It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizards/Reptilians??? Help me believe...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I've read tons of seemingly reliable accounts confirming the existence of greys. But I've never once read or watched anything that even remotely caused me to come close to believing in reptilians. Every account of reptilians I've come across so far has seemed completely unreliable. And every video of supposed "shape-shifting reptilians" I've watched has been exceedingly lame. Yeah, politicians are evil and intolerable, but thats no basis for belief in a shape-shifting extra terrestrial race hell-bent on making life miserable for humans all over our planet.

But, because I am open minded, I'm asking anyone with any convincing evidence/accounts/videos that imply the existence of these "reptilians" to please post it. I want to be a believer, but I need a reason to believe. Faith is better left to religions (which I dont buy either)....

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I take it, you have not read the sticky:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since Reptilians are not technically "Aliens", they are certainly not UFOs .. it is now ATS POLICY that these threads be started in the Skunk Works Forum.

Personally, I find it fascinating, that doesn't mean I believe nor disbelieve. But I am interested in such possibilities, especially given there is a reptilian part in our human brain - the R-complex - for me, you can't get any more hardcore evidence than that - we are a hybrid species and these aliens provided the missing link, the 'jump' from caveman to civilised human. It was never 'Lucy'.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Ugh... another one.

Why doesn't anyone listen to me? Forget about the reptilians. Yes they exist, yes they are here, and no they are not myths or made up. I've been there, done that, seen them, dealt with them, and fought them.
But I keep on telling you people, just forget about it. Who cares... Who cares about others opinions on here. Just forget it and do something better with your time. But it seems like NOBODY is paying attention [...] sheep.
Oh well. A lot of people are going to die this year anyway. *sigh*

[edit on 21-11-2007 by KdogartIS]

------------------------------
removed insult

please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 21/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by KdogartIS

Wow a little harsh IMHO. Im a guy who needs proof, and to be totaly honest I have yet to see proof. Sorry but i've got to go with "repilians are myth" on this one. Again that is just my opinion but funky eyes do not cut it as evidence for this man!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Again, this belongs to skunk works. Any mod around to fix it? Sorry for the one line reply!

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KdogartIS
Just forget it and do something better with your time. But it seems like NOBODY is paying attention you lousy sheep.
Oh well. A lot of people are going to die this year anyway. *sigh*

First of all: I have nothing better to do with my time right now. I work triage in a hospital, so unless someone needs to be seen, I'm stuck here in front of a P/C with nothing to do. And you can only read for so long before you need some interaction. Why else would I bother writing a response to such a painfully lame post?

Second: Sheep? Did you call me a sheep? I'm one of the only people I know who makes an active effort to educate people on government corruption and teach them how to fight it. Just look at my myspace and you'll get the point. What have you done latley?

Third: A lot of people die every year. A large majority are murdered by the government or associated agencies (R.I.P. my brother and step sister). If that bothers you then stop bitching about it and do something. Your defeatist attitude is probably due to the apathy epidemic that is perpetuated throughout the globe. Do some research, practice being personable, and go do something.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Why does everyone insist on posting things like "trust me, they're here"? Though, I did nearly lose my mouthful of rootbeer on the keyboard at this part:

"I've been there, done that, seen them, dealt with them, and fought them"

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
In my opinion, I happen to believe there are no reptilians, but does that make it official, no, everyone is entitled to their opinions. I think the OP wants some proof to be put in this thread, not someone to come in and say " I fought them" w/out any proof.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The thread is now in Skunkworks.

Please post on topic henceforth

Please use the Complaints feature for your future concerns.

[edit on 21/11/07 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Check out CanadianVandal's videos.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thanks bud

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by scriptz
I think the OP wants some proof to be put in this thread, not someone to come in and say " I fought them" w/out any proof.

Not even proof necessarily, just something at lest somewhat convincing. I would bet that there is no proof out there. If there was, there wouldnt even be a question.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icon_xof

I think the OP wants some proof to be put in this thread, not someone to come in and say " I fought them" w/out any proof.

Not even proof necessarily, just something at lest somewhat convincing. I would bet that there is no proof out there. If there was, there wouldnt even be a question.

