It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizards/Reptilians??? Help me believe...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think the OP is a reptilian...
... and that's how he knows so much, I seriously see no point on his statements but I will stop before I get docked some more points!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I would like to believe that evil man eating mind controlling reptilians are running the world and ruining our planet- I want to believe this because I would like to think that pure human beings are incapable of such heinous atrocities. And this is the only reason.

If it turns out to be true- well I would hate to think that after thousands of years of evolution- my species turns out to be created for farming by lizard beings for some sort of an intergalactic pizza topping- well that would be a major let down to say the least!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KdogartIS

I myself was also attacked through mental persuasion. I was forced to sit and listen to this thing tell me not to mess about with flight 808. I was warned through psychic attack. I was watching TV and then its head popped up into my Screen. The news was on and the screen turned off. If I continued to get involved with government issues that it was up to my imagination. I was then frozen in place paralyzed for a fair bit a time. I was unable to move my head or any other part of my body. I was scared out of my mind, thinking I was even dead for a time. I think that was my warning and I listened...not needing my family hurt or worse because I happen to be nosey.

I believe you and It really can't be proven to others. Only thing that matters is that it happend to you, living in your truth.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
While I think the existence of reptilians would be quite interesting, I just don't find it particularly plausible. Nobody ever seems to have even the slightest bit of reasonable or logical evidence. Instead, there are these fantastical stories that really just don't make any sense. No offense to anyone, but, you might as well be trying to prove the existence of God based on a vision.

You know, it very well may be true that one day that all of this stuff is proven to be true. Until then, I don't subscribe to things for which there's no observable evidence.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by KdogartIS
Why doesn't anyone listen to me?

Because you registered last month and have 23 posts.

Yes they exist,

Got a picture of one?

yes they are here,

Where's "here"?

and no they are not myths or made up.

No?

Definition of "myth":

a traditional or legendary story... with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation

dictionary.reference.com...

With or without a determinable basis of fact. So, to bust a myth, you need facts. If you don't have facts, it remains a myth. If you say it's not a myth, then you must have facts. If you have facts, please feel free to share them with the rest of us unworthy human beings.

I've been there, done that,

Been where? Done what?

seen them,

Can we?

dealt with them,

How?

and fought them.

Really?

I'd think any one with the ability to shape shift and control the planet could make it so that you couldn't expose their existence.

But I keep on telling you people, just forget about it.

When have you told us?

Who cares...

We care about facts, which is why we don't care about reptilians.

Who cares about others opinions on here.

We respect opinions, except when you pawn them off as facts. Once you cross that line, you need to give us the same information that convinced you.

Just forget it and do something better with your time.

Like focus on the real human beings ruling the world?

Novel idea.

But it seems like NOBODY is paying attention [...] sheep.

Yes. We stumbled upon this website while looking up Britney Spears news. We frequent this website in order to catch up on the latest Hollywood gossip.

I mean, why would we be on this alternative theories website researching endlessly on world domination plots by dark secret behind the scenes governments and international bankers and attempting to expose their control, their staged world events, and following their money trails back to the central banks of industrialized nations that fund the mass propaganda machines of each and every country they have in their grasp to keep the people willfully ignorant to push along their hidden agendas?

Since we know NOTHING about that, then you're right. We're sheep.

Oh well. A lot of people are going to die this year anyway. *sigh*

A lot of people died last year too. I'd put my money on it that a lot of people died in 2005 as well. I may even get crazy and say 2004 had about the same results.

Just to really show how insane I am, I'll go ahead and say that a lot of people will be born this year too.

I'm sorry. That's just the conspiracy loon in me speaking. But I'll take my chances.

You see, it's human nature to want to dig deeper. We're baffled, amazed, and hypnotized by the unknown. The second our minds are exposed to a new mystery, in this case, reptilians, we make up our mind on the spot whether we're going to put any stock in to it or not.

If we don't, we move on until something more credible comes a long and convinces us.

