It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rainbow Conspiracy - what is this picture?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Polite American

I don't know if this was already answered, and I don't know if you read all the links that I posted already posted, but here's your answer about helium 3.

"There is enough of it on Earth for an engineering development program through the flight-test stage, but not for solar system travel."

page 4 from fti.neep.wisc.edu...

That info was sources from this tonto.eia.doe.gov...(2005).pdf

Hope this helps answer your question.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I promised some time ago to scan the pictures from the newspaper that I had of this. I know it has to be the LA Times, since I lived in LA when I clipped this. As for the exact year, I don't know, other than to say mid 1980s.

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

Thanks!!
That image on the right sure gives us the scale of this thing. I would hang on to that... nice piece of history

Here is the company that made the cooling equipment for the magnets

Superconducting Program Experience

Mirror Fusion Test Facility (MFTF) MFTF)– Livermore, Lab
Complete Helium Cryogenic System to cool 2 pairs 400 ton
magnets, 11 solenoid magnets.

www.energetics.com...

[edit on 3-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 3 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
That info was sources from this tonto.eia.doe.gov...(2005).pdf

Seems that one has been pulled as well... not a good sign...

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

Interesting juxtaposition of technologies in the picture on the left.

Here you have a piece of equipment that could be arguably, for it's time, the absolute "bleeding" edge in nature, and in order to move it, they're rolling it about on logs!

Very nice!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hey guys, Been reading these forums for a long time now, But never did any posting really. But i followed this thread for awhile, and then today, the Isaac CARET thread cought my eye. ATS Thread on CARET

If you havnt already, check it out! in the link provided by the OP, Isaac talks about a "language", and if i remember correctly, there was said to be writing on this machine as well. Now, I dont think the dates match up, but i was wanting to see if anyone has managed to find a picture showing the writing that was on this machine.
A early failed attempt at trying to duplicate ET Tech.?

Their hardware wasn’t operated in quite the same way as ours. In our technology, even today, we have a combination of hardware and software running almost everything on the planet. Software is more abstract than hardware, but ultimately it needs hardware to run it. In other words, there’s no way to write a computer program on a piece of paper, set that piece of paper on a table or something, and expect it to actually do something. The most powerful code in the world still doesn’t actually do anything until a piece of hardware interprets it and translates its commands into actions.

Here is a few links that show the "language" that this guy says he worked with. Any chance we can dig and try to compare?

Picture of "Language"
Pic of Language 2

Like i said, this my first post and this prolly nothing. But i figured what the hell! let me know what you guys think.

[edit on 12/14/2007 by The Prodigy]

[edit on 12/14/2007 by The Prodigy]

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Heres one of the images posted on pg 1 of this thread.

Compared to this

The first picture was identified as being Arabic i think it was. Thats the only image i have been able to find. I cant seem to find an actual picture with the writing on the machine its self. maybe someone with better search skills can help out!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Prodigy

Lest I be remiss, The Prodigy, Welcome to ATS!

Stepping out from the lurking shadows and into the harsh glare of your fellow members scrutiny at last!

With that said, I regret to inform you that your pic links aren't showing anything but a domain hosting link.

May I humbly suggest that you select a picture hosting site such as photobucket, upload your pics to an account there and then link to your pics using their provided url.

Works!

Very Nice!

Besides, I'm rather curious as to what it is you're referring to here.

Again, Welcome!

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sorry about the bad image links, I hope this works! And like i said, Im sure this nothing but....

and the other

I know the 2 writings are not exactly alike. But one, is on an actual object, and other, is just an example. I think the 2 maybe enough alike, to maybe look into it a little further. I have tried several google searches, but cant find a picture of the object that OP of this thread posted that shows the actual writings.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Hello Prodigy, welcome aboard to ATS and thanks for your post/interest in the Rainbow Conspiracy - What is this..... thread.

Well, let me start by being honest here. I personally havent put too much time into the Isaac/Caret threads. I was pretty much under the assumption (i know... assumptions are bad...) that CARET was found to be not so much a hoax but but more had to do with a Viral site and may be involved with Alien software and/or video games. NOT as in extra-terrestrial but rather the computer company. With that being said, I am not a computer guru by any means, so if thats true or my info is wrong. I do apologize and I hope you or someone else can correct me.

What I can tell you is that within this thread you will meet the likes of Zorgon, Internos, NJ Mooch just to name a few and countless other ATS'rs who are either hot on the trail of said mystery object or just as interested as you and myself in such objects and their purpose.

If you want a short summation, we kinda deduced through Internos and Zorgon's incredible document tracking skills that this was a failed secret program to develop magnetic fusion as alternative energy technology. However we also (actually more so others, than myself - I merely provided the subject matter) came to the conclusion there may be more to this project than what was led to believe and it may not be failed or 'mothballed' as they put it after all. Questions loom, why were there six of them? Why were they buried? And of course, the mysterious text written on the object. Are they instructions or a scientists scribble /notes?

