It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Dude you know what is it that im arguing, if you dont want to respond to my questions just dont, but stop directing post at me that are demeaning, you dont have the answer to the question that I posted, so what? If you want to feel better, I dont have all the answers either, thats why I come here.

I have stated my original point like 3 times already and you try to come here and interject, I ask you a question more than 2 times already to no response and you come back to attack me.

Dude, I see the way you post, I know what you are all about, go and pick a fight with someone else, so you can show yourself how smart you are.

Going back on ignore so dont bother!

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I haven't read the entire 250 Smoking Guns yet, however this struck me as hysterically funny:

March '00 - Filming begins for The Lone Gunmen's 'Pilot' episode that depicts a US plot to crash an electronically hijacked Boeing 727 into WTC and blame foreign terrorists to provoke war and increase military's budget (KC Star), March '01 - 'Pilot' episode airs on FOX TV, 6 months before attacks (TV Guide), Lone Gunmen co-producer hopes WTC attack wasn't 'somehow inspired' by anything they did. (KC Star)

Chris Carter used to say that "intelligence types" would tell him that he didn't know how right he was. A Lone Gunmen plot! lol

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
"Jan '01 - Frank De Martini, deceased Mgr of WTC Construction & Project Mgmt, says in documentary before 9/11 that he believes WTC towers could sustain multiple hits from large jetliners, comparing it to poking a pencil through mosquito netting."

which would clearly mean that explosives were planted.

as well as witness testimonials about having heard "explosions" before the plane even hit the building.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

That is what shocked me the most....the fact that the buildings were a mesh like a screen door. Sadly I think that DiMartini died in the towers trying to save others. he obviously had faith in the structure of the buildings and knew they would not collapse due to the planes and resulting fires.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

I did respond to your questions. You obviously did not like the answers. You, then, headed into a tangent with me as your off topic target. You, then, fallaciously accused me of demeaning you, because you could not stay on topic with your own argument. Yet, you had no problem when you demeaned the author of the Killtown website, on the points related to what ear and eye witnesses saw and heard.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
BRILLIANT POST.

Star and flag.

250 indications.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
well...............i'll say it was an excellent read!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Aug '01 - Raytheon and US Air Force successfully land pilot-less Boeing 727 using military GPS landing system that enables ground control to take control of hijacked plane. (Der Spiegel, Raytheon)

Aug 30 - Dept of Transportation conducts exercise involving high-jacked plane and a cell phone from it among other aspects of the scenario that one participants describes as being 'very strange' when the actual event happened on 9/11. (MTI)

Sept '01 - 25,000 British troops ensemble in Oman near Afghanistan for 'Operation Swift Sword' and will help US in attacking OBL. (BBC, Telegraph)

Sept 3 - Author Salman Rushdie given US air ban. (Ananova)

Sept 4 - An Israeli owned shipping company moves out of the WTC. (Virginian-Pilot, Real Estate Weekly)

Sept 5 - US pulls the plug on Muslim websites. (Guardian, BBC)

Sept 7 - Jeb Bush puts the Florida National Guard on alert (WorldNetDaily, MyFlorida.com), Sept 10-11 - President Bush is in FL, state that controversially handed him 2000 presidency (Telegraph), 9/11 - Jeb Bush declares state of emergency in FL immediately after 2nd tower fell (WorldNetDaily), At least 15 of the 19 hijackers have Florida ties. (Augusta Chronicle)

Sept 8 - Marine Aviation group moves further away from where explosion at the Pentagon will happen. (Leatherneck)

Sept 8 - Mock drill at Buffalo Niagara Airport simulated terrorists blowing up an aircraft containing 82 passengers and some of the participants will help at Ground Zero after 9/11.

Ya... they didnt see it coming.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

And once again, you show that you do not bother to read the post. The CBS report was WRONG. As the evidence shows (both in the 9/11 Commission Report AND in Michael Moore's research that led him to remove CBS' story from Farenheit 9/11 because it was false), Attorney General John Ashcroft did NOT stop flying on commerical airliners. He made two trips that summer on commercial, one to Germany I believe with his wife, and one to Des Moines, Iowa to give a talk at a church.

The trip to Germany I cannot vouch for...the trip to Des Moines, Iowa, I can.....he came to my church and WE arranged his transportation.

As for the steel framed building in Venezuela, the comparison to the erroneous "official PM" report is valid. Eagar did not blame any planes for abnormally dropping both twin towers into their own footprints. He falsely blamed jet fuel fire in less than two hours for doing that. Killtown used the sound analogy of a steel framed building in Venezuela engulfed in fire and still standing after 17 hours

Umm no, you cannot compare a simple structural fire to a building that has had a fully fueled airliner crash into it. The building in Venezuela was an entirely different design in regards to the structure and once again, did not have a friggin airplane crash into it.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dj05544

How hard it is for people to understand that he was offering his OPINION? "Truthers" insist on evidence, facts etc....and then accept people's opinions when it suits them? Especially when Mr. DeMartini radioed that as he was inspecting the impact zone of one tower, that he believed there was a danger of a collapse?????

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Your side cannot seem to stop the autonomic drive to twist the intent and meaning of your oppostion, while at the same time that drive causes your side to always lose their own arguments.

