It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon DNA Evidence....Is it Possible?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
as usual your posts offer nothing but you repeating the same garble over and over.

I keep repeating because no one can post evidence to debate what i post, or to support the official story.

I will state once again since people seem to have a probelm.

1. Their is no evindece of the passengers from the planes being in the buildings.

2. Their are no official reports that match the parts found to any of the 9/11 planes

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima....

Unless somehow you can prove the DNA results were falsified, there IS evidence that there were in fact remains from those on flight 77 IN the Pentagon. Remember all but one passenger was identified.

Do you understand this?

With the part numbers, I am not sure if anyone has this information, or if this type of information was even bothered to be analyzed. Everyone knows what plane hit the pentagon. What would be gained by matching serial numbers? To appease the fantasies of those that hold on to this ridiculous conspiracy? Face it, even if they DID come out with them, you and all the other deniers would claim it as fake.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
I will state once again since people seem to have a probelm.

1. Their is no evindece of the passengers from the planes being in the buildings.

2. Their are no official reports that match the parts found to any of the 9/11 planes

[edit on 20-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

but in all fairness....wouldnt it also be a fair statement that there is no evidence that the passengers were NOT in the pentagon and that there is no evidence to suggest something other than AA77 hit the pentagon?

i mean if we're going to apply the same standard of evidence equally...

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Unless somehow you can prove the DNA results were falsified, there IS evidence that there were in fact remains from those on flight 77 IN the Pentagon. Remember all but one passenger was identified.

With the part numbers, I am not sure if anyone has this information, or if this type of information was even bothered to be analyzed.

1. Show me evidence of DNA collected at the Pentagon that matches the Passengers.

2. In case you did not know these were crime scenes, that means that an investigation should include matching parts numbers of parts found to the planes.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
but in all fairness....wouldnt it also be a fair statement that there is no evidence that the passengers were NOT in the pentagon and that there is no evidence to suggest something other than AA77 hit the pentagon?

If you are going to claim there is evidence of DNA from the pasengers in the buldings you should be able to show evidnece to support this theory.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

It has been shown by the explination of the collection process and the identification process This has all been shown to oyu Ultima many times over. You have made the decision you ignore it....as usual.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   

If you are going to claim there is evidence of DNA from the pasengers in the buldings you should be able to show evidnece to support this theory.

's not really an answer to my question is it?

so, to be clear, I am not the one claiming the DNA from the passengers of flt 77 was in the pentagon, the US Government is.

you have said that without the official crime scene reports, this cannot be PROVEN. i can respect and accept that.

but, my actual question was, wouldnt it be fair to then apply the same yardstick to alternative theories as well? without the crime scene reports theres no evidence to support any theories that the DNA came from anywhere else either. i mean, fair is fair right?

or do you have actual evidence that the DNA originated from somewhere other than the pentagon? (and lets not get into semantics about where it was collected, we both know it wouldnt have been actually collected at the scene but the bodies would be, if they were in fact at the pentagon)

so, IF i was to personally say that the bodies were in the pentagon, id have nothing to corroberate that from an official standpoint. therefore it would be opinion. but, you should also be able to agree that any theories that have the bodies originating from somewhere else would also have to be opinion using the same logic right?

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

It has been shown by the explination of the collection process and the identification process

Show me evidnece that DNA from the passengers was collected at the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

but, my actual question was, wouldnt it be fair to then apply the same yardstick to alternative theories as well?

But i never claimed DNA did not come from the Pentagon. I have been asking for evidence from people who claim that their was DNA from passengers in the building.

posted on Apr, 21 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima... here ya go bud. you have been shown the data collection process. You have been shown EYE WITNESS statements. You have been shown pictures and stories of victims personal belongings. You have to now decide... was it all planted? Was is a massive military deception?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Ultima... here ya go bud. you have been shown the data collection process. You have been shown EYE WITNESS statements. You have been shown pictures and stories of victims personal belongings. You have to now decide... was it all planted? Was is a massive military deception?

But i did not ask for any of those things.

I asked for evidence of DNA from the passengers collected at the Pentagon, now can you provide that evidence or not?

Evidence states the DNA was collected from the bodies at Dover AFB, not at the pentagon.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   

But i did not ask for any of those things.

I asked for evidence of DNA from the passengers collected at the Pentagon, now can you provide that evidence or not?

Evidence states the DNA was collected from the bodies at Dover AFB, not at the pentagon.

[edit on 22-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

I havent read any of this thread... but why am i not surprised after 25 pages later the "Duh-Bunkers" cannot provide the above information.

Let me guess, they all take govt reports as gospel if it supports the govt story.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by johndoex
Let me guess, they all take govt reports as gospel if it supports the govt story.

All i ask is for evidence that DNA from the passengers of the plane was collected in the Pentagon.

But as usual i cannot get a straight answer.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

well, of course the DNA wouldnt have been collected IN the pentagon, no crime scene team anywhere collects DNA from a body AT THE SCENE. most procedures would be to photograph and tag the bodies, then transport the body to the ME which in this case was at dover afb right?

so where is the exact problem here? are you contesting peoples statements that the DNA was collected AT the pentagon or that the bodies were in the pentagon before being transported to Dover?

i am so confused here.....little help?

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

are you contesting peoples statements that the DNA was collected AT the pentagon or that the bodies were in the pentagon before being transported to Dover?

Both, no evindence of DNA collected at the Pentagon and no evindece of the bodies from the plane being in the Pentagon.

posted on Apr, 22 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Both, no evindence of DNA collected at the Pentagon and no evindece of the bodies from the plane being in the Pentagon.

Ok, fair enough, i can see where youre coming from honestly.

however, based on what you said before about standards of evidence and not having an official crime scene report to refer to, would it then be safe to say that any theory that puts the bodies somewhere OTHER than the pentagon are based on nothing but opinion as well? if not, why not?

i mean this gets back to the "absence of evidence is/is not evidence of absence"

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

would it then be safe to say that any theory that puts the bodies somewhere OTHER than the pentagon are based on nothing but opinion as well?

Well i have never stated they were somewhere else.

I am asking people that state they bodies from the planes were in the Pentagon to show evindece.

If i stated the bodies were somewhere else i would show evidnece to support it.

[edit on 23-4-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Please show me proof of DNA evidence from ANY plane crash. Car crash, etc... etc...

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Please show me proof of DNA evidence from ANY plane crash. Car crash, etc... etc...

Why can't you answer a simple question?

Where is the evindence of passengers in the building, since you claim that passengers were in the building ?

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Ultima,

Do I have video or photographic evidence of the removal of passengers from flight 93 inside the pentagon? Der... you know I don't.

What I have given you was the who's, how's, and whys of the processes involved with the collection and identification of the remains. You don't want to accept that along with eyewitness testimonies as evidence, that's your prerogative.

I am tired of this dance you are playing. It reminds me of what Ivan is doing on his flight 93 thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join