It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brave WV resident to hold 9/11 truth meeting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

2. We knw that Controlled Demolition Inc. was there becasue they were alos a witness to the molten steel in the basements and debrsi field.

Really? That would be news to the family that owns CDI. The president of the company, Mark Loizeaux, has stated on numerous occasions that his knowledge of any molten metals at Ground Zero came from OTHER contractors his company was working with. In other words, he never witnessed any molten metal there.

RICH GARLOCK: Going below, it was smoky and really hot. We had rescue teams with meters for oxygen and carbon dioxide. They also had temperature monitors. Here WTC 6 is over my head. The debris past the columns was red-hot, molten, running.

www.pbs.org...

I suppose this means there was thermite/explosives in WTC 6 too then? So, they magically set three buildings to implode....and yet showed complete incompetence on the fourth building?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Really? That would be news to the family that owns CDI. The president of the company, Mark Loizeaux, has stated on numerous occasions that his knowledge of any molten metals at Ground Zero came from OTHER contractors his company was working with.

But that does mean that CDI was there and spoke about molten steel in the basments. So demo teams were on location to be able to bring down the buldings.

Mark also stated that if he was going to bring down the towers he would have also used explosives in the basement.

[edit on 14-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

actually, doesnt that mean CDI was there AFTER the towers fell? how does that imply they were there BEFORE any buildings fell? theres no context to that statement about molten steel, sure it could have been made at 2:37pm on 911 but it could have been at 8am on 9-15 also. no context

ok, he said if he was going to bring the buildings down he'd blow the basements....and? if I was going to bring those buildings down id have blown the basements too...does that make me complicit? NO it means that he knows his job and blowing the basements is pretty standard. lets gravity do the work. yeah a top down CAN be done but lord it would take way more ordinance which makes it really hard to believe it was a CD cuz more ordinance tends to make a lot more noise.

cmon guys lets keep things in context for a change.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles how does that imply they were there BEFORE any buildings fell?

ok, he said if he was going to bring the buildings down he'd blow the basements....and? if I was going to bring those buildings down id have blown the basements too...does that make me complicit?

1. But they were at least there before building 7 was brought down. Along with fire rescue, demo and excavations teams. I mean its been proven that the firemen werre out of buidling 7 early in the day so the fire comamnder could have only been tlaking about the buidling when the statement was made to "pull it".

2. But it does go along with the reports of explosions in the basements.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join