The autonomic drive to twist the intent of our opposition? ROTFLMAO...No, I did not "twist" anything Killtown had on his site. I simply quoted him and then provided EVIDENCE that showed he was wrong.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Ah yes, thank you Ivanzana for mentioning Gov Bush and his putting the National Guard on alert on Sept 7. Shall we read the text of the order he signed?

EXECUTIVE ORDER NUMBER 01-261

WHEREAS, the Florida National Guard has the statutory responsibility to provide support to law-enforcement personnel and emergency-management personnel in the event of civil disturbances or natural disasters; and

WHEREAS, the Florida National Guard has the responsibility to provide training support to law-enforcement personnel and community-based organizations relating to counter drug operations; and

WHEREAS, the Florida National Guard must train to meet such responsibilities; and

WHEREAS, the Florida National Guard is funded for any such training by budgetary appropriation or grants before any such training; and

WHEREAS, the Florida National Guard must conduct such training in active service of the state, as defined by Section 250.27, Florida Statutes (also known as active military service and state active duty) for members of the Florida National Guard to be covered by Section 250.34, Florida Statutes; and

WHEREAS, as Governor, I may delegate the authority contained in Section 250.06(4), Florida Statutes, to order training to help respond to civil disturbances, natural disasters, and counter drug operations to The Adjutant General of the State of Florida; and

WHEREAS, it is in the best interest of the State of Florida that I delegate such authority, so that the Florida National Guard is adequately trained to meet its obligation to help respond to civil disturbances, natural disasters, and counter drug operations and so that members of the Florida National Guard performing such training are covered by Section 250.34, Florida Statutes; and

WHEREAS, the Governor may order the Florida National Guard to provide extraordinary support to law enforcement upon request and such a request has been received from the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) to assist FDLE in performing port security training and inspections

NOW, THEREFORE, I, JEB BUSH, as Governor of Florida, by virtue of the authority vested in me by Article IV, Section 1(a) of the Florida Constitution, and by Section 250.06(4), Florida Statutes, and all other applicable laws, do hereby promulgate the following Executive Order, to take immediate effect

Section 1.

Based upon the foregoing, I hereby find that the public welfare requires that the Florida National Guard train to support law-enforcement personnel and emergency-management personnel in the event of civil disturbances or natural disasters and to provide training support to law-enforcement personnel and community-based organizations relating to counter drug operations

Section 2.

hereby delegate to The Adjutant General of the State of Florida all necessary authority, within approved budgetary appropriations or grants, to order members of the Florida National Guard into active service, as defined by Section 250.27, Florida Statutes, for the purpose of training to support law-enforcement personnel and emergency-management personnel in the event of civil disturbances or natural disasters and to provide training support to law-enforcement personnel and community-based organizations relating to counter drug operations

Section 3

The Florida National Guard may order selected members on to state active duty for service to the State of Florida pursuant to Section 250.06(4), Florida Statutes, to assist FDLE in performing port security training and inspections. Based on the potential massive damage to life and property that may result from an act of terrorism at a Florida port, the necessity to protect life and property from such acts of terrorism, and inhibiting the smuggling of illegal drugs into the State of Florida, the use of the Florida National Guard to support FDLE in accomplishing port security training and inspections is "extraordinary support to law enforcement" as used in Section 250.06(4), Florida Statutes

Section 4.

The Adjutant General shall not place members of the Florida National Guard into active service for longer than necessary to accomplish the purposes declared herein.

Section 5.

This Executive Order supersedes Executive Order Number 01-17. Executive Order Number 01-17 is hereby revoked

Section 6.

This Executive Order shall remain in full force and effect until the earlier of its revocation or June 30, 2003

IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand and have caused the Great Seal of the State of Florida to be affixed at Tallahassee, the Capitol, this 7th day of September 2001

sun6.dms.state.fl.us...

HOLY CRAP, he was issuing an executive order for the National Guard to continue to do the jobs it already was in helping train and assist law enforcement agencies.

It wasnt an "alert", it wasnt Martial Law, it was a updating of an Executive Order already in existance.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Tell that to CBS instead, and see if you can get them to retract what you assert is wrong, concerning Ashcroft as reported by CBS on 7/26/2001.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Umm, its already been addressed.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

The autonomic drive to twist the intent of our opposition? ROTFLMAO...No, I did not "twist" anything Killtown had on his site. I simply quoted him and then provided EVIDENCE that showed he was wrong.

Not in your opinion. But you are not on the receiving end of your biased opinions, are you?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   

First you want to use media sources to argue your point, then when I use media sources, among others to refute you, its suddenly my opinion???

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Did CBS retract it because you told their rep the report was wrong according to you? If so, where can we read about it?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

You seem to pick and choose which part of media sources you think makes your arguments work for you, when that may well not be the case. In order words, objectivity does not appear to be one of your fortes.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

As much as I would love to be able to claim that I was the one that pointed out once again CBS had its collective head up its collective as....It wasnt me.

And now, im accused of cherry picking, in not so many words, that is RICH coming from a "truther"

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You seem to pick and choose which part of media sources you think makes your arguments work for you, when that may well not be the case. In order words, objectivity does not appear to be one of your fortes.

Once again, oh so wrong. I do not present "arguments", I present facts and occasionally opinion. You assume that everything the media says and everything you read on conspiracy sites, is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join