It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think NASA has extraterrestrials in it's possesion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Do you think NASA has extraterrestrials in it's possesion

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Last November I had to do a project for my school and it was for a mentorship and I went to NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio. My mentor who is an AeroSpace Engineer made the communications for the Space Shuttle and he is helping to build a new lunar rover and the new lunar launch vehicle. But anyway I tried to talk to him about the subject of A51 and aliens he talked briefly on the subject. He talked about the separate channels that NASA uses in case the Astronauts experience something out of the ordinary like "Contact" of some type. He went on about other things like propulsion systems like how anti-gravity works and things of that nature it was quite intresting. I picked to go to NASA because I want to be an AeroSpace Engineer. All in all it was a good experience and I learned quite a bit of information. If you have any questions you want to ask me I'll answer them.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
extraterrestrials in it's possesion

These being's are not toy's sir there not a train set.

Im shure if N.A.S.A has ever had any VISIT'S from extraterrestrials they were never in it's possesion.

If extraterrestrials decided to remain with N.A.S.A then maybe !

But to suggest and even call another life form a possesion is cheap.

If i welcomed you into my house would you belong to me ?

And one final thing N.A.S.A i beleive is way down at the bottom of the food chain as far as being in contact with and actually having any extraterrestrials in it's possesion.

Poppycock sir.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 20-2-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
You are tright they aren't toys they are beings higher and greater than us. Thank you for your input (h3akalee)

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sd7000
He went on about other things like propulsion systems like how anti-gravity works and things of that nature it was quite intresting.

Heh, if he really explained that to you, you should be running to the nearest patent office to get that on the books. Wait, better yet just tell me and I'll do it for you. I'm thinking maybe he just explained what the idea was or how it supposedly might work, and you just misspoke. Anyway it's good that you have a goal in life, good luck in your studies.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yes I kind of mispoke on that. But thank you for clearifying that. And thank you again.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
They might be carrying some of their corpses.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Why would NASA have them? They are a government agency, but the big guns (i.e. army, navy, dod, cia, etc) would be like 'matter of national security, we'll take those off your hands.'

And besides, they deal with space travel and exploration, not capturing and experimenting on life forms, IMO

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Its hard to say which government agency has the most access to ET information/technology but I would think NASA, DOE and the military rank at the top.

Its been speculated by many that Los Alamos National Laboratories and Sandia(both DOE) know the most.

SETI is definetly disinfo and although it officially split from NASA and supposedly runs on grant money, most people(including myself) think otherwise. Even if it does run on corporate grants it still serves the same purpose.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I think they used to at one time, but not anymore.
I base this on the many failures they've have lately, and ET no longer being around to help troubleshoot.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I can't really see any reason at all why NASA would want to have extraterrestrials. Providing they couldn't communicate with them, there'd be no actual need for them.

Also providing they actually exist.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Last November I had to do a project for my school and it was for a mentorship and I went to NASA Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio. My mentor who is an AeroSpace Engineer made the communications for the Space Shuttle and he is helping to build a new lunar rover and the new lunar launch vehicle. But anyway I tried to talk to him about the subject of A51 and aliens he talked briefly on the subject. He talked about the separate channels that NASA uses in case the Astronauts experience something out of the ordinary like "Contact" of some type. He went on about other things like propulsion systems like how anti-gravity works and things of that nature it was quite intresting. I picked to go to NASA because I want to be an AeroSpace Engineer. All in all it was a good experience and I learned quite a bit of information. If you have any questions you want to ask me I'll answer them.

My neigbor steve and my other neighbor neil both drive 18 wheelers filled with equiptment from JPL. They both claim to have seen extraterrestrials transporting equiptment from JPL to Nasa in Clear Lake.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
I can't really see any reason at all why NASA would want to have extraterrestrials. Providing they couldn't communicate with them, there'd be no actual need for them.

Also providing they actually exist.

well I know for a fact they do exist, I have seen numerous UFOS and extraterrestrials. and have had numerous paranormal experiences. and I am talking about high grade stuff, all the time atleast several times a week.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
What's the paranormal got to do with UFOs and aliens?

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
What's the paranormal got to do with UFOs and aliens?
I'm just saying that I have had numerous paranormal experiences.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
While that's lovely and all, I'm failing to see the connection between NASA, UFOs, aliens and your paranormal experiences.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by quantum crawfish

I don't like how "quantum crawfish" made the comment about his neighbors seeing ebe's: first of all sir. If for some instance you think I am (BS)ing then that is just sad because everything I work for to get where I am going is to be tarnished by someone who has never experienced what others have, so if you would be more open minded to the truth and not lies. Also If I did work at A51 then I wouldn't tell you what went on there because I was sworn to secrecy. But one day I hope to work at a place such as that. And in the mean time that is what I have experienced up to this point.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
To return to the OP question.

I'm of the opinion that there are no ET's visiting our
Earth.

I AM of the opinion that mankind has the ability to create
air-frames that use anti-gravity. It's just not perfected.

If, and I use that word in it's most sincere usage; IF there
were ET's visiting us, the Earth would be on the same level
as a zoo is to us.

"Look at the hair-less monkeys playing with rockets".

TW

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
That is a pretty genious answer. But I think their is life somewhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtmaraca

He went on about other things like propulsion systems like how anti-gravity works and things of that nature it was quite intresting.

Heh, if he really explained that to you, you should be running to the nearest patent office to get that on the books. Wait, better yet just tell me and I'll do it for you. I'm thinking maybe he just explained what the idea was or how it supposedly might work, and you just misspoke. Anyway it's good that you have a goal in life, good luck in your studies.

I have already posted some of the patents here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is not a big secret. Unless one doesn't wish to read boring science papers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join