It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Money Trail is about to VANNISH!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here the the link to a thread I started earlier this month on ATS.

It is about 5 billion in $100 dollar bills put into circulation just before the 9/11 attacks. Interesting to say the least.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Interesting, true, but an increase in M1, in itself, has many possible reasons. I would be slow to draw any conclusions linking it to 9/11 until other more mundane reasons for the surge, could be eliminated. If the government was involved, I don't think they would want to leave such an obvious piece of "evidence", especially since they routinely publish those figures themselves!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
i am sorry , but exactly WHAT " money trail " do you think is ` about to vanish ` ????????????

do you really think there is an itemised invoice for each of the alledged goods and services that would be required by the varvious conspiracies ?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Although this is an interesting idea, in theory, let's look at it in reality.

You're saying the government was involved in 9/11 and we should follow the money trail. And that the government can't destroy the records for 7 years because if they did, they'd violate a government law?

So they're willing to commit thousands of crimes including treason, terrorism, mass murder, violating constitutional laws, etc... by planning and implementing 9/11 yet they draw the line at violating accounting practices???

The government would need to be filled with super geniuses to pull off the perfect mega-conspiracy, that being said, do you think they'd leave receipts laying around for ANYONE to find? Of course not. There would be no paper trail at any point.

This is another conspiracy theory involving, what I like to call, "The Stupid Genius Hypothesis" wherein the conspirators must be super intelligent and super stupid at the same time, for the hypothesis to work.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by jfj123]

[edit on 29-2-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
What we need to be looking for here is a mistake. What we need to look at is the line item audit for the fiscal year 2001. If this was indeed an inside job there will be earmarked monies alloted beforehand for various contractors.

Point of example, FEMA was on the ground ready for a "mock" drill with all the equipment and all the staff for such an event. Interesting piece of 9/11 trivia for you all. (Note: FEMA being a part of the US government and the cover story already in place makes this a flawed example I know)

What we need to do is find out what companies were hired for what job, In a Line item audit a purchase order or some similar piece of documentation would have been issued to pay for such services.

I understand how the government can hide funds for black ops projects but they might have made a mistake in 9/11 because while black ops projects can be concealed civilian contractor arrangements especially when the civilian contractor is an up and up business that doesn't "cook" their books, a government contract such as 911 will show up.

Another factor to consider here is looking into the budget for New York for that year. Something amiss some line item that doesn't jive. A contractor that worked on 9/11 paid for by the state of New York who's funds for that were earmarked earlier on.

We are looking for a mistake people. Remember these are just humans not "Super Criminal Geniuses" and also we have to remember not everyone in the government was involved. They had to work through the system themselves in order to finance this project. You can't black ops everyone. Also you can't hide every dime with $500.00 hammers.

Peons are going to do their job. Government peons are going to take invoices and take purchase orders and input them into the system without questioning what they are for. They don't care they are government employees. Have you been to the DMV? Do they give a rats ass about anything? A cover up would be a problem to them. It would make them have to do more work in order for them to take Item A and input it as item B. Besides which shady accounting is taboo. It gets caught. This is because the favorite digit for accountants is 0 The reason for this is that everything has to wash out. Equal 0 for accountants to be happy, an overage or and underage of funds does not compute to an accountant and they will try and find the missing money cause it's their behind if they don't. Also accountants want documentation they do not take things like "We are going to spend X amount of dollars for project Y, pay it." That doesn't compute either. An accountant wants to know where purchase order A is payable to company B, for invoice C.

Yes we may be investigating criminal masterminds but the peons that work for them are government employees that can't give a damn.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
If this was indeed an inside job there will be earmarked monies alloted beforehand for various contractors.

WHY ????????

how do you know the " contractors " didnt give 180 days credit - so that the op could be funderd from the vastly over inflated 2002 defence budget

thus no monies would need ` ear marking `

Point of example, FEMA was on the ground ready for a "mock" drill with all the equipment and all the staff for such an event. Interesting piece of 9/11 trivia for you all. (Note: FEMA being a part of the US government and the cover story already in place makes this a flawed example I know)

ah , so this conspiracy decides that killing thousands of people and destroying buildings is A-OK , but cares enough to put the rescue management machine on the ground in advance to ensure that any surviovrs are taken care of

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
WHY ????????

how do you know the " contractors " didnt give 180 days credit - so that the op could be funderd from the vastly over inflated 2002 defence budget

thus no monies would need ` ear marking `

The theory is that in the planning stages there would have been Earmarks for contractors to do work for the cleanup. Yes contractors often do give 180 days to pay an invoice. However a contract must be signed in advance for such a credit to be given. There is no contractor anywhere that does business that would accept a 180 day payment schedule without a contract of some kind being brought up.

ah , so this conspiracy decides that killing thousands of people and destroying buildings is A-OK , but cares enough to put the rescue management machine on the ground in advance to ensure that any survivors are taken care of