If we do, we dig deeper. The more we dig, the more we're intrigued. The more we're intrigued, the more blinded and clouded our minds become with wanting to know more and more information.

We start to want the quantity of information, not the quality.

We eventually become so paranoid and so delusional about the topic at hand that we accept anything and everything as truth, digging deeper and deeper in to the topic until it's just so completely out of control that we start to target any one that disagrees with us and label them sheep and ignorant because we don't want the thought to cross our mind that we spent all of that time gathering all of that information and data, only to be completely and utterly wrong in the end. It's far too stressful and far too tiring for the mind to take to think of all that time wasted, so we make excuses and convince ourselves more and more with each passing debate that what we know and what we've gathered is, in fact, the correct stockpile of information available.

It doesn't matter how much information you have. It doesn't matter how you got to your conclusions and assumptions. All that matters is if it's true or if it's false.

If you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it is indeed true, then by all means, be my guest. But if you can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it is indeed true, and all you have is what you've convinced yourself of, then maybe you need to step away from the keyboard and re-assess what you truly know about the topic. Because I'm here to tell ya, I've looked in to what you call "real," and based on my research, you have nothing.

There is nothing but grainy YouTube videos and manipulated photographs. I'm sorry if that isn't up your alley, but until proved otherwise, that's the unfortunate truth.

[edit on 11/21/07 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Anyone remember the TV show "V" ? ..... I think that this show pretty much sums up all the reptilian conspiracys into one neat tv series.
I especially liked the part where the woman unhinged her jaw and ate a whole beaver/groundhog...thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Is it truly obscene that theres a lizard species of aliens? We "evolved" from apes and monkeys. The majority of our DNA materials are "extra-terrestrial" meaning not of earth...so my money's on not only the fact that there are lizard species of aliens- but most likely an even more ridiculous species out there. Mammals and Reptiles are oddly different, almost exact opposites. There are an undefined number of planets out there- probably thousands...I dont know the exact amount but you can bet that there are species that we couldnt identify- we'd be lucky to identify an alien such as a reptile-type- at least we'd have an idea of what it was. You don't have to believe in them- but just keep an open mind

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

To answer your question. As a disinfo agent working for the government, I will confirm this and say : yes, they are here.

And no, not all of them are evil.

By the way aliens don't exist. All flying saucers are as result of swamp gas reflected off venus and all alien abductions are as a result of sleep paralysis, and this post was never written.

[edit on 22-11-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Icon_xof

And every video of supposed "shape-shifting reptilians" I've watched has been exceedingly lame.

Not a great way to reach out to believers. If you have decided all of the evidence is garbage, theres really no point in any believer wasting their time and energy trying to convince you is there?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Stay safe and I advise anyone that lives in Iran to leave now. There is going to be a nuclear bomb.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by KdogartIS]

as of right now i'd like to see some secret clearances you have held, some pay stubs, some evidence of some job you have had

something!

to prove what you have been saying

as far as nuclear bomb, lol

because since it is 2007 we need to watch out for, there will be no nuclear bomb lol was hiroshima not a nuclear bomb? that was over 50 years ago, i think if they wanted to kill that many people with a bomb they would have some updated technology...

and if you are gonna tell me i am a fool and yada yada i will be dead then please u2u me some kind of proof or post it here that you have worked in the government and aren't full of it

i mean if we are in for doom anyways save some lives

also what kind of weapons did you use to fight with? where were you when you fought them, how did you stay alive?

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have no proof. From my readings only, I get the impression that they are lava dome dwellers.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
For some folks no amount of eye-witness acounts will do. They will only believe when it is TELEVISED.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
For the closest thing to evidence your ever gonna get, I'd look for thomas costello(alex collier and various contactees aswell), I thought his account was very interesting and it held alot of water with me, but i agree with the above, some people just don't believe it until their govt tell them they're real. (I have friends like this and it drives me crazy!)

