's going on?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What % of Americans knows as much as we know?

And what % is "sheeple"?

OK, category 1 is those FULLY aware of NWO, govt. deception/manipulation, secrets, and coverups. They listen to Alex Jones, do NOT watch MSM, disbelieve the govt. They understand we are NOT is a democracy. They know about 9/11, Illuminati, coverups, Skull and Bones, Bilderberg, etc. They know the War on Terror is a scam and listen to alternative news. They are awake to the Agenda.

Category 2 is those who don't believe MSM word for word, but are not aware of the full extent of the problem. They know Bush lies, the Iraq war was useless, and they see through SOME of the propaganda. They analyze the surface of current events and politics, but fail to see behind-the-scenes. They understand that speeches are propaganda tools, but do not know the elections are rigged. They may suspect Patriot Act is bad, they may suspect something fishy in the War on Terror, may even suspect 9/11, but do NOT see the big picture. They may discuss politics, terrorism, 9/11. They can be awoken to the Agenda.

Category 3 are "sheeple". They listen to Bush, trust him wholeheartedly, and believe he was mistaken (not deceptive) regarding Iraq and terrorism. They are offended at the mention of 9/11 Truth, and are offended upon hearing about a conspiracy. They fail to see past the fact that MSM is a propaganda tool, unlike categories 1 and 2. They think anything "alternative" (medicine/news) is paranoia. Waking them up will ONLY get them to think you are crazy and offend them.

Now, tell me: what % of Americans belong to Category 1 (fully aware)? Category 2 (intelligent, semi-aware)? And Category 3 (sheeple)?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well, in order to even begin to ask this question, you'd have to define what is "true", and this is very hotly debated, so I'm not even really sure these questions are answerable.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by padishahpoobah

Umm...

9/11 was an inside job, there is an NWO agenda, the pharmaceuticals are a big fraud, there is a cure for cancer, AIDS was started in a lab, Bilderberg controls world events, and the Elite is mega-wealthy, manipulating mankind, and involved in the Occult.

What is there to discuss?

Please answer my question: What % of American ppl is aware of everything said above, what % are sheeple, and what % are in the middle?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

There are sincere differences of opinions on all of these subjects. I don't think reality is as cut and dried as you believe it to be.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
GREAT question.

Long pondered it.

No real idea. Would guess less than 1% Hope I'm wrong.

COULD be higher.

What's the percentage of earnest, authentic Pentecostals, Charismatics and the like who have END TIMES theology heavily built into their construction on reality . . . . 15-25% in the USA? I forget what it was when I did my dissertation 30 years+ ago.

And maybe even only 25-40% of them are more than slightly clued in.

Hard to guess But I'd love to know.

In my network--more than in most otherpeople's networks I know about.

In a class of 25 people in an intro to psych class, 1-2 people, on average. Maybe occasionally 5.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Take how many people in the world and subtract the number of users on this site then subtract 20% of the world population for military "in the knows" and you'll have a pretty good idea...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
there are tons of people who know about the agenda are against it and so on(category1), but if they do nothing actively about it, they are still sheep.
To really not be a sheep in every sense, would be to live out on your own land off the grid. There is an equal number of people who think the sheep are the people who depend on society or take part in it at all.
or to live within society with the same mental detachment a man in the woods holds.
There seems to be a big sheeple market these days. Nothing really new though, they have been selling anarchy for a while now.

In reality, I think %100 of humans are sheep, some are just black sheep.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I`d say I`m about half way in between cat.1 and cat.2.

I am aware of it all but most of the time just live as if I don`t wanna know everything is such a sham.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
reply to post by padishahpoobah

9/11 was an inside job, there is an NWO agenda, the pharmaceuticals are a big fraud, there is a cure for cancer, AIDS was started in a lab, Bilderberg controls world events, and the Elite is mega-wealthy, manipulating mankind, and involved in the Occult.

If you're asking how many people believe everything that they are exposed to....well...

...I would say very very few....lets take 10000 honest to god believers who live in the US divided by the us population alone of 300million = 0.003%...

Less than 1/100th of 1 percent...

EDIT: small mathematical adjustment....

