It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important UFO Disclosure Information

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
Thank you so much for making this thread -UFO reality-, massive kudos!

I don't know if it will do any good, but it's about all the average Joe can do in my eyes...I have typed up a "sample" e-mail that you all can copy and paste if you don't know what to say to all the government officials or are just too lazy to write your own, feel free to use it and put your own address and name etc, or change and edit it how you see fit, but I for one, will be sending it to any and all, even though I don't hold out much hope that it will do any good, except to make me feel better myself, as if I am at least doing something!

I admire your determination and give you an "A" for effort however I believe all this effort will be in vain as history has proved. If the disclosure project with hundreds of expert witnesses and nearly unlimited resources, high profile actors, pilots, mariners, government whistle blowers and many, many others cannot convince the senate/congress for hearings than what hope does everyone else have?

Not only that but you guys are encouraging people to be put on an "activist" black list which you know might be dangerous. If you do send any requests then at least be wise enough to omit any personal info!

Just my two cents.

I am writing on behalf of millions of Americans who believe in UFOS, have seen UFOS, and who believe that there are government organizations covering up knowledge and proof that there are extraterrestrial beings visting this planet. I am humbly requesting that, like other countries are doing, the US have open hearings on ALL the evidence gathered so far by the Airforce, the NSA, NASA, FBI, CIA, NORAD, FAA etc. We know that evidence has been gathered, film evidence, photographic evidence, trace evidence, etc has been confiscated, submitted, taken, voluntarily given up, to all organizations mentioned. We no longer are so naive to think that our government is NOT studying this subject, the vast majority, with some polls placing it as high as %65 of Americans believe in UFOS and aliens visiting our planet, and believe that the U.S. government is covering this knowledge up! We KNOW the evidence is being gathered despite the blanket denials of every organization mentioned.

If 65% of the american people believed in ufos and aliens don't you think we would of had disclosure by now? This is absolutely false!!!

I would say less than 10 percent are aware and even that is a very liberal assumption. Our best friend is the internet and as more and more sites get created each day/week/months the number will gradually increase for sure.

Everyone starts as a non-believer who laughs at such theories, then becomes a skeptic and gradually a believer. The evidence is all around us yet we have been raised to deliberately ignore the evidence and even worst ridicule the people who are brave enough to want to share information with us. It is a vicious circle with no end in sight. I for one have been disenheartened many times but we must be patient, keep learning, keep informing and hopefully prevail in the end.

The powers that be have made it very difficult for everyone! One must ask why??? Maybe there is good reason for a cover-up as normally there is. For example, how likely is it that people will start to panic if they know their government has no control over national airspace and worst cannot stop abductions, mind control and body experiments done to the unsuspecting and truely helpless victims? IMO they should not disclose all the concepts at once! The situation may indeed be very complex...much more than most suspect...especially in the good ole usa!

I will not elaborate on any details but the people that are truely interested in conspiracy theories already know where to look. Hint: Due a google search on ufos, 9-11, underground bases, illuminati, etc. Buy a few books...read a few magazines...documentaries on tv...ask the right questions. There are ways to find out the truth but most people are either too lazy, cheap or hopelessly ignorant to wanna bother. Instead they prefer the governments do all the disclosing while they sit and drink beer!

Don't get me wrong. I think we need a disclosure, but it should be a gradual disclosure so people can adopt. One thing I would certainly recommend to all the governments is to immediately stop the ruthless/arrogant debunking and disinfo campaign. It is really getting on everyones nerves and causing the majority to lose interest. At least make it more subtle.

End of part 1

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Hi Earth,

Thanks for your input...here's one poll for you to read on the subject, of "if Americans are ready for disclosure" it's very interesting, I'm sure you will enjoy it as I did. (it takes awhile to load but is worth the wait)

www.scifi.com...

[edit on 25-3-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Part 2

France has made their UFO files open to the public, the U.K. is following suit. This is no longer the 1950's where people will panic "en masse". We can handle the truth and DESERVE the truth. The blanket stonewalling, denials, and out and out lies are ringing hollow in our ears and adding to everyone's mistrust of "the government" as a whole.

This goes beyond our planetary problems, the wars that are waging, the environmental problems, the economy of our country, these all pale in comparison if the premise is correct, that our goverment, is MOST likely sitting on evidence that yes, there are extraterrestrial beings visiting, heavily and often. This is the biggest news in the history of the human race. Period. It deserves the highest priority there is, in my opinion. I am urging you, to use your power, to make hearings happen, to force disclosure on this issue of UFOS, and what "the government" may or may not know, and have the hearings and debates be open to the public, disclose the decades and decades worth of evidence that has been gathered, put this issue in the forefront, for the sake of the human race if for nothing else.

Sadly, I suspect that the american, russian and chinesse governments will be the last goverments to admit anything and I mean this literaly. I think we are more likely to get a partial disclosure from uganda and ethiopia then we do from the above mentioned goverments. The reason is simple and based on sound conspiracy theory. They are more than likely each spending billions on reverse engineering black projects and do not want to blow their cover. They would rather people stay ignorant so no questions get asked and the money flow stays constant.

In short I think some countries have more to gain by keeping things secret than others.

Disclaimer: All of the information presented is pure speculation and conjecture!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join