It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Building 7, the untold story *slide show*

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

i suppose if it was all planned out, then yes, a simple order would do it.
granted, a building owner couldnt command that the building be pulled on a simple whim, but when planned out for several weeks or months, then its not really on a whim...

and lets not forget the footage of him saying the building was pulled...

so... he admits it...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I think a lot of people don't understand that larry was more than just the lease holder of the WTC complex. Silverspoon is a real estate developer who has a history of buying buildings to demolish and re-build.
He is also a billionaire, so if he says do something I'm sure many people will bend as far backwards as they can to do as he asked.

It's just too convenient for the attacks to have done a job that would of cost larry millions to do, and then get a few million extra from insurance to boot.
Yeah, he made out pretty sweet from this deal didn't he? He got the demolition and clean up done for free, and was left with a nice clean slate to re-build on.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Also the twin towers had a huge asbestos problem. It was going to cost him a fortune for the cleanup to make it safe. Not anymore...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xSMOKING_GUNx

That would have been some feat for Flight 93 to hit WTC considering it was
flying over SW Pennsylvania heading south. Of course you will come up
with bizarre explanation for that.....

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Ok, if we're to believe all of the NYFD's personelle words as gospel. What of the firefighter who said one of the Twin towers only had 2 small isolated pockets of fire, and it would "easily" be extinguished by 2 water lines?

I image you are talking about WTC 2(South Tower) 78 floor elevator
lobby (since you didn't state it). OK for thousand time - 78 floor was
"sky lobby", most of floor was elevators and associated machinery with
little combustible materials (paper, furniture, carpets, etc). Port wing
tip of United 175 smashed through floor. Most of the impact damage
and fires ignited by impact were several fires above on floor 80-84.
FF did not get that far to report on conditions - were only reporting on
what saw on 78.

Show me any pictures of building 7 that show 1/3 or more of that building in flames, and I'll eat my hat. The entire building eas engulfed in flames? Wow that musta been some show. Too bad I missed it while I was glued to the news channels all day.

Here is link to pictures - cant post directly because of copyrights

www.stevespak.com...

Some showing WTC7 heavily involved.

Cleanup of WTC 7

www.stevespak.com...

Why is all the rubble from WTC 7 smoking?

Also many of my friends were working in WFC 3 across street (were from
NJ assisting FDNY) - they reported heavy fire and smoke from WTC7

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

LOL, I laugh everytime I read about the "asbestos" problem in the Towers. People who bring that up show just how little they actually look up for themselves.

WTC 1 Asbestos used up to around the 37th floor...

WTC 2 NO asbestos

WTC 7 NO asbestos

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

No, he says that the firefighting effort was pulled. NOT the building.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by Odessy

No, he says that the firefighting effort was pulled. NOT the building.

That is a pretty stupid comment, we know now for sure you know the "truth" but you choose to misinform people.

There was no firefighting taking place inside WTC 7, exterior? some.... interior none. Nobody to pull out.

Nobody is going to be convinced that WTC 7 was anything but a controlled demolition. We ALL KNOW THAT!! HELLO!!!

Swamp, join us, you might aswell, your on a sinking ship. You people dont realize your on borrowed time. but mabey you do.

I have a question..

Would it be possible that the Wtc complex was pre rigged with controlled demoltions after the 93 WTC bombing as a precautionary measure incase of another attack my islamic jihadists?

With all the super above top secret information that was held in those towers as well as and especially WTC 7 it would be easy to be a spy or a terrorist and start a fire in a secret building and pose as a fireman, then you can gain access to the whole building.

Would it be insane to consider that these buildings were prewired with explosives to protect the inncocent people for square miles incase of another attack considering that if the 93 bombing was successfull it would of toppled one tower into the other which would of been catastrophic.

There is no denying that WTC was brought down with more that gravity. Its collapse was eaither pre engineered that way or it was steered. If it was one tower I would mabey sit on the fence with you Swampfox but when the second tower fell Exactly the same way, it removed all doubt that it was something more.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Some interesting photos here, including one that shows WTC7 with a distinct tilt to it as it collapsed....and some other photos that show it did not collapse into its own footprint...

www.debunking911.com...

Ivan, you can ignore all the facts you want, but it will never change the fact that WTC 7 collapsed due to widespread fires and heavy damage from WTC 1

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

There was no firefighting taking place inside WTC 7, exterior? some.... interior none. Nobody to pull out.

Oh really?

Lieutenant Rudy Weindler of Ladder Company 40

we saw a fire starting to show at windows in 7 World Trade Center, decided to go in and try and see if there was anybody in the building and/or put out the fires, and we did a search from floor to floor of 7 World Trade Center passing fire on floors 3, 7, 9. The standpipes had no water. We tried to extinguish a few fires with cans. When we got to 11, there was just too much smoke and we decided that, without water, if we went any higher, we'd be on fool's mission.

Sounds like FDNY was in WTC 7 for at least a little while to me......

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Yea sure ! To stop a terrorists attack you pre wire all the buildings in
the complex to be blown up when the terrorists attack. Makes about
as much sense as your other posts...

As for the towers collapse - buildings were built to the same plans and
suffered same degree and type of damage. In both buildings a 767
airliner ploughed through causing massive structural damage and
igniting fires on multiple floors. Likely then both would collapse in
similar manner.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Slide 14 Explosives

Are you avoiding my question about the molten metal?

Pull it!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Dbl Post

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

You mean your statement about how you know there was pools of molten steel under the towers? No, Im not ignoring it. Still waiting for proof that it was steel and not aluminum.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Yup deffinetly controlled demoltions.

Nice try guys lol. You can possibly think people here at ATS are so naive to think that WTC7 was anything But a controlled demolitions.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Except we have already shown it took about 15 seconds for the collapse...and that the collapse damaged surrounding buildings. One building was so badly damaged by WTC 7 that it had to be torn down.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The collapse was under 10 seconds, 16 seconds if you include the core columns being blasted out and the penthouse falling prior to controlled demolition collapse of WTC 7.

But really swampy, you not convincing NOBODY, not even the elderly that WTC 7 was anything BUT a controlled demolition.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Except for one thing...im not trying to convince anyone. I am simply posting the facts. If you willfully choose to remain ignorant, that is your decision. BTW, if you think your condescending attitude is going to run me off of ATS, you are sadly mistaken. Its been tried before.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

One building was so badly damaged by WTC 7 that it had to be torn down.

Puff Puff Pass.... ya....
Would you like to tell me which one?

99% of experts all agree the WTC 7 was a controlled demolition.

And as far as me running you out of here.... in due time I won't have to, you are the one that is killing the official story for everyone with your lack or knowledge and experience.

All due respect this is a conspiracy forum and your fantastic, baseless, silly theories should be respected.

We explored thos baseless theories you regurgitate and have been debunked years ago... sorry but some kid in a basement "Googling" on how to debunk "twothers" does not make him an expert or even give him credibility . Imho

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Google Video Link

[edit on 2/16/2008 by Bigwhammy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join