It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If a lot of countries hate America much, why don't they...?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hmmmmmm...what can I say about this?

Freedom?
Wealth?
Power?

That sums it up.

What is freedom.....lying to your people, creating a FALSE terroist threat, compounding other peoples freedom, for example invading "innocent" countries and terroising innocent women and children nothing to do with these silly set-up wars? Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq.....probably China next year... Robbing other countries of their own freedom.

Wealth? The USA pisses its wealth up the wall by spending trillions on unecessary wars and armaments...On the way to an economic crash....mmm?

Power! This is what you want. POWER=GREED

Maybe you should come to Europe and ask people what they think about Bush and your administration. It's a JOKE!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AotearoaSon

Originally posted by robija

Sorry for my bad english. But I could bet that you doesn't know a word of Serbian. Pls write more.

Firstly, Robija,
Dobro jutro.
Srećno, I think I understood the sentiment of your post. I'm not 'American' (that is, from the U.S.A.) either, and I, too, want to get along with every 'good guy' as well.
I think the issue is so emotive because of the arrogance (perceived or not) of the successive U.S. administrations in pursuing their own interests at the detriment of nearly all others.

Govorim (malo) srpski jezik!
(O.k., I don't but the internet can be a wonderful tool and we can all uise it for positivity and to foster understanding).

Dovid-enja

[edit on 13-11-2007 by AotearoaSon]

Great.
for you. You cheered me up if nothing else. Cini mi se da mozes biti dobar prijatelj. Now translate this
).

More contribution?? I think that this is a very interesting theme.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Don't you guys realize that if we speak out against our goverment we WILL be branded as domestic terrorists!! Throw us a bone for christ sakes, where is our COLOR REVOLUTION!! Both partys are corrupt as hell and they will kill us if we do what our constitution demands of us. The shoe is on the other foot now europe, help us stop our dictators and mega corps or they will kill you. We can't stop them. Oh well, it's not like the nazis lived forever, they just killed thousands before they were stopped.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join