It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time May Not Exist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Before the beginning there was only a dot. Than time framed the three dimensions from a big bang. Time is the frame work for height, width and depth.

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ptownb

I reached a similar conclusion, but without knowledge of most of the theories or the physics involved... I guess it stems from the idea of the Universe expanding, then collapsing, and then another Big Bang happening, of course that's the linear idea, but if time doesn't exist then the next Universes to be created are all existing simultaneously with us... both instant and infinite... here's the basics of what occurred to me, formerly my sig:

"I realized that the Universe was both instant and infinite because time has no meaning... and I figured out that there are an infinite number of different dimensions based on a infinite number of infinite possibilities, therefore regardless of how far fetched it sounds every single reality you can imagine, and an infinite number of ones you can't both did, will, do and have existed... therefore there is simultaneously EVERYTHING and NOTHING"

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The way I look at it is this.

The day we learn to travel through time, is the day time no longer applies to us. But the last time I checked, Im not getting any younger. My hair is only getting thinner not thicker.

[edit on 11-11-2007 by Blitz]

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I like your past signature, it does sound 'out-there' but I believe in other dimensions and even possibly infinite universes with infinite possibilities happening simultaneously. At the highest dimension, there really is no time.

posted on Nov, 13 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
What if there is no Sun to tell a day. What if the Earth didn't spin to tell the hours, mins, secs of the day? What if the Earth didn't revolve around the Sun to tell the year?

How do we measure time?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join