It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why George Bush brought em down!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Bush is nothing more than a figurehead for the people who really run things, and they would no more trust their plans for the future with him than they would with his dog. Bush is a dry drunk ( maybe not dry anmore) and cokehead and sex freak who was a failure in ALL he ever did; until the Saudi money began flowing! OIL and dollars. that is their god.

Bush could never be trusted with a secret like 9-11. recall the look on his ugly mug sitting there reading My Pet Goat? He looked like he was just starting to grasp just how deeply Cheney and the others were in the mess: They really did it! Thats what he was thinking. My God, they really did it! He knew that his neck would look toom pretty in a rope at the Hague and he was woried. But no fears:

After they stalled and tried to have NO investigation into 9-11, they knew that would not wash and so they had to stage a phony show: The Zelikow scam was a fix from the get go. Even now the weak sister politicians who sat on the Commission know that they were lied to, many times, and that they never got half the facts. Many of the proofs are still being hidden by the FBI and will never see the light of day.

Bush Sr. is a MAJOR player in the NWO and global takeover of America, the old scummy coc aine dealing fascist that he is: Son of Nazi spawns son of son of Nazi and gets him elected ( by the Supreme Court ) to the Presidency and thus can control the events until they can escape to Paraguay to their new ranch: NO EXTRADITION from paraguay for ' political ' crimes!! Ever wonder why the Bushies are buying up multi-thousands of acres of land in Paraguay? No extradition.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Bush is nothing more than a figurehead for the people who really run things, and they would no more trust their plans for the future with him than they would with his dog. Bush is a dry drunk ( maybe not dry anmore) and cokehead and sex freak who was a failure in ALL he ever did; until the Saudi money began flowing! OIL and dollars. that is their god.

Bush could never be trusted with a secret like 9-11. recall the look on his ugly mug sitting there reading My Pet Goat? He looked like he was just starting to grasp just how deeply Cheney and the others were in the mess: They really did it! Thats what he was thinking. My God, they really did it! He knew that his neck would look toom pretty in a rope at the Hague and he was woried. But no fears:

After they stalled and tried to have NO investigation into 9-11, they knew that would not wash and so they had to stage a phony show: The Zelikow scam was a fix from the get go. Even now the weak sister politicians who sat on the Commission know that they were lied to, many times, and that they never got half the facts. Many of the proofs are still being hidden by the FBI and will never see the light of day.

Bush Sr. is a MAJOR player in the NWO and global takeover of America, the old scummy coc aine dealing fascist that he is: Son of Nazi spawns son of son of Nazi and gets him elected ( by the Supreme Court ) to the Presidency and thus can control the events until they can escape to Paraguay to their new ranch: NO EXTRADITION from paraguay for ' political ' crimes!! Ever wonder why the Bushies are buying up multi-thousands of acres of land in Paraguay? No extradition.

Very interesting, completely unprovable opinion. Based on your hypothesis, it sounds like an awful lot of people must have been involved which makes it less likely to be true.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Your answer to that previous question was just as unfactual as his post, where are your facts that bush is to "stupid" to be part of a global conspriacy.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lokey13
reply to post by jfj123

Your answer to that previous question was just as unfactual as his post, where are your facts that bush is to "stupid" to be part of a global conspriacy.

The evidence is all around us. He can't even pronounce nuclear !
Iraq- WMD's
Iran- Nuclear weapons report
Afghanistan- Bin Laden & Taliban
Black Water- running amoke
Global Warming- attempted and failed cover up
Caught in lie after lie. Really smart people who lie, don't get caught my friend.
Quite a few senators and US citizens working on getting him impeached.

I could go on for HOURS.

So sorry but my answer was factual. Your bad.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Your answer isn't factual, it's completely based on an opinion. Learn to respect others views or I'll be forced to call an MOD to get rid of you biased and name calling posts. All you did was just list events you didn't even list one paper, your talking about these "facts" that you don't even have any information on. So I suggest you key down your derogatory comments. I'd also like you to view the comments I made about your first post on page 1, you seemed to skip that.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Lokey13]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Your answer isn't factual, it's completely based on an opinion. Learn to respect others views or I'll be forced to call an MOD to get rid of you biased and name calling posts. All you did was just list events you didn't even list one paper, your talking about these "facts" that you don't even have any information on. So I suggest you key down your derogatory comments.

Lol what comments are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If bush brought the world trade center down so we could go into Iraq, then why wouldn't he have made the terrorists Iraqis?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Your answer isn't factual, it's completely based on an opinion.

No it's not. For example, the administration got caught lying about WMD's in Iraq. This is a fact.

Learn to respect others views

You first, you said my factual post was not factual.

or I'll be forced to call an MOD to get rid of you biased and name calling posts.

Go ahead. Have A MOD review what I've posted. I have never disrespected anyone here including yourself nor have I called anyone names. Might I suggest you not claim I have done things I have not done as I will call you on it.

