It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would Like to see everyones thoughts on this vid (captive alien)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder
looks like the Aphex Twin Rubber Johnny Video
www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by alanbmac
Man i was about to say the same thing. I bet it was made by the same people that made Rubberjohnny.

Rubber Johnny (2005)

Overview
Director:Chris Cunningham

Writer:Aphex Twin (writer)

Release Date:20 June 2005 (UK) more
Genre:Animation / Short / Fantasy / Horror / Music / Sci-Fi more
Plot Synopsis:This plot synopsis is empty. Add a synopsis
Plot Keywords:Experimental Film / Bizarre

www.imdb.com...
www.rubberjohnny.tv...
Chris Cunningham also made this CGI for a Sony AD:

www.director-file.com...
www.director-file.com...

While Relato de um Mib, has been made by Philipe Kling David, a brazilian artist.
www.ceticismoaberto.com...
www.mundogump.com.br...

They are not the same guy.

[edit on 24/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Creepy, no it isn't.

Real looking. For god sakes no. It looks like computer controlled movement. They haven't perfected that and it shows with repeated fake crap like this.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
thanks for posting we already established from the site it came from that its fake but the rubber johny vid is from a music vid from way back lol i have seen the music vid myself and to me anyway they dont seem the same lol but very good and vald point again ty for posting
(People Please Read all post carefuly WE ALREADY KNOW ITS FAKE !!!)
LOL AND we already Translated it as well

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Thanks and great post also I wanted peoples input on what FX stuff is available that way people can learn the diffrence

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Well for what it is worth, my opinion about this alien is that is is a hoax. At the very first before it opens its mouth it could pass off as real, but the movements and the vocalizations are not real enough for me. As it twists and turns its head around, the skin does not seem to be very real looking and the movements are just to un-natural. The shoulders show little movement and honestly, I have not encountered any grey like being that could articulate its mouth in the manner as this hoax does. I did not see any presence of a tongue and so the vocalizations would not be an easy task.

I also find the lighting to support the reality that this is a hoax. If you are going to have such a clear sight on the face and head while it is talking then I feel that the lighting could have been better regarding the surroundings.

I am not expert, but having been taken a couple times, that is not the real deal and I even support that there are not only type of grey either. I just don't buy it.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
please dont use this kind of dark lighting effect next time...boring

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I like to say it's real but i don't think it is for few reasons.

- too short of a clip
- too dark, intentionally bad angels
- obviously not a military individuals interviewing it
- motions are only in the alien face with mouth
- from what i read about the real grays they're mouth almost never moves

but the again, no one really knows if that's real or not except the ones that filmed it.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
wait, why are people debating whether this is real or not still? It's been discussed and it's come to light that its not even a hoax, nor is it real. It's being made for some film. cmon people, read the thread before making a fool of yourself.

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by roisu

I didnt make the video rofl PLEASE READ ALL POST ON FIRST PAGE I DIDNT MAKE THE VIDEO AND WE TRANSLATED IT ALREADY AND WE KNOW ITS FAKE now that I have your attention lol it was here to find out if it was real or not and we astablished that but all inteligent opinons are welcomed !!!
and Thanks agian for posting lol

posted on Mar, 26 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RandomThought

LOL ty for having my back rofl Random for a first post this was um how do i say an ify thing to post aperently lol it had just been posted the day before i posted it and I wanted help in researching where it came from so people would know and we found out quick I was impressed with all that were helping and willing to help at that but got alot of backlash too which would seem to me anyway odd and funny
agian thanks for the post

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyInRed

I heard a dog barking and people talking in a foreign language.

Looks like a test for a movie.

from new and closed thread

It's part II of O Relato de um Mib, a Movie made by Philipe Kling David, a brazilian artist (this is CGI).
Its author has always stated clearly that it's fiction, so
this is NOT a HOAX.

Its hard, people want to believe so much, or fool everyone so much
like its going out of style.

Got to be some money left in the alien position.
But it is not taken seriously by even FOX NEWS or New York Times.

I'm just waiting for the Illuminati to shell out enough money to
capture reality news. Finally disclosure.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
A video with analisys
www.youtube.com...

And my translation of what is being said , and yes I am brazilian

Guy 1 shouts : Speak , son of a bitch!
Guy 2 : Take it easy man , you'll end up hurting it ...
Alien : Mwahhh Mwhaaa .... baaaaboo baaabooo (?)
Guy 1 laughs loudly and says : There we go , didn't I tell you that he would talk?
Guy 1 : Let's get out of here dammit , let's go!
Guy 2 : Hold on Ze !
Guy 1 : OK , ok.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

uk.youtube.com...

The video with analysis was posted on September 24th by YOUTUBE member
DocLottaLove
and it makes special reference to a second chair, in fact it hammers the fact for most of the video.

When he was asked what is the point about the second chair Doc says

Soon I WILL SHOW MY POINT ! Completely ! Stay around. I'm "gathering" it all. Doc

3 weeks later and he still hasnt made his point about the chair

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

If you see this video as it is (soo dark) you can't appreciate the richness of details it really has!
Download it in high quality from this link:
www.youtube.com...
then use some program to watch video (Windows Media Player will do..), increase brightness and contrast and watch carefully!

I first disregarded it as fake, but after seeing the details I'm not so sure anymore...

PS: the video you mention shows the empty chair as a point, but there are many more details hidden by darkness, if you watch it in slow motion, better still.. just watch! ...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Sorry you aren't going to convince anyone that piece of crap video is real. No offense, but a child can see that is fake.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I think it's lame, and as for the people who "filmed" this? I hope their feet grow together. Vids like this may be fun to watch, but only serve to confuse the issue of UFOs and aliens.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
this is fake, there are another topic that there is some phase in portuguese that I translated as This picture is an ART ....

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh well, I was gonna suggest that it was some top notch animatronics, with a touch of cgi - Jim Henson if he'd gone over to the dark side. However, after reading the whole thread looks like the discussion is over! Impressive video though!

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you think that video is impressive, watch this one:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Come on guys - that's incredible easy to do. Anyone with simple tools can make a video like that.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join