It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Italian President 9/11 An Inside Job

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just because a person is the president of a country or former president does not give them credibility- cripes look at the Bush's.

I am a person who believes 9/11 was a red flag op and I always will believe this- and I dont need a former foreign president of a thoroughly corrupt government to tell me what I already know.

I definately believe that in time the truth will be revealed. I doubt the debunkers will be around by the time the big cat is let out of the bag.

We live in volatile and interesting times.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The "proof" you all seek is in the eyewitness testimony. Particularly the ones that were left out of the commission's report. Those are the ones you want to pay close attention to. Any testimony left out of the commission's final report is worth investigating. I salute the ex-Italian president for coming out and saying this as so very few others have in the intelligence community. I'm quite sure that fear of losing their job or life for that matter is a pretty good deterrent keeping many people quite that have inside information. I think all the evidence needed to show that 9/11 was an inside job is already in circulation. The nay-sayers are waiting for the "imperial evidence" handed to them on a silver platter narrated by Larry King, and that just isn't going to happen. There is far too much invested in this lie to let that sort of thing happen. A truly independent investigation of 9/11 will probably never happen either. It is up to us private citizens to disseminate the information we have and let people make up their own minds, not to try and impose our beliefs on them. If you are like me, the information speaks quite clearly on its own, no speculation necessary.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology
reply to post by NWRHINO

Why anyone would do it is an area of psychosis Ill NEVER understand and I'm not sure I would want to moreover the question itself gives meaning to what justifies doing it and frankly, I couldn't care less what "excuse" any one has for doing because they're isn't one good enough but are many I could understand.

The divisiveness that is perpetuating such issues is astounding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have the answer of "why" within the text of your post.

It was a mega ritual designed to capture your imagination and limit the possibilities of your reality.

The forces behind the events of 911 have created a duality that captures an audience who waste their personal energy debated how either the terrorists or the US government executed 911.

Meanwhile, the same forces are creating your future by manipulating your perception. We have been tricked into believing that there is a shortage of oil and money.

We have been given the solution for this shortage, which is murder and fascist occupied police states.

As long as we concentrate on the WHO and HOW of 911, we cannot focus on the HOW we can create our own abundant peaceful reality

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
we live in a world that is full of corruption

if there was inside involvement in 9/11, you still would have a better chance of being hit by lightning than killed in a u.s false flag

don't jump on me for this statement, because this does not take into the suffering of the victims and anytime even ONE person dies like this it is a tragedy. HOwever the fact is we live in a very screwed up world, and the degree of these screw ups are masked by our intelligence agency's.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by BlueRaja

Personally, I think it is common knowledge among the intelligence community. Remember the case of that German cabinet minister who also went on record and actually wrote a book about 911.

The thing that really clinches it for me though was the strange behavior of the Chretien administration here in Canada. Back in the day, when I believed the president's story, hook line and sinker, I was outraged that our own knucklehead Prime Minister here in Canada, would not join the US attack on Iraq.

I was dumbfounded and could not understand why Canada was not rushing to assist our closest ally who had just been viciously sucker punched. I was ashamed of my government.

Now I realize that the PM had undoubtedly been tipped off by our own spooks (CSIS) that something wasn't right about 911 and that he should hold fire and start to navigate carefully. Now I realize that he was right and I am so glad that Canada, although active in Afganistan, never got involved in a big way in Iraq.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by ipsedixit]

That's a good thing, given that iraq had nothing at all to do with 9/11

Because i can't just post single lines (which is silly, because what if you have something relevant to say, but it doesn't take more than a line, then you hafta waste your time writing filler..seems like it'd be more efficient to just say what must be said, without all the other rubbish.....o look at me, i'm ranting...ANYWAY), here's something else....

