It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America the Beautiful Park- Colorado Springs, CO

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well thats a nice compilation of information about the park, nicely done. Thanks! The Google Earth Image is particularly interesting because it shows some of the dynamics of the structure underground. The obelisks are parallel next to each other where the sidewalk is and the continuum is adjacent to that.

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Also Zorgon earlier you posted a picture from Stargate SG-1, it was one of the first images I came across when I started my research. Anyhow, I am not sure if this is true or not, but somebody told me that some of the writers for Stargate SG-1 work at Norad, which is ironic if this project was indeed conceived from inside Norad. Problem is that I don't know how reliable a source AmericatheBeautifulPark.com is. I am not much of a Trekkie or Stargate fan though but they explore some interesting concepts on that show.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

The project was conceived by...

Roland Emmerich and Dean Devlin were sued by an Egyptology student for allegedly stealing the storyline as the student had submitted the story to them about ten years before the movie was made (they "rejected" the story at the time). The plaintiff had a respected Egyptologist from Johns Hopkins University vouch for him, since he had put his own theories into the story. The only differences between the story and the movie are slight name variations. The issue was finally settled out of court.

imdb.com...

So "Daniel Jackson" was REAL

But I have it on very good authority that there is a broom closet in Cheyenne Mountain that has SG-1 on the door

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Just goes to show, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Anyhow my synopsis about the Park this that the device is functional. We just don't know exactly what it is, or have all the pieces put together to confirm what it is, but it is energy through the means of water and that says alot already.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here is an image I found of Telsa's Coil, see any similarities?

www.tesla-symp06.org...

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Here are a few more America the Beautiful Park Links

www.cspringsboard.com...

www.cspringsboard.com...

bevscoloradogarden.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Police vehicles DO goto the Nixon Power Plant south of Fountain! This is is where they can safely detonate explosives found on bomb squad call outs. Ray Nixon Power Plant is owned by the city, as well as many other parcels of land outside the city limits, such as the top of Pikes Peak.

- An insider.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I've lived in Colorado Springs all of my life, minus 7 years
I've never been to this park, but now I have to go! Great find and I can't wait to take pictures

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Can't wait to see them... but try to catch it when no people are all over the palce its a lot of work to erase them all

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Alora

Can't wait to see them... but try to catch it when no people are all over the palce its a lot of work to erase them all

There aren't really people in those pics-- the government photoshops people over the aliens and cars over the ships so it doesn't look so suspicious. Gods, they're good.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here are my pictures

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Hey, I remember that park--they coudln't keep people from swimming in it!

Alora, does Memorial park still have the sign that says "Dedicated to Tesla" or something like that? It was near Pikes Peak and Hancock if I remember right.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
reply to post by Alora

Alora, does Memorial park still have the sign that says "Dedicated to Tesla" or something like that? It was near Pikes Peak and Hancock if I remember right.

Wow- I haven't been there in decades, so now I will have to go back and look.
Interesting

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Wow- I haven't been there in decades, so now I will have to go back and look.
Interesting

I wanted to post that here, but I moved on before I had a chance to get a picture of it.

Lemme also ask this: are the garage doors still going bonkers every now and then?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Not to my knowledge. But this was interesting, at least to me. The other day, about 9:30 in the morning, we were driving to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and there was one single cloud very close to the ground and just sort of hovering over NORAD. Otherwise it was a cloudless sky. It sat well below the mountain tops and was thick enough that a person couldn't see through it. Even my skeptic husband thought it was eerie.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
reply to post by asmeone2

Not to my knowledge. But this was interesting, at least to me. The other day, about 9:30 in the morning, we were driving to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, and there was one single cloud very close to the ground and just sort of hovering over NORAD. Otherwise it was a cloudless sky. It sat well below the mountain tops and was thick enough that a person couldn't see through it. Even my skeptic husband thought it was eerie.

Hmm.

I loved the beauty of area, but honestly, there is something creepy about the whole place.

I can remember a lot of things like that happening when I was there, too.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hmm.

I loved the beauty of area, but honestly, there is something creepy about the whole place.

I can remember a lot of things like that happening when I was there, too.

Oh yes-- it is a very eerie place. But living here almost makes me accustomed to it, so I have to remind myself to be aware all the time.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Oh yes-- it is a very eerie place. But living here almost makes me accustomed to it, so I have to remind myself to be aware all the time.

I would agree. There is something magnetic about the land--it has very powerful medicine, so to speak.

I don't know if it's bebecause the military is there, or the reason that they are, but I have no doubt the two factors are related.

And come to think of it, it if is indeed a powerful area of some sort, that is maybe why Tesla was there too... that is where he did the lightbulb-in-the-ground stuff if I remember right (and it was NOT a big city back then, either.)

On an unrelated note. I really miss Toons!, Entertainmart, SageWoman Herbs, and all the ARC stores.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Fixed that... No more swimmers

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join