All you did was just list events you didn't even list one paper, your talking about these "facts" that you don't even have any information on.

The reason I chose those subject is that most of the free world is familiar with them. Might I suggest you bone up on current events.

So I suggest you key down your derogatory comments.

Haven't made any.

I'd also like you to view the comments I made about your first post on page 1, you seemed to skip that.

I'd be more then happy to

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

He made the comment at the end of his post, "your bad". That would be a direct insult, something that is directly against the rules of the site. Doesn't mmater how small or large of an insult, insult is an insult.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Well the whole problem with underestimating GB is that he isn't the one thats actually in control.

Although this is speculation, I don't necessarily disagree that Darth Cheney has a lot of influence over policy.

If anything Rove and/or Cheney have more power then the retarded pawn they put on the podium i.e. GB. To look at his friend as being sad is another down side, was your friend actually serious about this?

Who's friend?

Did he sound like he favored this course of action or was he being Sarcastic about it, like he doesn't like it but sees it as a possible truth. Whether or not GB is right I do full heartingly belive that IRAN is wrong, not becuase I'm a republican (if anything i'd call myself undeclared(not even liberal)), or that I believe that blood shed will bring a better life. I believe in a simple principle, if a dog tastes blood 95% of the time he has to be put down 5% chance of reversal, same with the Counrty of Iran. Although our Religious radicals are no different from the radicals of Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afganistan, North Korea, and China, they have a much more absolute way of thinking; which would be death to those who don't believe in their ways. The USA even though its shrouded in conspiracy and doubt has a better way of life then these other countries, who currently have Facist or Communist Leaders. The US may be going down the same path and may need to become the World Police to drown out these unnecessary evils: One must become the darkest and blackest of all things to consume the darker and the blacker in this world. I'm clearly open for feedback, just think of things on the larger scale then your own well being.

I believe you're confusing me with another poster.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Are you 100% positive Iraq has no WMD's? Just cause it was posted in a paper doesn't mean a thing. The facts your putting out there are still not facts but opinions stemmed from mainstream media. Your derogatory statement was the "your bad" statement, whether or not its a small or large insult it still is one. I'll wait for any future post so i can respond again.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Are you 100% positive Iraq has no WMD's? Just cause it was posted in a paper doesn't mean a thing. The facts your putting out there are still not facts but opinions stemmed from mainstream media. Your derogatory statement was the "your bad" statement, whether or not its a small or large insult it still is one. I'll wait for any future post so i can respond again.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

When the post starts to talk about Your friend it has to deal with the original poster talking about how his friend was saying this at work. I'm sorry I confused that part with the rest of my statement. The other part of the post was simply my view on the world in general.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shai hulud

A most excellent avatar you have. "I'm the bad guy? How'd that happen?"

I would be interested to know your take on my own interpretation of the Civil War which I have posted here at A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO). Of course everyone is invited, and my piece is not just about the Civil War. This is my interpretation of how the NWO has taken over this country on their way to taking over the world.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

He made the comment at the end of his post, "your bad". That would be a direct insult, something that is directly against the rules of the site. Doesn't mmater how small or large of an insult, insult is an insult.

The Term "your bad" is slang for "it is your mistake"

People commonly use the slang term "my bad" to take the blame for something.

This too would read "It is my fault"

Arn't us Americans silly?

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Well to me in "English", your bad is a shot at my personel intelligence, I don't speak in these "slang" terms your talking about. So there for to me thats an insult not some slang someone made up.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Xtrozero

What you're doing here is making an inflammatory statement. By me saying "Your bad", I am indicating you made a mistake, nothing more, nothing less. I find it improbable that you don't understand this.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Are you 100% positive Iraq has no WMD's?

Well the US government has said that and it makes them look bad so I tend to agree with the statement as being accurate.

Just cause it was posted in a paper doesn't mean a thing.

Read the above statement.

The facts your putting out there are still not facts but opinions stemmed from mainstream media.

Mainstream media, the US government, non-mainstream media, etc.. In other words, many different sources. If you think I'm wrong prove it.

Your derogatory statement was the "your bad" statement, whether or not its a small or large insult it still is one. I'll wait for any future post so i can respond again.

It's not a derogatory statement. I'm sorry where you live, you don't know the meaning of "your bad". I was indicating your statement was incorrect.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

The fact is I haven't seen a source for any of the information, your stating you haven't linked to any other website saying what you say to be true. Has it ever crossed your mind that the government told the media they didn't find anything to cover up a larger ordeal? The mainstream media also puts out many things that are lies, along with the other areas you said you get your information from. You also didn't have any answer to what I theorized about where the world is going. I'd also like you to post an address to where its officially stated that GB has a low IQ. An also reference to the fact that you stated about there being no government conspriacy because of to many people being involved.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
An if your refering to the universal slang of, "my bad", the actual statement was originally "my bag" not "my bad".

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join