Wait wait, FEMA was indeed on the ground the day before the attacks. This is well documented. I am not going to stray away from this topic much to discuss The flaws in the governments plan. I have said before and it is documented that a mistake was made (by a peon) to announce to the people within the world trade centers to return to work after the planes hit the buildings. It was a decision made by a lower level employee that cost the lives of thousands of individuals. Had that person not made the announcement over the PA system many people would be alive today that aren't. I believe that the government was going for minimal body count on this exercise but miscommunication combined with lack of knowledge cost the lives of many innocent people that even the masterminds behind this conspiracy did not intend to occur. This mistake was documented in the official 9/11 report. This was a mistake made by a person that had no prior knowledge of the plan. Had no link to the conspiracy and just was doing what they thought was right at the time.

Ignorant Ape I respect you, I have read many of your posts and you are a thoughtful intelligent person with a great deal of wise knowledge to share, I think that however you are clouding the point of this thread. In fact please enlighten us all by proving against the point of this thread that money was not allocated to cleanup crews or to FEMA for their participation.

I will not let this thread deviate from it's initial topic. I will not let this thread derail from it's intent. The intent of this thread is to find the TRUTH. The truth may indeed be that there are no funds allocated prior to the event of 9/11, this threads point is to show only the truth to the matter. No matter what that truth may be. The fact remains that after September 11 of this year, no record of financial liability has to remain. All hope for the truth to be told no matter what side of the debate you are on will be lost in a fiscal sense. The money trail does not have to exist after this year. That is the point of this thread.

The Steel used in the world trade center has been shipped off. The debris left in the aftermath of the attacks has been removed. What now remains and the only thing that remains is pictures and the money. To prove the point that the events on 911 were an inside job or to prove against the point that the events of 911 were an inside job is held in the monetary records for that year. The truth now lies and only lies in the boxes assorted and arranged by accountants. The truth only lies within the documented evidence (whether pro or con) collected by people that had no interest nor clearance nor involvement in the tragic events that happened on that fateful day.

The truth is all I want. Prove me wrong prove me right I am still looking for the truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   

In fact please enlighten us all by proving against the point of this thread that money was not allocated to cleanup crews or to FEMA for their participation.

I would hope that you understand that it is virtually impossible to prove a negative, in a situation such as this. That however does not mean that the positive is true.

I agree with most of the posters that IF the government DID have anything to do with 9/11, even they would not be stupid enough to leave a money trail. With all of the "9/11 truth" groups out there today, I doubt that if such a money trail existed, they would not have found it.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The paper trail was already destroyed on 9/11 by an explosive device that caused damage to the Pentagon (accounting/records section) and by an explosive demolition that took down WTC7 (loss of the Enron files for starters), (and for that matter the rest of the WTC Complex)... anything involving any marks or patsies would have been laundered off shore/over seas anyways... or Black Ops funded thus concealed under National Security.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by RexxCrow]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   

A lot of people within the U.S government previously held high ranking short term jobs as head CEO's of major corporations.

I am pretty sure that if you track the businesses associated with the Bilderberg group you may find some anomalies.

en.wikipedia.org...

I have read several news articles over the past couple of years about a german company that recovered the information destroyed in the world trade complex, showing a lot of insider trading. I will try and find the articles and link them.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The money trail is only going to go so far but it will not give you the smoking gun. In addition to line item audit information, you need to focus on events that led up to 9/11.

There was supposed to be some work performed in the WTC buildings prior to the collisions which is when CT's are assuming the explosives were planted. You need the work orders and you need to know who signed off on those work orders. Also.. who was the billed party on those work orders?? When was payment remitted for the work? etc.. But even then, you'll not end up with a smoking gun.

The problem here with going with s timeline of when records are destroyed, is that the most damning mistakes would have occurred prior to 9/11, and hence those records are probably already destroyed. You're not going to find anything that resembles a smoking gun post-9/11. Every contract entered into can be justified without a conspiracy link.

The only undisputable smoking gun would be a payment trail directly to those flying the planes, and that you're simply never going to find.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Apsaroke

What I am hoping to find and I might not find it is a paper trail to something a little more mundane. The cleanup crew for example is good. If the funds for them were earmarked for prior to 9/11 then you would know something was amiss.

Builderbergs records being a private company ( I may be mistaken, I hear a lot about the Builderberg group running around CT circles and I am not really familiar with why) do not have to share their private accounting records unless congress specifically supenas them for those records. The city of New York however should have to openly supply such information. I am certain that if you check into their records they may hold some interesting keys.

I am wondering if sensitive paperwork housed in building 7 was removed prior to the event. I wouldnt know what kind of paperwork or files would be removed but a large ammount of files and paperwork being taken out of building 7 prior to 9/11 would be a clue that something fishy was going on.

As I stated before this would not be a smoking gun this would be the shell casing for the bullet.