Isn't it funny that shortly after 9/11, we stopped hearing anything about bin laden, and Afghanistan, and instead, the focus went to saddam and iraq? Even now, noone talks about Afghanistan, just iraq, and bin laden?....wow, what's that, a kind of chai? It's hilarious, but also kinda sad how short the collective attention span of this country is...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NWRHINO

Well thats a colorful name for it but I still think the "HOW" it was done would bring to light WHO was behind it. It isn't just a coincidence the how it was done has been the issue of such debate moreover it is the area most widely held in secrecy from making it impossible to examine steel to documents, voice recorders a myriad of other items that the government has not been forthright in allowing any examination.

It stands to good reason that if in fact the towers were to be ruled a controlled demolition then that would certainly take most of the wind out of the sails it was terrorists and only terrorists.

For me to accept that all 80 columns supporting WTC7 gave in at exactly the same time due to damage or fire is a postulate so far fetched that not even NIST could fabricate a plausible scenario that would even come close to being technically feasible let alone scientifically supported. Perhaps that is the reason we have not now nor are we ever likely to see a report by NIST or anyone else for that matter that will conclude in a scientifically accurate and falsefiable explanation OTHER then a controlled demolition.

It was no accident it was left out of the NIST report and NO accident it was not mentioned in any other "official" report.

Why it is so hard for debunkers to see this as anything other then what it was Ill never understand. Their are sooo many questions regarding the Governments handling of this tragedy that draw even more suspicion.

I voted for BUSH TWICE and had defended him on forums many times. For me to change my opinion of him was not something that came easy nor was it easy to accept. HOWEVER I am not one to cling to a position having adhered to its tenants having pride as the glue. With as much data as has come fourth with all the things he has done, I sorely regret ever voting for him. I think anyone asking "would our government either allow something like this or be complicit in any way" I would say,,

it's either that or believe the official story and that I am afraid,,

I WILL NEVER BELIEVE

- Con

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dk3000

And more importantly, just because you come on a forum and say he's not credible certainly doesn't mean he has no actual credibility.

Why is he not credible?

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Conspiriology

Welcome back from the dark side. We have cookies too!

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
post removed, per 9/11 Madness guidelines

At this point the man you refer to as "zer credibility" has more credibility than you. Explain your position.

[edit on 13-12-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 13 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Estradizione

Originally posted by Sublime620
Explain your position.

Position: Temporarily unavailable.

Major thanks to everyone who does not need to be reminded to be civil.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

i am a newby...and i do like the idea of this site being cordial while at the same time being halfway informative... keep up the good work all you mods... and as for this notion of an inside job...my being 55 yrs old has taught me that wealth and power are not held accountable, not like the average joe who would get jail time for smoking weed (not me). the 9/11 con job will go unpunished as has any really "BIG LIE"...why? ....:it's the money"

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Mother always said generalising isn't a good thing, but Italian politicans are famous for being some of the most corrupt officials you'll ever meet.

Cossiga was far from perfect and had to resign for his post in the end. The communist party tried to impeach him for high treason against the State and Italian Constitution.

(His presidency bid was supported by the Italian Social Movement (a neo-Fascist party).)

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
But what was his motive for making the statement in the first place?

Was he running for office? I don't think so.

Was he planning to head to the States to visit family and friends and needed a paid-for interview to help offset the airfare? Unlikely.

Had he recently visited his local GP recently and got told some bad news regarding his health, or state of his mind (Alzheimers, Dementia etc...)? Could be.

Or, maybe he's putting out information in the vain hope that he'll be paid off and told to keep quiet (what with his exposure of the CIA backed operations). Then he could have a comfortable retirement and a new Ferrari every year (personally, I'd be happy with new rally modified Subaru and put the balance of the money into a good cellar stocked with New World Pinot).

My point is this: His political career is over. His legacy is tarnished. So why? Why now?

If we know his purpose, then we can judge his initial comment.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Mr Gunter]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Gunter

This is what he said

From circles around Palazzo Chigi, nerve centre of direction of Italian intelligence, it is noted that the non-authenticity of the video is testified from the fact that Osama bin Laden in it 'confessed' that Al Qaeda would have been the author of the attack of the 11 September to the Twin Towers in New York, while all of the democratic circles of America and of Europe, with in the forefront those of the Italian centre-left, now know well that the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan. For this, no word of solidarity arrived to Silvio Berlusconi, who has been the author of the brilliant falsification, neither from the Quirinale, nor from Palazzo Chigi, nor from representatives of the centre-left!