[edit on 3/25/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

...I would say very very few....lets take 10000 honest to god believers who live in the US divided by the us population alone of 300million = 0.003%...

Little hard to believe, with over 8000 ATS members ALONE. Also, Google Video got 3 MILLION views of Freedom to Fascism!

Assuming A THIRD took it seriously, that's a MILLION people!

So, probably more than 10,000. Also probably LESS than 25%...

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
reply to post by Choronzon

Google Video got 3 MILLION views of Freedom to Fascism!

Assuming A THIRD took it seriously, that's a MILLION people!

1/3rd of all clickers/viewers are now believers? lol

You sound like the feds who have now made clickable links proof of intent.

[edit on 3/25/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
There's alot of conjecture, speculation, innuendo, arrogance, and spin on this site, along with alot of knowledge. Alot of people only think they know.

Also seems that so many people here are quick to put down the MSM, yet take anything from any two bit website as gospel, as long as it fits their thinking and agenda.

As was stated earlier it's not that cut and dried to put it in three separate categories. There are just too many grey areas. Myself i take things from all three of the "categories", must mean i'm a Category 4?

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
There are no sheeple. There are just people that disagree with you and you had to label them. Many people are aware of what's going on and generaly agree with what many of you are saying. It's just that's how the world works. Some people want to try and get power and the sky is the limit for everyone. The walls in the school and life are there to stop those that don't want it enough. And many of these "sheeple" simply beleive that it's not perfect but it's pretty good. Can still drive. Sure gas is expensive but who cares when you're spending more money on a starbucks cofee.
Some people are of the opinion that things are simply not that bad.
Personaly I'm not of that opinion. I feel things are getting bad real bad we got overlords to remove and it isn't going to happen peacefully. Sheeple.. If we want to remove overlords and secret societies we better burry that term.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well, no-one in the list knows "what's going on". The first and second categories have substituted paranoid rants for reality. The third are just as ignorant, they just haven't leapt to the "well I'll believe any old theory" level of insanity.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

What makes you think that you are "in the know," or are any smarter than the supposed "sheeple" you look down on?

The truth is, you're just another one of the arrogant asses that ATS is flush with. You argue from a false dichotomy. Either everyone believes exactly the way you do, or they are brainwashed, idiot sheep.

You attack the so-called "sheeple" for supposedly believing everything the government or the mainstream media says. Yet, you'll believe anything that comes out of the mouth of any hack who has a shortwave radio program, maintains a website, or posts a video on YouTube, just because it proclaims itself to be "the truth" and not part of the mainstream. So, you want to tell me again how you are supposedly any different than the "sheeple?"

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I agree with your comments. I would venture to guess the percentage is 0 are in the know because there is always something more to learn for everyone.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dk3000
I agree with your comments. I would venture to guess the percentage is 0 are in the know because there is always something more to learn for everyone.

If there is a percentage "in the know," people like the OP are not part of that demographic. In fact, I think he is part of the "most ignorant" demographic, insofar as he is willing to believe anything that claims to be "the truth." Not that this is something exclusive to the OP, but is epidemic among the ATS family. They are the smartest of the smart, unable to be manipulated or swayed like those stupid "sheeple," just because they read a Jim Marrs book and watch Alex Jones videos on YouTube. Once their mind is made up, they will listen to no debate, no discussion. Nothing will sway them, and thus their ignorance grows. That is unless it's repeated on Alex Jones, YouTube, or an "alternative site" -- and they become the exact thing they accuse the "sheeple" of being.

[edit on 25-3-2008 by SaviorComplex]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Touché, sir. Well put. I couldn't agree more.

Knowing you are ignorant gives you a chance to rectify the situation. Being ignorant and thinking you're not is far more dangerous, as you have no reason to learn.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I am guessing you want a rough estimate. I'd say only about 10-15 percent of the population has an inkling about what is going on. The rest of the people are of the "If it doesn't directly affect me I don't care" mentality. Like I told my sister, "You will care one day when it is at your front doorstep, but, by then, it'll be too late to do anything about it."

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
60% are clueless, breath the air, stomp around and fall comfortably into the sheeple catagory

30% are busy into making things happen for the 100%.

10% are working over the 90% with agendas to follow there ways while contradicting the other 5% of the 10%.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join