It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO - CIA Veteran Doubts Bin Laden Capable Of 9/11 Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
A great video from September 12th ,2001. This CIA agent reveals that OBL couldnt not have pulled off 9/11 without the help of some U.S Elements.

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Good one. The CIA expert talked about how complex the operation was and how he doubted Osama could pull it off. Add to that this statement by the Gov's *STAR WITNESS* Osama himself....

OSAMA BIN LADEN
archives.cnn.com...

UBL: The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they knew was that they have a martyrdom operation and we asked each of them to go to America but they didn't know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes.

So we have a CIA expert talking about how sophisticated the attacks were, and then we have OSAMA saying the people who did this didn't know the plan fully till just before they boarded the planes!!

There is obviously something seriously wrong here.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Personally, I don't buy it (Osama behind attacks). There is way too much conflicting evidence that suggests the attacks were too well-schemed to have been created by some near-death Arab, hiding out in a cave.

Not the super-cave Rumsfeld always talked about, but a little tiny cave that could barely hold 10 men and a couple Ak-47s, let alone a giant cave full of high-tech gadgetry.

Nope, I don't buy it. These attacks were too sophisticated to have been accomplished by a couple drunks (terrorists were known to hit the sauce) who weren't even aware of the full plan until minutes before they boarded the plane.

Not possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
well Bin said he didnt do it from the very begining and keeping in mind bin used to work for the u.s and was traind by the u.s so if bin did it it still be done by american achivment ...

dick keeping the stand off , and the lack of panic in the tapes , bush reading the book upside down to the kids , "they" knew what "could" happen ,

id say it was multible operations going on at the same time , some knew and some didnt what was going to happen , some might have had a clue ,
others just followd orders,

id say mossad/fema/homeland security/incompetence/guilliani-silverstein/psyop

kind of way , i mean you find new clues everyday ,

my question to you all is: where are the bodies from the planes , ....

the thought of cold blodded execution of civilians on u.s soil done by u.s intrests is a chilling thought....

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I think Milt Bearden himself summed it up in that interview when he said, and I quote: "Could I be wrong? Of course I could be wrong."

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
WOW a CIA bureaucrat doesnt think that Osama could pull this off........of course that is exactly WHY it succeeded. Members of our intelligence agencies doubted that terrorists could carry out such an attack, so they did not properly investigate the information they had. Not out of malice, but out of supreme human arrogance.

Do not get stuck on the "10 guys in a cave" argument. Thats a seriously flawed point of view, not to mention ignorant.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Swamp... 100% correct. The CIA fudged the entire thing. They are only part of the total mess that was missed and cost thousands of lives. To me this appears that the CIA dude was trying to save face for his administration.

OBL did it... he admitted it. Some of the terrorists had wills done....

This is another typical spam post done by the spam master.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

OBL did it... he admitted it. Some of the terrorists had wills done....

Doubtless at the same place they got those fire-retardant passports--
which I'd hazard to guess was right next to the lap-dancing parlors these supposedly devout Muslims were visiting while boozing and sniffing coke, but that was surely only a means to comprehend the complete evil of living in the midst of the Great Satan before smiting him.

Bedtime stories.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

*sighs*

I almost thought you were brighter than most truthers Gottago... then you post this.

Oh well.

Try reading some facts instead of Alex Jones.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

Sorry to let you down Cap'n,

So to make up for it I'll just point out that OBL has never been charged with crimes related to 9/11 by the FBI, and a number of the terrorists don't yet need those wills because they're still alive.

Oh, I know, stolen IDs and all that. Why bother to update the list? seeing as this was no big deal, crime-wise.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Don't you have to be arrested to be charged with a crime? (this is an honest question)

OBL decided to admit it for the sake of GWB? They are buddies now?

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I almost thought you were brighter than most truthers Gottago... then you post this.

What's wrong with gottagos post? I found it witty and intelligent, mixed with barbed humor.

After all the strippers and boozing are part of the "official version". Fanatical Muslims also is part of that story.

Maybe you could debunk the stripper part for us Captain. Do some research at the clubs where the terrorists went to in your free time when not here battling against the dying truth movement.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Don't you have to be arrested to be charged with a crime? (this is an honest question)

Not any more. That's so pre-9/11.

And OBL has nothing to worry about there (if he's even alive), seeing as years ago GWB stated he doesn't give him much thought anymore.