Gotcha!
You know what I meant...

That's why I don't believe in this reptilian stuff

No proof, not even sketchy "authentic- looking" pictures

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   
No, of course I didn't call you a sheep. I'm sorry, I'm just fed up with people. I myself have really seen these things in the flesh. I dont' have any hardcore evidence but that's what people want huh. It's not like anyone is going to be believe a girl who's actually been paralyzed and attacked by them.
I'm through with it, last time I tried explaining what happened, my father took me to the psychologist.
Luckily, the psychologist didn't think I was crazy because thank god he knew about the conspiracy theories and that 9/11 was an inside job, etc. etc...

But for the people who need that hardcore proof, you're never going to get it. So just forget about it. Wait for the huge fleet to come, you will see them, I promis. no, no reptilians, ufos.
Government inside job? Maybe..

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. Yes, those who believe in the official story of 9/11 and go on with their lives claiming reptilians to be bull and paranormal phenomena, and no such thing as ghosts and that people are crazy because they have seen Ufos, let alone even worked with them! People who don't think outside of the box, and stay inside all blocked in without even thinking of distrusting the government or even looking at the facts and consider secret societies to be okay. Those who know nothing of what is even inside food,
here's a secret. Don't eat Mc Donalds.
Those who dont' even know what is in the water. Especially tap water, and yes even bottled too. those who refuse to listen, hear, or search for the truth.
Those are the people who , are considered to be "Sheep" sorry, that's just the way it is.
Sheep follow the line to the slaughter. If you want to be part of the slaughter? That's fine with me, I really don't care.
I may seem harsh, but when you have to put up those freaks and also have your family be ruined by some damn Illuminati member, I don't really have respect for anyone these days, and neither do I trust many. The last few years have been very difficult, and will be even worse before the end of the year.
One of the secrets they don't want you to know is that there is no global warming.

never mind, just live your life to its fullest. It's too bad what they plan to do, hope all of you will be safe. Head to the woods when all else fails.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No, of course I didn't call you a sheep. I'm sorry, I'm just fed up with people. I myself have really seen these things in the flesh. I dont' have any hardcore evidence but that's what people want huh. It's not anyone is going to be believe a girl who's actually been paralyzed and attacked by them.

Someone had too many cucoo puffs for breakfast I see....

Sorry for the one liner

MOD EDIT - if you have to apologize for it, don't do it to start with

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Someone had too many cucoo puffs for breakfast I see....

Sorry for the one liner
Sure that's right young man, laugh it up. You won't be laughing when foreign soldiers come knocking on your door ready to take you away to a crisis relocation camp.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I hope they do it soon, I mean why waste any more time at work when I can be the prisoner of

I'm sorry what was ur point again??

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You don't understand, this is not funny. I don't even know why I am spending the time to write to you. My point? I'm just stating the truth but no one cares anymore. Just like the jews didn't care that people were being taken away to concentration camps. They all thought those crazy conspiracy theorists were nuts.
But it wasn't funny was it? No, because in the end they were burned and many died and lost the lives of their loved ones during this tragedy.
My point is, this is going to happen again similar to this event, but much worse.

Excuse me, but no one knows what my position is, so don't even try to debunk what I say. And I could care less. As of right now I am preparing for what is coming as I've been told to do by the powers that be. Unfortunately, not many people are doing that and that's too bad. For the record you don't have to stick around waiting for 2012 to happen because it won't. 2007 is what you need to watch out for.

Stay safe and I advise anyone that lives in Iran to leave now. There is going to be a nuclear bomb.

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by KdogartIS...you don't have to stick around waiting for 2012 to happen because it won't. 2007 is what you need to watch out for.

Uh oh, only a month an a half left.

How bout we can all call you 'The Alimighty Right One" when this happens and a quack when it doesn't? You said by next year we'll all be slaves right? When? I'll mark in on my calendar and we'll see.

[edit on 21-11-2007 by Hendu]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Right Now...

Stop with the excessive / large quotes.

No One-Liners.

Stay On Topic and don't attack the member.

Thanks.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join