It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250+ 9/11 'Smoking Guns'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
In a nutshell here are the 250 smoking guns of 9-11. Most if not all have been discussed on this site. They all have links with supporting articles....enjoy!!!

killtown.911review.org...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Not bad, thanks for the link.

Definitely gives me something to go through for the next few days.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
yeah there is a ton of information on the page the link refers you to. The good thing is that is has media sources for all the information that is provided

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
that is fantastic information...
..........Only with "blinds on" can you not see a big problem with the Governments Official stories...I still have more "dots" to connect...
.........This can take all day to read all this ..but,...it is worth it...

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
First of all, I would be very cautious as to what KillTown spreads. He has been banned here and many other Conspiracy sites along with Youtube. Myspace actually took down one of his names there as well.

Killtown also harrassed Val McClatchey that took the photograph of the 93 plume of smoke.

Killtown has been threatened, quite justly, with lawsuits, and his harassment documented in newsprint and on television.

www.nytimes.com...

He was told to not post copyrighted material and issued a CEASE AND DESIST letter from Snopes.com.

The guy is bad news and a spreader of disinformation.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
The guy is bad news and a spreader of disinformation.

And speaking of disinfo....

Isn't attacking the messenger one of the classic methods of disinfo? A lame one at that.

Care to comment on the OPs information presented here?

I find the 250 listings very interesting and potentially damning to the official story.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Whaaa,

Are you looking for me to do 250 point "debunking?".... Killtown is not playing with a full deck and everyone knows it.

When I get a few minutes, I will pick apart some of his claims. His rhetoric has been dimissed many times over.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
^as ive said in the past, some of the simple ones that float around here will not believe anything that is put before them. And the ONLY way they might consider 9/11 being an inside job is if bush and all his crook associates came forward on faux news and said "we admit it, we did it"

And even then i suspect some of them might still say well.... i don't know... i have a pretty big ego to defend so ill continue to eat my sheit pies and call it pancakes.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
killtown is playing with a full deck, and everyone knows it.
you can't have even looked at the points. everyone has a link to the mainstream source.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

BillyB,

I will have to go ahead and disagree with you. He was calling Val at her work harassing her. Calling her home. He even posted an illegally recorded phone call on Youtube.....

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Harrassment aside there are still links to major media outlets following every claim he is making. So, its not like he just pulled the ideas out of his behind, he is sourcing everything to back it up.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
SO WHAT!?!? ^^

As if somehow this means that the MOUNTAINS of evidence contradicting the official story are now null and void because some guy harassed someone and recored a phone call!?!

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Retikx]

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
First of all, I would be very cautious as to what KillTown spreads. He has been banned here and many other Conspiracy sites along with Youtube. Myspace actually took down one of his names there as well.

Your comment looks highly familiar, when compared to the ones you placed in my discussion, concerning the availability of Star Wars tech. You denigrated the credentials of Dr. Judy Wood in my discussion, and again failed to provide any valid substantiation for your blatant, highly vague and general derogatory implications.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

There should be a break after the first paragraph of my recent response to ThroatYogart.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I have posted some of the things Killtown has done and backed them up.

If you would like me to list the errors of Judy Woods, I will be more than happy.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Why don't you do that at my discussion? This discussion is for another purpose.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Indeed, thats what I was planning on doing.

Let me get some information together for you and I will post it.

TY/TY

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes, I see you did. I have a recommendation for this discussion which you can consider or not. You best do some actual valid substantiation in trying to prove your points of argument, in this discussion, than you did in mine.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Calling these 250+ items 'smoking guns' is the first clue that this is bogus. The term 'smoking gun' usually means something alot stronger that what these really are - anomolies. I read a few of these items and everyone has at least an equally plausible explanation in the terrorist attack that actually happened that day.

One of my favorite proofs in math classes used to be proof by contradiction. Consider something similar for 9/11. Assume it was an inside job. I gurantee you if I sat down to list the anomolies under that assumption, it would easily get into the thousands real fast.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtonwater

My favorite class time was passed proving falsehoods by truth tables. Care to try truth tables on the "official" reports?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join