It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disclosure YES please...contact NO thanks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

hello again Spacevisitor

i was reading this story about some E.T."s over in India and i was wondering if you had ever read this. in your opinion do you think this is a true story and also do you think these aliens are good or bad ?......

dev.null.org...
psychoceramics: THE Final Conclusive Proof about Alien Interventions on

just for the record....i believe there are good and bad aliens

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Argos

.........hi again Argos

i believe there are good and bad E.T."s.........but i also believe the bad ones can trick you into thinking they are friendly. so i have to wonder if your instincts or gut feeling at the time would be enough for you to make a clear judgement of the situation.

here is something i think you and anyone thinking about meeting an alien should read. it is mostly about abductee"s but it does show how they can make you think they are your friends but really their only trying to fulfill their agenda.
members.aol.com...
Abductee Brainwashing?

one guy thought he was being woo "d by a good looking female entity.............but in fact was a trick to lure him in

tell me what you think about this....thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Yeah i agree with you, there has to be good and bad aliens, the universe after all is a continuing struggle between dark and light.

At the end of the day though in terms of aliens coming here, if they wanted to meet me in a dark cave in a remote place some where alone. I wouldn't go.

If though they were willing to cater to my paranoia of them and we could come up with a setting that suited both, i would go.

Like I've said if they are really intent on capturing me it would be well within there means. So if they gave me enough reasons to be trustful and the setting was right it would be a no brainer for me and i would go.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

........................ hello again Dave420

the general public does not have access to the hard evidence. but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist. and just because you cant see it doesnt make it null and void either. obviously some of the people in this thread dont need the proof that YOU require to believe aliens are visiting this planet. the general public doesnt have an alien body to examine....sorry...but we do have alot of other evidence. threads like this are for us to discuss the....EVIDENCE....so i really dont see how we are wasting our time as you say.

here is some proof that aliens exist dave.....no it s not an alien body ...........but its enough evidence that if you dont take it into consideration ....you would be fooling yourself.www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
The Canadian National Newspaper: Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here
www.youtube.com...
YouTube - STS-80 UFO - Best high quality version yet
www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Jaw Dropping Alien Abduction Story

i have to ask.......have you ever seen a ufo ?......

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
in your opinion do you think this is a true story and also do you think these aliens are good or bad ?...

Hi easynow,

I have read the article, but this case was so far unknown to me.
It is absolute very interesting, but I can say nothing more about it then that.
So I can’t say if it is a true story, sorry.
But if it is, I wander what there [ETs] real purpose to that is.
When I do find more about it I let you know.

Originally posted by easynow
just for the record....i believe there are good and bad aliens

I believe you do.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Argos

hi Argos..

i found this really cool video showing some different aliens. when i was watching the video i was thinking;... if they had asked to meet me...would i want to be in the same room as one of these guys ?.........

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Alien Species 2 - Greys and Reptilians

www.galactic.to...
Pictures and drawings of different types of spacealiens.

you mean to tell me that you could trust one of these bugs ?....lol

i really dont think you could do it....i think you and most people would chicken out bigtime......

[edit on 22-12-2007 by easynow]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
All i want for christmas is full disclosure.

www.ufoarea.com...
UFOArea: All I Want For Christmas Is Full Disclosure

interesting article about how the goverment could slip in disclosure during the holidays. i am sure they would try something sneaky like this...

if the goverment wont give us disclosure ....how can we (the general public ) either trick them into telling us the truth or find a way for us to have disclosure without the goverments help ? anybody got any ideas how we could set up a trap to catch a ufo ?....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join