And you know very well that the FBI has never charged OBL for 9/11, and the term "charged" was also used by an FBI spokesman.

To wit:

On June 5, 2006, the Muckraker Report contacted the FBI Headquarters, (202) 324-3000, to learn why Bin Laden’s Most Wanted poster did not indicate that Usama was also wanted in connection with 9/11. The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.”

Surprised by the ease in which this FBI spokesman made such an astonishing statement, I asked, “How this was possible?” Tomb continued, “Bin Laden has not been formally charged in connection to 9/11.”

Clear enough now?

OBL decided to admit it for the sake of GWB? They are buddies now?

You mean that video of Fatty bin Laden confessing?

I have no idea if he was ever invited to Crawford, or even his stand-in, but of course you know how chummy the Bushes are with all sorts of rich and influential Saudis, the other members of the bin Laden family included. They pal around at Carlyle Group get-togethers and the like. Comes in handy if, for example, you need the entire chapter devoted to your country's doings in the 9/11 [C]ommission report censored.

You know any recent dirt?

[edit for quote herding]

[edit on 24-3-2008 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinityoreilly

What's wrong with gottagos post? I found it witty and intelligent, mixed with barbed humor.

After all the strippers and boozing are part of the "official version". Fanatical Muslims also is part of that story.

Maybe you could debunk the stripper part for us Captain. Do some research at the clubs where the terrorists went to in your free time when not here battling against the dying truth movement.

Wow, amazing how many Muslim experts we have in here. Why would the stripper and booze part need debunking? Oh, because a devout Muslim would never partake in that?

If you believe that, you really need to learn about the Muslim world. If anything, Muslims are the kings of say one thing at home, do something different away from home. Bahrain and UAE are both Muslim countries and yet, you have no problems finding booze or women who will take their clothes off in both. Every Friday night in Manama, Bahrain you will see Saudi men (all good, devout Muslims) driving their cars across the causeway from Saudi to Bahrain, so they can go to the hotels, get boozed and make friends with any number of women that are available. Same thing in the UAE.......

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Thanks for that insight Swampfox. Looks like the Captain abandoned ship, glad your hear to answer that pesky question.

So those Saudis that drove over that bridge were "fanatical" in their beliefs? Do they also hate America and everything we stand for?

To many "to"s

[edit on 3/24/2008 by infinityoreilly]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Double Post

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

LOL Swampy, sounds just like Washington!

Glad to see a real "Muslim expert" has weighed in. Thanks for your perspective.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Thanks for that insight Swampfox. Looks like the Captain abandoned ship, glad your hear to answer that pesky question.

So those Saudis that drove over that bridge were "fanatical" in their beliefs? Do they also hate America and everything we stand for?

To many "to"s

Everyone I ever met, was quite two-faced...you would see them carrying on like drunken frat boys in Bahrain or the UAE, but then when you saw them at home....very devout.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago

LOL Swampy, sounds just like Washington!

Glad to see a real "Muslim expert" has weighed in. Thanks for your perspective.

Never said I was an expert, just relaying what ive seen first hand over the years.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Wow, amazing how many Muslim experts we have in here. Why would the stripper and booze part need debunking? Oh, because a devout Muslim would never partake in that?

If you believe that, you really need to learn about the Muslim world. If anything, Muslims are the kings of say one thing at home, do something different away from home. Bahrain and UAE are both Muslim countries and yet, you have no problems finding booze or women who will take their clothes off in both. Every Friday night in Manama, Bahrain you will see Saudi men (all good, devout Muslims) driving their cars across the causeway from Saudi to Bahrain, so they can go to the hotels, get boozed and make friends with any number of women that are available. Same thing in the UAE.......

Completely fallacious and not with what we know of fanatics. Just how many muslims did you know that were going to blow themselves up in a few days, but decided to snort coke and get lap dances?

Its one thing to talk of a religious person being hypocritical but its another when you have fanatics crazy enough to supposedly take their own lives so they can achieve a HIGHER LIFE IN PARADISE!

Now, I ask the members of this board if the following even sounds reasonable-----

That fanatical muslims ready to die for Allah are getting lap dances and snorting coke but somehow pull off a complex operation like 9/11 without knowing the details until they were about to board the planes????!~

[edit on 24-3-2008 by talisman]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join