It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Politics and Punishment of Pedophilia -- Worse than Murder?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I am assuming that the majority of you guys here have seen "The Conspiracy of Silence" documentary which addresses the issue of pedophilia in the government and other such institutions.

I will base this post around that assumption.

I personally feel that the issue of governmental pedophilia goes much deeper than most know or would assume. We have all heard the accusations and claims of certain sick ways high level government officials like to "get their rocks off". That being the case, I find it almost IMPOSSIBLE to believe that there are NOT sick little pedophilia parties that go on, possibly even in the White House.

Something else that SCREAMS suspicious at me is the EXTREMELY lax punishment most offenders seem to receive.

Am I the only one who feels that child molestation and rape are MUCH WORSE crimes than even murder? How could anything possibly be worse than the SEVERE mental anguish of the sometimes torturous ways in which these children are used and abused? This kind of thing MUST completely destroy the way a child views life and the people around them. How could anyone that goes through something so horrid EVER even trust another person again? I would think it's a safe assumption to say that these child raping MONSTERS are the result of many suicides that would never have happened without their particular assistance. How is that any different than murder in any way other than it's much slower and the murderer isn't PHYSICALLY pulling the trigger or whatnot?

But, what is the WORST thing that happens to the offender in most cases? They get their name put on a list after a few months of jail time and possibly a bit of community service work which, knowing the WHACKED OUT judicial system, might actually take place at a place that children frequent?

Could it possibly be that these punishments are usually so lax because the people in charge of making the laws know they are guilty of breaking them as well? I think, in some cases, that could VERY well be true.

I know some of you will disagree with the following statement, but it is my opinion and I will share it anyway.

This is my belief.

I believe that most people that are "new" to politics start out honest enough. However, I think, as time goes by, that they are introduced to new and, in some cases, SICK new things that have been part of the "system" since, perhaps, the beginning of time. I think that most of them start out DISGUSTED by the thought but keep quiet for the same reasons a cop doesn't rat out another cop. Over time, I think they become ,first, accustomed to the practices and eventually even grow to like and rely on them. The rinse and repeat and thus the cycle goes on.

I think we are all aware that certain government officials are certainly no strangers to cult like ways and institutions....think the bohemian grove and skull and bones. With that being the case, wouldn't that make them PERFECT leaders and creators of institutions like NAMBLA? I would think that it's obvious NAMBLA is a pretty powerful organization for the simple fact that they are even allowed to exist, not to mention their uncanny ability to keep secrets in an age that has very few secrets left. I may very well be WAYYY off base here, but I think there would be some HUGE surprises, to some, if the membership lists of NAMBLA were somehow brought out into the open.

In closing, I would just like to say that you would THINK that, in a society that supposedly holds children in such high regard, punishment for the rape and molestation of children would be much more severe than it is. If I had things my way, pedophiles would be publicly castrated and caned until dead. Yet, it seems that they get off, in most cases, with what equates to a slap on the wrist in comparison to the crime.

Why is this? The only logical explanation I can think of is that they are protected by like minded individuals.

Either way, I find it disgusting that we live in a world where an organization like NAMBLA is allowed to exist.

Jasn

NOTE: I am NOT saying that ALL politicians and people in power take part in these activities. However, I feel that it DEFINITELY goes on and I also feel that it is WELL known amongst certain circles. While certain individuals may not actually take part in any of this activity, I do feel that there are those who are guilty of knowing about the problem and doing nothing about it for selfish reasons. That thought saddens me deeply and, if true, goes to show how much farther up the ladder we, as a species, need to go.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
the majority of pedophiles are homosexuals. So you see our problem is not with politicians but with the homosexuals. you stop the gays and you cut down on pedophelia by 2/3ds

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by icybreeze

While I personally may agree with your statement to a degree, at least in the case of NAMBLA, you may find it good advice to provide a bit of backup support in the form of evidence for such a loaded statement. In the event that this thread is actually read and discussed, your statement is likely to cause problems for it's generalization and lack of "proof". There is, after all, a good reason for the ATS rule against single line (short) posts.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SimiusDei

sure, you bet, here are a couple of the links where i found my info.
cheers!

www.catholicculture.org...

www.cbn.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze
the majority of pedophiles are homosexuals. So you see our problem is not with politicians but with the homosexuals. you stop the gays and you cut down on pedophelia by 2/3ds

WELL, I knew it wouldn't take long on this post till a [SNIP] claimed false information. I'm sure you just posted this to get a rise out of us "gays". Sorry to inform you but most pedophiles are NOT gay, they are heterosexual PERVERTS. So, I hope the moderators look at your posting and boot you, cuz your obviously an [SNIP] bigot.

Terms & Conditions

[edit on 9-10-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

And, in turn, it never takes long for someone to prove they are looking for something they can whine about.

In the case of NAMBLA, the North American Man Boy Love Association, I think it's safe to say they are ALL gays. At least how I understand homosexuality.

