It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important UFO Disclosure Information

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

People will listen to a believer - as long as they present enough evidence.

Not ALL people, but enough

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
reply to post by FlySolo

People will listen to a believer - as long as they present enough evidence.

Not ALL people, but enough

In other words, A skeptic will listen to a believer - as long as they present enough evidence. Which means, believers need to convince the skeptics. I truly think the attempt at getting disclosure is being done backwards. The first layer to get through are the people (skeptics) then harass the gov. Until then, the gov is protected by a wall of close minded skeptics whom will thwart any attempts.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Skeptics... believers... since when all this is a matter of FAITH? You have a case, you present the evidence, end of story. We have people that have seen unidentified flying objects, doing in some cases incredibles maneuvers in the sky. If this technology is alien in nature, the people, who put those in charge, because this is a democracy, HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW. Now... if the technology is military in nature, AGAIN, the people HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW, MORE THAN EVER! Why? Because you're using exotic systems that certainly could help to a better general life quality.
But, well... this is what we get, because the stupid and paranoics ruling the world. Conspirations, secrets... "This a national security issue" Yeah, right. Let's continue kicking the Osama's followers asses, "we need all we got in the fight against the terrorism"... but the fact is all this militar-industrial-political complex is the WORST TERRORIST ORGANIZATION ever created in ALL the human history.

[edit on 22-3-2008 by JackHill]

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Which means, believers need to convince the skeptics. I truly think the attempt at getting disclosure is being done backwards. The first layer to get through are the people (skeptics) then harass the gov. Until then, the gov is protected by a wall of close minded skeptics whom will thwart any attempts.

I wouldn't say that.

Trying to argue with and convince skeptics can be like punching a brick wall over and over trying to knock it down..... a lot of believers don't even bother trying after a while.

I think the strategy of building up support for Disclosure in powerful, influential circles is actually the correct one. The people, the masses, have very little power to actually do anything, besides protest, riot etc.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I agree, it would be a waste of time arguing. Besides, arguments are never won through words, only actions.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If anyone gets a response to an email or phone call please post it here in this thread. When I called I was told that the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation was out of session until March 31 so don't expect any replies until then. Does anyone plan on calling this committee sometime in the coming week? Do not call on weekends as I don't think anyone will answer.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I tried to simplify this for all of you. Here are links to contact the full members of the U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Go for it! I did! Email and call! It only takes a few minute to write them a good email or call about the need for UFO hearings...

Full committee members:

commerce.senate.gov...

Phone numbers to contact the committee:

commerce.senate.gov...

Committee members email forms and addresses:

Chairman Daniel K. Inouye
inouye.senate.gov...

John D. Rockefeller, IV
rockefeller.senate.gov...

John F. Kerry
kerry.senate.gov...

Byron L. Dorgan
[email protected]

Barbara Boxer
boxer.senate.gov...

Bill Nelson
billnelson.senate.gov...

Maria Cantwell
cantwell.senate.gov...

Frank R. Lautenberg
lautenberg.senate.gov...

Mark Pryor
pryor.senate.gov...

Thomas Carper
carper.senate.gov...

Vice Chairman Ted Stevens
stevens.senate.gov...

John McCain
mccain.senate.gov...

Kay Bailey Hutchison (TEXAS!!!)
hutchison.senate.gov...

Olympia J. Snowe
snowe.senate.gov...

Gordon H. Smith
gsmith.senate.gov...

John Ensign
ensign.senate.gov...

John E. Sununu
www.sununu.senate.gov...

Jim DeMint
demint.senate.gov...

David Vitter
vitter.senate.gov...

John Thune
thune.senate.gov...

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

John Kerry and John D. Rockefeller?!

Anybody else hearing warning bells going off....??

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
John Kerry and John D. Rockefeller?!

Anybody else hearing warning bells going off....??

Can you please elaborate?

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Well John Kerry is Skull+Bones along with Herr Bush, and John D. Rockefeller is, a Rockefeller, you know, the secret rulers of the United States and all that....

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I wish I could talk to one of these people face to face about UFOs. *will never happen*

Maybe one day I'll bump into one of them on the street. Until then I will continue to email and call their offices about UFO disclosure.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Thank you so much for making this thread -UFO reality-, massive kudos!

I don't know if it will do any good, but it's about all the average Joe can do in my eyes...I have typed up a "sample" e-mail that you all can copy and paste if you don't know what to say to all the government officials or are just too lazy to write your own, feel free to use it and put your own address and name etc, or change and edit it how you see fit, but I for one, will be sending it to any and all, even though I don't hold out much hope that it will do any good, except to make me feel better myself, as if I am at least doing something!