What first must happen and must happen soon is someone has to get a hold of the records that need to be gotten a hold of NOW. Time is not on our side on this issue. If there is a cover up going the internal audit will show it. This is something to my knowledge little or anyone has looked into. It should have been looked into a long time ago.

The problem with a lot of conspiracy theories is that the ones that start the theory do not think like a detective. If you want to find someone you do not announce the fact that you are trying to find them you let a paper trail do it for you. They may use credit cards, write checks or other things that leave a paper trail. What we have here is an investigation. We have a lot of data pointing a lot of fingers at a lot of people. We need to have conclusive EVIDENCE to say that these theories that we all state are true. We have a lot of hearsay and circumstantial evidence to go on that point to the truth. But what we don't have is ACTUAL evidence that shows a cover up has been carried out and that whosoever is to blame.

After all is said and done however we may indeed find that no cover up has been done. We may indeed find that the official story holds water but without the numbers without the data we can't be certain about anything.

Those two line item detailed audits of both the US government and New York must be attained in order for the truth to be known.

If we can show through documented legitimate proof that something is a fowl with the whole 9/11 mystery then and only then are we going to get a legitimate investigation and perhaps the people truly responsible will be brought to justice.

I appreciate both sides of this issue, one must keep an open mind in order to find the truth. We cannot assume anything either way. This I feel is an investigation worthy of happening. I feel that the truth lies in numbers, the truth lies in documents available now but not for too much longer. The truth may be the official story. The truth however may lead to us knowing something was covered up.

Numbers don't lie people. The peons that work the numbers just do their jobs. They don't want trouble and they don't fudge things.

If we can find that slip of paper that says, "company X was contracted to deliver supply Y to location Z" we can go to company X and ask them what they delivered to whom when.

I am not saying we are going to even find out that company X is the demo team that rigged the building to blow. What we are going to find however is that company X was scheduled to deliver a large quantity of body bags to location Z.

Do you see what I am talking about. I am talking about mundane things that wouldn't normally matter. But in an event such as 9/11 these things are key to finding out what really happened.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Although an interesting thought exercise, the reality is, even if the government was involved in 9/11, nobody would leave a paper trail anywhere. There is no invoice sitting on someones desk that shows receipt of explosives for WTC 1 & 2 or anything else.

Ruhmsfeld even admitted that the US couldn't account for almost a trillion dollars of money. Why couldn't they? No paper trail and I'm sure that they wouldn't have needed a trillion dollars to pull of 9/11 and if they did use it, Rummy would never had mentioned it in the first place.

If the government was involved in 9/11, think about all the people that would have been involved, the planning, the timing, the alibis, the material involved, etc... That would take a group of geniuses to pull off so do you think a group of geniuses would leave any invoices or a paper trail at all ? Of course not.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I definately appreciate where you're coming from and for the record, I do feel that 9/11 was an inside job orchestrated by the Saudi Emerites and the Bush Family in order to create an incident that would allow them to gain US civilian support to go after Iraqi oil. All one needs to do is see how quickly we went into Iraq to get that gut feeling that Iraq was always the real objective. Theyjust needed to justify it. If WOMD was the real justification, we wouldn't have needed a 9/11. They needed to jolt the American populace into fear and create the desire for revenge.

I've been involved in Corporate Finance and have endured the audit process by companies such as PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst and Young and trust me.. it's very easy to make things go away, not to mention the fact that if it doesn't see the light of day, it can't be proven...hence, if it's not in the box, it can't be questioned. It's basically an approach where if they don't ask the right question, they don't get the answers. You also set up one internal contact person where all requests funnel thru. This keeps continuity in answers and you don't allow carte blanch access to the rest of the staff where answers to the same question may vary. It's truly amazing how things "can't be found". Not having a record is a slap on the wrist compared to what may happen should the actual record may show.

While I applaud your efforts and desire for this, I guarantee that if you threw out the scenario that *I* owned the cleaning company and I was contracted prior to 9/11, I would immediately claim to have "lost" the original paperwork, I'd tell you that I was contracted to clean floors blah thru blah and that I handled the post 9/11 cleanup merely as a convenience for the government as we already had an open contract in place. In light of the disaster, we felt that time was of the essence and wanted to do our part to assist whereever and however we could.

See my point?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well if the paperwork is there it's contained in these PDFs

Special Publications: Financial Reports of the U.S. Government

and

Budget of the United States Government Fiscal Year 2009

The last link I know is about next year but you never know what your going to find out unless you do some research. I suggest that an ATS Document Archivist should save the first link's information somewhere so that it won't vanish.

A little research will go a long way to proving or disproving 9/11 this is a key in my opinion to the events. I think that if we look into this we may find some interesting things. Hopefully we can find the shell casing I was talking about earlier.

I know people that don't believe in the CT story will poof this as bull dunk but it can also go to prove the official theory too.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join