It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missiles fired from Woolworth Building at North Tower?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosed
If you look at the police reports, the ones mentioning "missiles", please notice the time they were made. They were made prior to the realization that a plane had hit the building.

The Port Authority calls were made after the first plane at 8:46, they knew it was a plane, the second plane hit at 9:03.

9:04:50 PAPD Police Desk radio report, PA Channel W – “We have visual on that. Not known if it was a second plane, possibly a missile.”

9:06:31 PAPD Police Desk radio report, PA Channel W – “Units on channel W, this is 8581 Sierra. There’s been a reported missile launching from the Woolworth Building. CPD, if you are monitoring, get in touch with New York City. Have them check the Woolworth Building roof top.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Name one that can be portable, put together and transported atop a skyscraper.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Name one that can be portable, put together and transported atop a skyscraper.

Do you want them alphabetical?

www.army-technology.com...

[edit on 23-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Complete information on the RBS anti aircraft missile system:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Do you want them alphabetical?

O wow a surface to air missile. Not exactly built to take down buildings.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Itrs a portable missile system anad here is another.

I notice you could not debate me about the radio calls.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The missile is armed with a 1.1kg fragmented warhead fitted with a Saab Bofors laser proximity fuse and an impact fuse.

A 1.1 kg frag warhead, even deadlier than a plane as a weapon of choice.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

A 1.1 kg frag warhead, even deadlier than a plane as a weapon of choice.

Depends on if it was shot at the tower or at the plane.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Someone asked for a picture, the top of the woolworth building

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

If you look at the police reports, the ones mentioning "missiles", please notice the time they were made. They were made prior to the realization that a plane had hit the building.

The Port Authority calls were made after the first plane at 8:46, they knew it was a plane, the second plane hit at 9:03.

9:04:50 PAPD Police Desk radio report, PA Channel W – “We have visual on that. Not known if it was a second plane, possibly a missile.”

9:06:31 PAPD Police Desk radio report, PA Channel W – “Units on channel W, this is 8581 Sierra. There’s been a reported missile launching from the Woolworth Building. CPD, if you are monitoring, get in touch with New York City. Have them check the Woolworth Building roof top.

Not everyone at the PAPD knew what was going on....as shown by this link. They were getting their info from the news!:

query.nytimes.com...

"Just after 9 a.m., shortly before the second plane hit the trade center, an unidentified woman in the La Guardia control tower spoke by phone with a Port Authority police officer, also unidentified on these transcripts.

''Do you know what happened at the World Trade Center?'' the woman in the tower asked the policeman.

''Yeah, we . . . we just got it from what we are getting on the news,'' he responded. ''We are sending a whole bunch of people down there, just so you guys know. We think a plane crashed into it.''

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Depends on if it was shot at the tower or at the plane.

I'm not seeing where you going with shooting down the plane or the building. Unless you are attempting to say that the U.S. govt. was trying to protect the Twin Towers. OMG!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I am trying to keep up with you guys, but playing catch-up and trying to investigate it on my part is prooving to be somewhat a challange.

letsroll911.net...

What are the two anomolies in the link above?
They obviously originated from letsroll911.org...

From what I can see, the path is somewhere in between the camera and the Woolworth building, from left to right and first seen well to the left of the building.

Are we mistaken these for the missles?

Another question is, what was the point of firing missiles from the Woolworth building? I believe that two planes hit each tower and the collapse was due to implosion. If there were missiles fired, why?

There was no credible speculation in Sauron's thread www.abovetopsecret.com... so it's still a mystery to me.

I should at least give credit to smallpeeps for this as it seems to give some direction:

As I read this, I am reminded of the theory which says that Oswald was actually in Dallas to prevent the assasination of JFK.

If you were an assassin who'd spent years training in Russia to kill the prez and you succeed brilliantly on TV (beyond the hopes of all past lone assassins) , wouldn't you show some flair? Like Booth, wouldn't you jump onto the stage and yell "Death to tyrants!" or something? Even a hick like Timothy McVeigh took pride in his work. Not Oswald. Notice when he is interviewed on film right after capture, one reporter says "Are you aware you are being accused of killing the president?" Oswald's face simply collapses. To my eyes, he looks like a man realizing he has failed, not some bold assassin.

Now we have these testimonies regarding missiles flying from the Woolworth building. Question is, were they aimed at one of the planes? because that's the only reason to fire. No way would a should-fired missile take out a building like WTC.

So perhaps this testimony can be explained by the "secret defender" idea, where somebody got tipped off and set up a perch to try and prevent what they knew was coming. I'm sure you've all the seen the pilot episode of the X-Files spin-off "The Lone Gunman" which aired prior to 9/11 and which was entirely about a plane being secretly hijacked by a war-craving cabal who then attempt to remotely fly it into the WTC building. ---This was filmed and aired prior to 9/11.