He was making comments about the views of the Italian centre-left belief of 9/11. No mention of his own personal opinion

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I think the text does communicate Cossiga 's personal opinion.

Here's a slightly different translation with some added info. Bear in mind, the first part is the man talking. It is not reported speech:

"[Bin Laden supposedly confessed] to the Qaeda September [attack] to the two towers in New York [claiming to be] the author of the attack of the 11, while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad with the aid of the Zionist world in order to put under accusation the Arabic Countries and in order to induce the western powers to take part ... in Iraq [and] Afghanistan."

Cossiga first expressed his doubts about 9/11 in 2001, and is quoted in Webster Tarpley's book as stating that "The mastermind of the attack must have been a “sophisticated mind, provided with ample means not only to recruit fanatic kamikazes, but also highly specialized personnel. I add one thing: it could not be accomplished without infiltrations in the radar and flight security personnel.”

And lets not forget the German minister Andreas von Bulow who outed the conspiracy.

www.prisonplanet.com...

It's only a matter of time before the 9/11 conspiracy becomes commonly accepted as historical fact.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by rizla]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
It's only a matter of time before the 9/11 conspiracy becomes commonly accepted as historical fact.

Just because two former politicans say its a conspiracy does not make it a conspiracy.

And again, the ex-Italian President does not say "my personal belief is that 9/11 was an inside job."

Andreas von Bulow is an interesting person, do a background check and you'll know he has spent years attacking Western intelligence. The guy has an agenda for blaming this attack on the CIA.*

Sadly, parts of the 9/11 conspiracy are flawed.

*Von Buelow reason for not trusting the CIA or Western intelligence...

And it all began there! Until that time, I did not have any great knowledge of the work of intelligence agencies. And now we had to take note of a great discrepancy: We shed light on the dealings of the Stasi and other East bloc intelligence agencies in the field of economic criminality, but as soon as we wanted to know something about the activities of the BND [German intelligence] or the CIA, it was mercilessly blocked. No information, no cooperation, nothing! That's when I was first taken aback.

source

Read the later part of the interview and you are seeing what I am getting at. The guy is bitter about the CIA, never trust a conspiracy theory which is being blinded by personal reasons.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Just because two former politicans[sic] say its a conspiracy does not make it a conspiracy.

I never said it does. But it does add more weight to the mountain of evidence against the official account of 9/11. I myself was skeptical about the 'conspiracy' until I read the official account of WTC7 falling. That report convinced me. It was an obvious and desperate fabrication.

And again, the ex-Italian President does not say "my personal belief is that 9/11 was an inside job."

No, but he does say:

while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad

That's him speaking. It is clear from the context it is his belief. I'm not sure why you are hair-splitting. Do you support the official account of 9/11 or are you simply a pendant?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
Do you support the official account of 9/11 or are you simply a pendant?

oh dear, another fine example of attacking someone who digs away at the conspiracy

No, I don't believe the official account and I don't support the official conspiracy either. Parts are flawed in both.

I hope we are not going to start shouting "OMG!! CIA agent" at me now

while all the [intelligence services] of America and Europe ... now know well that the disastrous attack has been planned and realized from the CIA American and the Mossad

Again, where does it say it's own belief
it doesn't.
If you take the statement in context, he is discussing the views of the Italian centre left on 9/11.

[edit on 23-12-2007 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

oh dear, another fine example of attacking someone who digs away at the conspiracy

I am not attacking you personally. I ask if you are a pedant. That is not an insult, it is a question. Being a pedant can be a useful thing. You're being touchy. That's not an insult either.

Again, where does it say it's own belief
it doesn't.
If you take the statement in context, he is discussing the views of the Italian centre left on 9/11.

Like I said, you're being a pedant (which is fine, really!) or you're refusing to see the obvious because it's counter to your preconception.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by rizla]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join