Dear

I am writing on behalf of millions of Americans who believe in UFOS, have seen UFOS, and who believe that there are government organizations covering up knowledge and proof that there are extraterrestrial beings visting this planet. I am humbly requesting that, like other countries are doing, the US have open hearings on ALL the evidence gathered so far by the Airforce, the NSA, NASA, FBI, CIA, NORAD, FAA etc. We know that evidence has been gathered, film evidence, photographic evidence, trace evidence, etc has been confiscated, submitted, taken, voluntarily given up, to all organizations mentioned. We no longer are so naive to think that our government is NOT studying this subject, the vast majority, with some polls placing it as high as %65 of Americans believe in UFOS and aliens visiting our planet, and believe that the U.S. government is covering this knowledge up! We KNOW the evidence is being gathered despite the blanket denials of every organization mentioned.

France has made their UFO files open to the public, the U.K. is following suit. This is no longer the 1950's where people will panic "en masse". We can handle the truth and DESERVE the truth. The blanket stonewalling, denials, and out and out lies are ringing hollow in our ears and adding to everyone's mistrust of "the government" as a whole.

This goes beyond our planetary problems, the wars that are waging, the environmental problems, the economy of our country, these all pale in comparison if the premise is correct, that our goverment, is MOST likely sitting on evidence that yes, there are extraterrestrial beings visiting, heavily and often. This is the biggest news in the history of the human race. Period. It deserves the highest priority there is, in my opinion. I am urging you, to use your power, to make hearings happen, to force disclosure on this issue of UFOS, and what "the government" may or may not know, and have the hearings and debates be open to the public, disclose the decades and decades worth of evidence that has been gathered, put this issue in the forefront, for the sake of the human race if for nothing else.

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Already received my first "form letter" e-mail reply from your list, Senator Boxer....most of these politicians care even less I guess when someone out of their state, therefore not a potential voter, emails them!

Dear Friend:

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with
me
via email. I hope you will understand that, because of the volume of
emails I receive from residents of California, I cannot at this time
respond to messages received from residents of other states.

If you are a service member from California but are stationed out of
state, please return to my webform at
www.boxer.senate.gov... and enter your
California Home of Record in the Address section. I will then receive
your message and can send you a response.

If you are a civilian, I encourage you to contact your U.S. Senators if

you have an issue or concern that needs immediate attention. You can
access your Senators electronically by visiting
www.senate.gov... for a listing of
their
contact information.

If you are still interested in learning more about the work I am doing
on
behalf of California, I hope that you will continue to visit my website
at
boxer.senate.gov....

Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Ok I guess I am almost giving up now, I just received this reply from another senator on your list UFO.....What's the point????? Unbelievable, but then, what did I expect I guess??? Your thoughts? I am ready to employ another strategy if you can think of one!

To: [email protected]
Subject: Thanks for contacting me.
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 03:37:58 -0400

Thank you for contacting me. Due to the volume of e-mails, I can only
respond to constituents with New Jersey mailing addresses. If you need
further assistance, please contact the Senator from your home state.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
All righty, I sent the e-mail that I posted to every senator on your list! Including my address and phone number and if you're interested, I will post my responses as they come in, like I did with the first two.

I don't expect any answer really, so if I get any, I am sure they will be the standard form e-mails, or letters I just received and posted. I happen to know a close relative who recently died of Senator Inouye's and added that to the top of my e-mail to him, she was like a 2nd mom to me, so perhaps, I will get an honest and forthright response from him, perhaps not, we shall see.

LateApexer313

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
unfortunately here in Utah, my senators would laugh at me if i tried to ask them something like this...i live in a state with many people that what would you call it......have their blinders on and are very very close minded.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ConfederacyOfUnity

I just sent an e-mail to every senator on the OP's list, do I care if their staff laugh? Nope, I do not. I think there was a senator from Nevada on his list. But I sent it to so many, I could be wrong. What's the harm in taking a chance and you doing what I did Confederacy? Come on, "man up" so to speak lol. Take one for the team!

[edit on 25-3-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
lol..yeah i guess its always fun to call up and get laughed at.
Yeah, why not, ill give it a try tomorrow. Im gonna go find a listing for Utah senator numbers right now.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
In fact, this infuriates me the most about Americans....they whine and complain about the "government" doing this and that, or "they won't listen" etc...and how many of you actually write or call them? We can debate about "Disclosure" all we want, and maybe it won't do any good? But MAYBE it will? If the numbers are large enough? It certainly won't hurt! Which is the OP's purpose to begin with and what better site then this one to urge ALL people reading this, to send an e-mail?

Granted, I don't think that just a handful of e-mails or calls will do any good whatsoever, but look at all of the people who have viewed this thread...if every single one of them had taken the few hours I took tonight, to send an e-mail or call....wouldn't that make a difference? You bet, if only to keep irritating them enough to put it in the front of their money-grubbing minds! (politicians)

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Confederacy, you rock, you don't have to call, but if you do, more power to ya! WTG I will be the first one to hand you a brownie or boyscout badge for sure if you do!

Now, to all the rest of you reading and NOT posting, please do the same, what can it hurt? Put your "foil hats" on and do it dag nabbitt lol!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join