However, I agree with you that a good number (if not most) pedophiles are heterosexual perverts. Since I feel that most acts of pedophilia stem from control and NOT from sexual desire, I don't necessarily think that a man molesting a small boy would make them "gay" in the traditional sense because they are most likely doing it because the victim is available to them and for the control it gives the offender over the victim.

I feel that most cases of pedophilia, at least in the common class of peoples, are crimes of opportunity where sexual orientation doesn't really factor in.

In cases of political rape parties (which I DO believe happen), sexual preference may indeed come into play.

Jasn

EDIT: tator, you are also guilty of the same crime as the "ignorant bigot" you were directing your comment at. You made a blanket statement without providing anything to back it up. Therefore, you have effectively placed yourself on their level. Good job.

By the way, you are more likely to get the warn stick than the person you are addressing because direct insults/attacks toward other members ranks higher on the offense-o-meter than unfounded blanket statements.

[edit on 8-10-2007 by SimiusDei]

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

sorry you feel that way, it is only my opinion and if you took the time to read through the links i provided you will see why i have my opinion.
BTW thank you for adding me as a respected foe,...welcome to the evergrowing list of admirers..

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

"ignorant bigot" you were directing your comment at.

ouch..ok i am neither ignorant or a bigot. thanks though.

unfounded blanket statements.

did you not like the links i provided for my unfounded blanket statements?

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Guys,

this isn't a thread about homosexuals. Please don't hijack it and turn it into one. Social Issues in yearning for such a thread, so please take it there and start your own thread if you feel the need to argue this issue. This short exchange has already turned down a potentially dangerous road, so take a bit of advice from a guy that has felt the ban stick and drop the hostility (tator). If your sensitivity to the subject of homosexuality fires a need to become hostile, perhaps you would be better off to avoid the subject altogether.

Just a bit of advice, take it as you will.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Icy,

I wasn't calling you an ignorant bigot, hence the quotation marks. That was the statement tator used to describe you.

As far as the unfounded statements part, I was referring to your initial statement (before the links) and how tator did the exact same thing in an effort to criticize and attack you.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

roger that, just trying to contribute, say no more, i will start my own thread on the issue. hope to see you there and partake of your input.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I am gay and I have children (boys) of my own, the thought of pedophilia makes me sick and raging mad. When statements are made that "we should do AWAY with the gays and that will cut down on pedophiles" This is an obvious attack on a group of people that have nothing to do with the molestation of children. If a gay person molests a child he is a sick pervert that happens to be gay. If a heterosexual molests a child, you don't hear everyone calling all straights pedophiles. The above statement by "icybreeze" is ignorant and does nothing but spread hate. Whatever your views are on homosexuals, DO NOT put me in the sick class of pedophiles.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   

If you start the thread, feel free to provide the link to me and I"ll be glad to join in the discussion.

I'm no stranger to making people mad with my opinions hahaha. See some of my past threads for a few examples.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tator3

Fair enough and I agree that icy's statement may well have been out of line.

My comments to you were not about WHAT you said, but, how you said it. You criticize him for ignorant and unsupported statements while making one of your own at the same time.

While I do have PERSONAL problems with a gay life style, I have absolutely ZERO social problems with it. However, I certainly would not make the same statement that icy made.

Though, terrible and hard to accept truth be told, there certainly is some weight to icy's statement. Though, as I said, this is NOT a thread about homosexuality. That being what it is, I will cease this discussion now and ask that you do the same.

Thanks,
Jasn

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Paedophilia is evil, regardless of sexual persuassion.
Isolating groups will only help in detract from the core issue.

Anyone found guilty of paedophilia should relinquish their liberty forever.
They should be either chemically or physically castrated. (I personally prefer the latter).
They should languish in a cell for the rest of their lives, straw bed and bread and water.
Daily sessions on the chain gang.
No segregation from other prisoners.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The personal attacks and name calling will stop now.

Stay on topic.

Thank You.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Do you know in Saudi Arabia, child-bride is the custom? It is not unusual for a 50 yearold man with 3 wives to take another bride aged 12 or less.

It's their custom and culture, do you want to deny them their culture? It's a matter of time when that custom will make it's way across to the US, we already let them do as they please.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

simiusdei here is the link, see ya there!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
To simply chalk this up as a homosexual problem is a Strawman at best. In reality pedofiles spring from all walks of life, cross all ethnic and economic barriers and the like.

I have to agree with the OP assertion that this crime is far worse than murder. The victem in this case will have a lifetime to deal with the issues surrounding thier molestation.

You cannot rehabilitate these people, you cannot safely release them intot he community, they cannot ever be trusted. Castration be it old school or chemical won't stop them as there is more to it that that.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by icybreeze

It's also a matter of time when we allow the legal age of "ADULT" to be lowered from 18 to 14. Maybe 12 will be the legal age seeing how fast kids these days are growing?

Maybe age will be measured with "MIND-MATURITY" instead of date of birth in the future?

If a kid is deemed mature, even at age 12, they can be with man of older age if they so choose.

If man are allowed to be with man, who are we to say in the future, man cannot be allowed with young boys that have "adult" mind?

So is the decline of a morally confused society.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join