With all that being said, if you haven't already, please take the time to read through the thread and tell us all what you think. Or if yuo can think of some more questions, dont hesitate. Again, welcome to ATS!

spikeD.

p.s. I apologize to any ats'rs if i failed to include your name as being key researchers. All of you that have participated on this thread, I am appreciative of any/all input you have put forth. thank you for all your time involved.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey there Prodigy and welcome!

There is a comparison there but as we have found out on the drone threads there are a lot of things that could relate to Isaac and the drones with LOADS of stuff on the net.

The similarities are endless, i recommend you read the thread on the drones here and speak with Sys_config, he is THE man on this subject, his searching is endless and i'm sure you will find it insightful.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   

greetings and welcome to our little theater of the mind; hope you will enjoy your time here.

I have read thios thread twice now and imo the pictures are of different pieces of equipment; the scale appears different to my eye; and i also understand the remark about mining equipment for the first pic does resemble a large roller-cone boring bit used on a lot of drilling rigs for water and petro wells,just tremendously larger; as for using logs on a wood subsurface to move the big one,this is still done today; the wood will compress enough to not damage the concrete or carrier and still support the 400 tons of weight;some times old solutions are still viable and appropriate in modern day applications.

as to the units being buried i would surmise that they are indeed "hot" and easier to bury than try to decontaminate and recycle.

good hunting and waiting on more updates......

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
'Project Rainbow' was another name for the Philadelphia Project. Coincidence? who knows.....

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I read some where that picture was 1920's vintage, and posted in the local newspaper. plus there's no to wrap coil need# 14 coated to make magnet. to heavy to transport.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bone13

hey there Bone13, allow me to answer on behalf of Internos....that pic is actually a 'technicolor' looking touch-up of the black and white original from the book scan. where the color touch up came from, i am unaware (Rense.com maybe?). but i believe the original black and white photo came from an article about the machine in the late 70's or maybe the early 80's. I can't comment on the coil wrap, but i can tell you that if you look about 12 or 13 posts up, you will see a photo where it shows the MFE being transported via logs to give you an idea how heavy and huge this machine is.
Thanks for the post bone13.

spikeD.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The mirror fusion project was never secret. what you are looking at was referred to as [the one of two sets ]ying yang magnets. the mirror fusion project was in fact a series of magnets almost three hundred feet long. the winding was 1/4 inch niobium titanium soldered inside a copper jacket. Liquid helium was used for cooling the enormous heat produced. the last i knew of the project the fusion reactor was reported to have outperformed the design. this was only a test size reactor. the full size reactor would have been built in virginia at one of general dynamics unused facilited that was designed to handle the massive parts that would have been needed. During the last big oil/gas crunch the government tried to do something about it rather than nothing, which is what has gone ever since the program was shut down due to lack of funding. there was great hope the program would end our depencence on foreign oil. many of the parts have been used on other projects since. my first introduction was two weeks at livermore labs winding the first set of ying yangs. I worked on the second set which was built in san diego off harbor drive. i help build the second set of ying yang as well as the 26 coil that made up the center section. it's too bad the funding was cut. maybe we would be driving electric cars powered by nuclear fusion reactor

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It the yin-yang magnet made by General Dynamics

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Beat me to it, although I didn't have a source, I read this a years or so back. One thing that wasn't mentioned was what it was claimed to be before that 'evidence' came out. It was aparently a discovered 'alien' (foreign/unkown I think) 'engine' discoevred in a desert, I can't remember if it was in America or not. They didn't have a clue for years, it wasn't doing anything, or responding, only that it 'felt' like water, the metal, only solid.

If I remember correctly, it was an electrical engineer, who designed an engine of a similar design, but very basic. When the government heard about this, they got him in to take a look at 'their' engine, the 'account' was told form his perspective.

That was when, further down the page, this evidence was given to explain it. I always thought that this explanation, could have been 'our' attempt at the original, consequently explaining why it failed. Then again, maybe it didn't fail, maybe it was fantastic and thats when we lost all trace of it?

I always thought, why re-bury it? They must have warehouses, DUMB's, military bases, ship containers that this thing could have been stored at? for 'future reference'.

Just thought it was something to think about, sorry if someone else has mentioned this, internos' post jogged my memory, lol.

EMM

Edit: just thought, could buried be as in 'bury the evidence'? not literally bury it? lol

[edit on 11-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: spikedmilk

And this is why people dont believe consipracy theorists, first they see a picture or artefact and judge it by its cover
until the real conspiracy blows their mind.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
From earlier in the thread.

str.llnl.gov...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join