So since 9/11 was forseen by some (except Condi, Cheney, etc) we can assume that maybe there were secret plans (after the first WTC bombing) to have some kind of last-ditch plan to fire rockets at any inbound planes. There's no reason to tell the American people about this, before the fact or after the fact.

Anyway, I hadn't seen these quotes before, so something must have happened near the Woolworth building. What was it? I'm amazed at how little 9/11 video exists, frankly. How come no New Yorkers had more cameras trained on the towers? There's gotta be some footage out there somewhere that'll clear up 9/11 better one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Itrs a portable missile system anad here is another.

I notice you could not debate me about the radio calls.

I noticed that you did not post your pictures of the damage to the roof of the Woolworth building.

Some testimony disproving the missile theory, from Alan Reiss , Deputy Director of Aviation at The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. From the 911commission hearings:

"Mr. Chairman, on the morning of 9/11, I was on the World Trade Center Concourse when the first plane hit. I responded immediately to the World Trade Center Police Desk, which was in the immediate vicinity on the plaza level and was told that the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World Trade Center from the Woolworth building. A PA detective and I immediately left the police desk and headed out to the plaza through Five WTC to see what had really happened. We observed the north face of the north tower with a large gash across it and multiple floors fully engulfed in flames. We realized that this was not a missile, based on what our minds could conceive of the damage, and then we noticed part of a large plane’s wheel assembly on the plaza. We dragged the assembly back to the police desk and informed the desk officer that a large commercial plane had hit the tower."

large plane wheel assembly on the plaza.....dropped from the missile, or planted?

[edit on 23-10-2007 by Disclosed]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am dumber for reading this.

Nothing was fired into those towers. Planes HIT THEM ON LIVE TV. Now did the gov help bring them down so they did not fall into the rest of the city? I dont know. But I do know that rockets were not fired from Woolworth. Jeesh
I have heard it all now.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
I am dumber for reading this.

Nothing was fired into those towers. Planes HIT THEM ON LIVE TV. Now did the gov help bring them down so they did not fall into the rest of the city? I dont know. But I do know that rockets were not fired from Woolworth. Jeesh
I have heard it all now.

I'm not in disagreement with you here, but my question is were missiles fired at all, and why? I stated in my last post that I believe two planes hit the towers, and implosions brought them down.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cw034

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues
Face it. Planes hit the buildings. Find the truth.

Planes hit the buildings, but what planes? Do you have the reports or hard evidence to show what planes hit the buildings?

And again I ask you....do you have HARD EVIDENCE to the contrary?? Video Tape, reports, secretly recorded evidence, witnesses??? NOPE YOU DONT

Uhh,
He is the one arguing the official story. If you believe the official story and would like to argue against ULTIMAs theories, then it is your duty to provide some compelling evidence. Not the other way around. ULTIMA has already stated a valid arguement. You have not! All this "do YOU?" stuff needs to stop because that is the worst arguement foundation ever!

Imo though, I am not sold yet either way on missiles or planes striking the WTC 1 & 2. The official story has been proven wrong on many occassions and the offical story states that planes hit the towers. The doc "September Clues" brings up some very valid points that even though has been attempted, have never been fully debunked. I am not saying that is definative proof. But since the official story doesn't contain definative proof on anything, that is reason enough to doubt the official story. I am a believer in the inside job theory regarding the 9/11 attacks however.
Oh and what is the deal with the engine part landing in nearby NY on a sidewalk? WTF? There is so much property and buildings in that area that the chances of it landing on a sidewalk for everyone to see are pretty slim. Does anyone have an explanation for that?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I'm not seeing where you going with shooting down the plane or the building. Unless you are attempting to say that the U.S. govt. was trying to protect the Twin Towers. OMG!!!!

Maybe someone was trying to make sure the planes hit the towers or someone was trying to protect the towers,, their is a report of the Secret Service having Stingers at the WTC.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

"Mr. Chairman, on the morning of 9/11, I was on the World Trade Center Concourse when the first plane hit. I responded immediately to the World Trade Center Police Desk, which was in the immediate vicinity on the plaza level and was told that the police had a report that a missile had been fired at the World Trade Center from the Woolworth building.

Do you have any evidence that the police report of the missile was ever investigated and what was found?

Still waiting on evidence to debate the radio calls.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ResinLA

Seems all my questions go side stepped or skipped over for an easier argument.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Still waiting for your photos of the damage to the woolworth building. Any fireman reporting putting out the fire you say was there? Witnesses to the fire you say was there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join