It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to make my soldier friend see the light!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinhatman
reply to post by BlueRaja

The theory is that they were rigged over a number of years while the Bush family was running security at the WTC. Bush brother until 2000 and then one of their cousins took over 2000-09/2001. The final preparations would have taken place the weekend before 9/11 during the security stand down and black-out.

And see post above.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Tinhatman]

Whether it was rigged over several years, or rigged over the weekend, the point is that a building rigged for demolition shows pretty obvious signs. Additionally, if the rig failed, then that would leave pretty damning evidence on scene. For the CT to have gone down as many claim, every aspect of the plan had to happen perfectly, so as to avoid tipping off any skeptics. How is it that only conspiracies go off perfectly, but everything else the government does usually has difficulties or complete screwups?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

If they didn't use conventional explosives, what did they use? Miniature hydrogen bombs?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
If they didn't use conventional explosives, what did they use? Miniature hydrogen bombs?

Well, I for one don't believe it was planes and fires that did it. I don't have to speculate any further than that. I see what is impossible physically. Other than that would be pure speculation.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja
How is it that only conspiracies go off perfectly, but everything else the government does usually has difficulties or complete screwups?

Maybe what you are seeing as complete screwups were actually conspiracies that weren't perfect?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Well that is a convenient answer, but doesn't really offer much insight.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Ok this stops here.
My question was......

Is there a video?

I don't want to argue with people over things that have been discussed a gazillion times already.

I want to stick to the facts.....

HELLO?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Why dont you try september clues? There are some things in those videos that are quite compelling I think.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
1st watch Zeitgeist

2nd watch David Icke Freedom or Fascism

3rd watch Micheal Tsarion 2012 Where History Ends

4th watch Wag The Dog

5th watch Network

hope this helps

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Ive seen zeitgeist, its too controversial!

I want a simple documentary explaining the facts of the event.

Thats it!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Gotcha...

Thanks for the reply.

Ill check it out!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The pentagon!! Google video search for 9-11 the Pentagon. I am at work otherwise I would have the link handy. I have no speakers so I can't hear if it is the right vid or not. It's about 20 minutes long or so. I will link when I get home.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinhatman

Thank you for the recommendation

I will check the video out!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If you do not mind the music this a pretty good video.
Don't believe the truth (part)1

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I like the video 911 Mysteries.

But I would suggest reading...David Ray Griffin's "A New Pearl Harbor",
Debunking 911 Debunking. I personally am waiting for His latest book, 9/11 CONTRADICTIONS: An Open Letter to Congress and the Press.

Also your friend might appreciate Patriots Question 911.

and

Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Yeah I think 9/11 Mysteries is the best i've seen so far.

Also the best alternative footage is the 911 Eyewitness video, the explosions are a lot more noticable in this video.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
not everyone wants to hear that the US government was in with the 9/11 crew, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. It is hard for some people to take in disappointments, so instead of doing that they just
ignore it and hope it goes away.

Or it could be your fantasy of a false flag event regading 9/11 is totally ludicrous and you are the one that is hoping something sinister is going on.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Ok this stops here.

I dont want to explain Bush's brother in charge of pulling sucurity to allow bombs to be placed..

My question was......

Is there a video?

I don't want to argue with people over things that have been discussed a gazillion times already.

I want to stick to the facts.....

Aye, there's the rub. There isn't one video and there isn't one book that's going to magically convert your friend - or anyone, for that matter - unless he wants to. As some other posters have already alluded to, if there was undeniable proof, especially if it was caught on film, there wouldn't be thousands of pages of debate on ATS, there'd be treason trials in Washington and New York.

The 9/11 debate is and (probably) always will be arguing "with people over things that have been discussed a gazillion times already."

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well you are right, you need some facts. Problem is, you are hardwired into believing it was a US government led conspiracy. The majority of the items/websites listed so far do not deal in facts...well I should say whole facts...they deal in quarter facts and supposition.

Example: George Bush's brother was in charge of security at the WTC.

Reality: His brother was on the board of directors for a company that did some security related work at the WTC. He was never in charge of day-to-day security at the WTC, anymore than Hillary Clinton would be in charge of a Wal Mart store when she was on ITS board of directors.

Example: His cousin took over security after Marvin left. Problem is, as of yet, NO ONE has managed to find any proof that the gentleman is related to the Bush family.

Okay...so that ones an out and out lie.

Example: The buildings fell at free fall speed

Reality: The only portions of the buildings that fell at free fall speeds were the parts that completely separated from the building and hit the ground several seconds before the rest of the towers.

In other words, these sites make Michael Moore look like Honest Abe.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Well done,

I will add it to the list.

Much appreciated

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The first thing I'd like to say is that I understand ATS deals in conspiracies and the like. So, I'll try to make people understand why I believe 9-11 is not some government inside conspiracy/job.

It's the numerous people that would have to be involved.

You literally would need thousands of people, from the top of the chain to the bottom, to have pulled this off... everything from four star generals in NORAD and ACC to top FAA officials to top CIA officials and in general, high level government people etc etc etc....

Several generals have already come forth with complaints about the global war on terrorism. Granted, they are retired, but they have come forward and made their voices heard.

Why haven't any come forward about 9-11? Why haven't any people come forward with concrete proof to finally lay this to rest?

My personal belief is that we have become too arrogant as a society. We think we are invulnerable. We are invincible. The government should have protected us.... this has to be an inside job. No doubt.

That, in my opinion, is arrogance in itself.

Well Hannibal just came a knocking on our door on that fateful day of 9-11 and for a brief moment held this nation under siege (and no worries, i'd never say Osama is as great a man as Hannibal was.... Osama is NOT a great man at all!!). We saw those aircraft slam into the twin towers and pentagon. We were shocked. Probably not all too dissimilar on how the Romans reacted when seeing elephants on the outer skirts of Rome.

The Romans got their act together and finally defeated the threat that was imposed upon them (no folks, not saying we're Rome, either
just get the gist of it).

I do take these types of threads personal as I have family currently in Iraq. I also remember that day on 09-11-01 very well.

No worries... I will not engage in a childish online screaming match. I'll have used the ignore button long before that. Love that feature.
We're just sharing opinions. All the above is mine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join