There are pics all over the place...(indian reptile thing, down a canyon or fissure) or peoples sketches of what they've seen..and if YOU(skeptic) ever get unexpectedly attacked by a 9-17 ft reptile...take a pic for me so i believe your STORY! (we're still finding animals on the surface or underwater that we've never found before, how can anyone readily dismiss this as myth..not to mention ancient accounts of serpent people)

(a traditional or legendary story... with or without a determinable basis of fact or a natural explanation)

theory of evolution?
theory of gravity?
no? maybe...we're the pinnacle of civilisation?

These are no more corroborated, but they have many theories on what they could be...just like any myth..before you claim this...think about other ideas we put faith in, and how much ACTUAL evidence there is for it's existence...gravity is definetely there..but is it the cause or the effect...
our arrogance and ignorance is what keeps us from the outlandish ideas that evolve a people...world is flat...I knew it was...earth is spherical...i had a feeling...everything orbits us...isn't it obvious? we are a truly arrogant, hostile and xenophobic race and we'll never believe until 'they' land and we can attack them for being different...I've alwas thought that.. wait...what?

we live in a world of effect yet we always assume we know the cause...when in fact the cause is the many things we refuse to believe.

I feel sorry for some people as when this actually happens, they will spend years eating their overly sized hat, for their incredibly inflated head...my views...

(you fought one? that is pretty incredible even for some one with a mind as open as mine...you kill it or escape...weapon/less?)

P.s Credibility shouldn't come from the amount posts you've had but the opinions you hold and the respect you show when stating them..we all had 0 posts at one point!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Your not going to get hard evidence, and even if an Alien/Lizard popped up accidentally on the news it could easily be dismissed as CGI. These things are in control they arn´t going to let everyone know now are they

You have to look within yourself, ask for some answers before you go to bed and go to sleep with the intention of finding something.

I have to warn you that unpleasant things can happen if you take this path, from sleeping paralysis to more extreme things. Be don´t be afraid, for some reason these things feed on negative energy like fear.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
The majority of our DNA materials are "extra-terrestrial" meaning not of earth...

Could you point me to a book, article or link about that? The cover story of the Dec '07 issue of "Scientific American" deals a little bit with this notion, but does not say anything to the effect that human DNA is mostly "alien". It's an interesting article about the search for "alien" DNA, but according to this article none has been definitively found.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Proof of Reptilians

I found this video to be straight, undeniable proof of Reptilians, just look at the way they move....

But seriously I would have to agree with most people, there is no concrete evidence and I haven't found any serious videos that persuade me.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandermast

Yeah i was going to write a post about V. It is probably what got all this nonsense started in the first place. Basically for those of you who are unfamillier with V, it is a sci fi show from the 80's which only lasted 1 season because IMHO it was probably the worst sci fi show ever made. In the show aliens come to Earth who resemble us and they pretend to want to help humanity but really they are reptillians who secretly want to enslave the human race. Sound familier?

Check it out for yourselves.
V

This is undoubtedly the origin of the whole reptillian theory and im not usually a skeptic or a debunker or anything but i think this whole theory is just bogus.

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
the creator or writer for the v series supposedly knew a whistleblower from a dumb, were the reptoids live...so your close, only 'v' just publicised the story!

posted on Nov, 22 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

Yeah like the reptoids would let their story be told on tv to everyone. There is a reason the series failed, it sucked, plus from what ive heard of the reptiles through theories they wouldnt allow themselves depicted as being defeated on tv.

posted on Nov, 23 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
First of all.... I am a female. Second, I am no dis info agent or Reptilian. Yes they exist, but you have to see it for yourselves, otherwise you won't understand. When I say been there, done that, I mean to say I have experienced an encounter with dimensional reptilian beings, not to mention extra terrestrials. I do not know where these beings come from, but that they do in fact reside on these different levels of vibration.
This year may not be the end of earth, but there will certainly be a change. and we will, I promise, see ufos. they are not friendly though. They are hostile.
and that is all I will say. I came here to see the replies, and I am too busy to fool around with youngsters, skeptics, and the many traveling souls.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join