It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demolition truck next to wtc,Disprove No-Planes Theory also!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
How convenient. in this video there is an ACTUAL DEMOLITION TRUCK NEXT TO THE WTC CENTER. I dont know if this was posted before.

WTC Demolition Truck, Disproof of no planes theory

[edit on 2-10-2007 by zakd619]

[edit on 2-10-2007 by zakd619]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
What?
Did I hear him say "Cell phones wont even work!"

What could make that kind of disturbance?
I think this adds another aspect to the conspiracy side of things.

o.O

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Not to double post but that creepy plane is there aroun 4:30 too o.ol

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Congrats you just disprove the hologram plane theory, since you hear and see the debris on the ground. And he was right in the path of flying debris.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Even though 911 clues has really good evidence that MAYBE a plane didn't hit the WTC towers... I have not yet seen 911 clueless and I am looking forward to seeing the argument.

I must say though that this video does in fact show debree falling next to the guy filming and it only adds to the evidence that the no-plane conspiracy theorists don't want us to see for some reason or another. This also makes me wonder if no-plane conspiracy theorists are actually dis-info agents or simply not looking at all the facts before jumping to a concrete conclusion ( which you Should NEVER DO)

To sum it up... just look at everything and really think about what is going on before you start posting concrete conclusions.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Manatton demolition is a company that guts the inside of buildings and hauls the trash away, that is why the truck in the video is a garbage truck. They are seen in New York all the time.

Even if the building was demolished, do you really think they would bring in trucks on that very day with their logos on it? Not a very good way of keeping something secret is it?

The truck had nothing to do with 9/11 It's just a normal everyday thing seen in NY.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

ya i disproved it~!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   
At 7:43 see the man in the pink shirt casually drinking his coffee as he watches the show, lol seriouslly dude Drop the coffee and run......

interesting video. bad camera man!! point camera up can't see.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by pweagle]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pweagle

Ha ha. i know that guy must be on the inside! na but seriously...whats wrong with him...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am not a no-planer by any means... However, i feel i must mention that the falling debris could simply be pieces of the building being blown out by the explosion.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I noticed this in that video to when he panned the camera to the ground for a moment. It says Oil ok. Or oil o ]<
Is that some code for lines that run threw the city?

I always look for hidden meaning in things.. Like why did they pull this? For oil okay!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I watched the video. How can anyone claim it disproves no-planes? Enlighten me. I an eager to know!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The no plane people will just say this is all fake all done by a ever increasing amount of special effects people.

They won't believe anything with film unless of course it has a really bad piece of compression or is at a very bad angle.

Of course that is disinformation. Someone mentioned Sept Clues. I viewed the whole thing and came away thinking that the people behind it were totally disinformation.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Planes hit the buildings. Way to really weaken the "truther" credibility. And in weaken I mean destroy.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
The no plane people will just say this is all fake all done by a ever increasing amount of special effects people.

They won't believe anything with film unless of course it has a really bad piece of compression or is at a very bad angle.

Of course that is disinformation. Someone mentioned Sept Clues. I viewed the whole thing and came away thinking that the people behind it were totally disinformation.

Your problem is your inability to evaluate evidence properly and apply physical laws. Instead, you cry "disinfo"! Very revealing.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Manatton demolition is a company that guts the inside of buildings and hauls the trash away, that is why the truck in the video is a garbage truck. They are seen in New York all the time.

Exactly.

An almost innumerable amount of buildings, apartments, etc. are being gutted in this city at any given time. And in actuality this location is not really near the WTC, but probably at least 20 or so blocks away. More CTs grasping at straws to promote one of their many ridiculous theories.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

ATS's very own gottago and Griff came up with a pretty good answer for the sidewalk painting in this thread. abovetopsecret.com
Bottom 1/3 of the first page.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Boone 870]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Debunk of the video:

(Let's use some critical thinking here.)

Plane parts: Just because plane parts fall to the ground does NOT mean a plane crashed.

Plane sound: I didn't hear any 767 in that video. The traffic noises were louder than that "jet noise" (whatever it was).

At 1,200 feet, a jet engine would be 120dB, which is 10x times louder than front row seats at a rock concert (110dB).

Now... who actually thinks this video disproves no WTC plane crashes ???

Puuuulease............

Here's what it should have sounded like!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CB_Brooklyn

You got to figure that the plane in this video was getting ready to land,and going much slower than the planes that hit the towers.And it is also lower in altitude.So it would be louder flying slower and lower.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

I agree with you on this Sensfan,just a garbage truck,probably all through N.Y. everyday.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join