It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might be a mythical creature (hoax)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kagutuchi
Just to sum up the point of making this thread for those who are wondering...It was to see what people's reactions would be. I was simply...Curious.

Now, for a few of your other questions. No, I am not populer in school, though the friends I do have (or had before I moved), were some of the best friends I've had in my life (they are the ones talked about before).

Second, sure, things like I explained in my first post do happen, but until I have proof that it isn't coincidence, I am going to believe that it is (Though I jokingly did make a prediction that came true, but still...I believe it was only a coincidence.)

And as for my eyes, I can't tell you what color they normally are (because one is half half green and half brown, while the other is half green and half blue), but I can say that they do change from brown, to dark grey, to bright green, and occasionally to a light grey in a place where the lighting remains the same (aka, my bathroom).

So...yeah

I had a similar problem when I was at school. I tried to contact The Super Friends at The Hall of Justice to see if I could be tested or screened for super powers but unfortunately I was informed it was a cartoon produced by Hanna-Barbera. I called Hanna-Barbera who told me that i should contact USA centre for science and research - Google Search it, i hope it helps you. good luck

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

so dos she have supper powers or is she being a liar and stuff i didnt read the rest thogh. hey girl did you have powers cause i do and stuff like i can jump really high im probally the highest jumper i know thats probably my biggest power ig uess, so anyways was she a liar?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'm saying that everything I stated has happened, but that it may only be because of coincidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am interested to see what score you get on this experiment!

If you don't mind could you run the experiment and post your results here?

Here is the experiment and the test.
www.fourmilab.ch...

Be sure you read the whole page, and also to click on practice not demo!

If you can make it stay above 80 or higer and hold it there, I would be very impressed.

IMO this would lend credibility to your story.

Good luck

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I never specifically said that I could control machines

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I never specifically said that I could control machines

That doesn't matter,
Anyone with abilities can control this experiment!

Give it a shot!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Are you overweight?...
Do collect cards?

if so, maybe that's why you're hot all the time. and what kind of cards?

or do you have the a/c on? a lot?

Been watching heroes lately?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I was able to get it above 50, and keep it there

THere you go. Interpret that however you want, but I'll repeat what I said before, those things (stated in my first post) have happened to me, but I accept that it is mearly a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I am not overweight.
I'm not sure what you mean by what you said next.

And to you, and many others who have said it...I have actually never seen an episode of Heros.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by kagutuchi

I think that posting what you did, especially in the Crypto section where sincere researchers try to find true zoological anomalies, and spend years in the field usually under their own expense, is a mockery of their efforts and reprehensible.

In your own words:

the point of making this thread for those who are wondering...It was to see what people's reactions would be

That, imo, is a clear violation of T&C.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I am not overweight.
I'm not sure what you mean by what you said next.

And to you, and many others who have said it...I have actually never seen an episode of Heros.

what do you do everyday?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Reasearchers would be very unlikely to trust what people say in a fourm, where they haven't even met the person, or if they do, they shouldn't. Also, perhaps I am a reasercher myself...studying peoples reactions to different scenarios about paranormalities. Are you saying it is forbbiden for me to do so?
You know, it sounds like you think I should go to hell...

I play cello and piano, take karate, play tennis, and swim. I also read, and when the weather is nice, go outside. Occasionally, I do play video games.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by kagutuchi]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Also, perhaps I am a reasercher myself...studying peoples reactions to different scenarios about paranormalities. Are you saying it is forbbiden for me to do so?
You know, it sounds like you think I should go to hell...

Yes, it is forbidden. They don't take kindly to hoaxes around these parts. (I said that in my best western cowboy voice). You will be banned from the site.

I normally do not let spelling count against anyone because I type fast and misspell words all the time. but you did just spell "researcher" and "forbidden" wrong and you seemingly made up a word called " paranormalities" - although I kind of like that word. So, I'm guessing a scientific researcher wouldn't make those errors as researchers must be extremely precise people.

So, I will present my last post again. If you are not a hoaxer why not videotape your powers in action and then present the video for us to view?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I like the word paranormalities too, that's why I used it.
Thank you so much for pointing out the obvious (about my spelling.) Also, I never said I was a researcher, I only presented that as a hypothetical situation.
Also, I will say for perhaps the 5th time. Everything I said in my first post has happened, but I believe it was only coincidence. I don't actually think I am a magical faerie, sent to this world from some parallel dimension.
Wow, I never knew something like this would cause so much controversy.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kagutuchi

50 is a good score!

Especially for your first time!

Keep working on it, you will get better and better.

Nice!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks (Yay, someone actually said something nice) *glares at others*

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why does the score in that experiment reach quite a high number, and then the final score is much lower ? I ran the test twice, and scored 42 and 34. However, the score as shown at the bottom of the graph reached the 60s and upper 50s respectively.

These two were then followed by scores of -2 and -25 !

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Mogget]

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Mogget]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Just to sum up the point of making this thread for those who are wondering...It was to see what people's reactions would be. I was simply...Curious.

Also, perhaps I am a reasercher myself...studying peoples reactions to different scenarios about paranormalities. Are you saying it is forbbiden for me to do so?

Okay, Kagu has had, by her own admission, fun at the forum's expense. It's rather nice to see how few fell for it. Kagutuchi, I recommend you learn how to interact with the ATS crowd in a more productive fashion than hoaxing. We're welcoming of pretty much everyone at ATS. You don't have to pretend to be someone or something you're not to get attention. All you have to do is post insightful, meaningful, and informative threads or responses.

This hoax is over.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join