It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military photos of the Twin Towers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Woodcock Monkeys, not just for already knowing the answers anymore...

I did, the same does not appear to be the case for the rest of the participants in this thread.

Mirthful Me, it is a shame that you must resort to indirect insults and sarcasm in this thread. Especially since you are a super moderator, and ESPECIALLY IN A 911 FORUM. Your posts have been reported.

[edit on 14-9-2007 by IWatchYou]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Everyone has a bad day now and again Dr. Lear. I am guilty of one quite recently. I have found Mirthful Me to be most helpful and understanding in all our discussions. IMHO

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
can somebody please show me where building 7 is on this photograph? I think I can see where the two towers were, but not building 7...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The scarlet letter...

Originally posted by IWatchYou
Mirthful Me, it is a shame that you must resort to indirect insults and sarcasm in this thread. Especially since you are a super moderator, your posts have been reported.

Is that as shameful as a complete and utter failure to "Deny Ignorance?"

I would think that if a member (not even necessarily a staff member), was to question an aspect of the OP... Repeatedly, and instead of due diligence, excuses and support is proffered... Then sarcasm is an excellent tool to use.

Remember, moderators are people too...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by jpm1602

Everyone has a bad day now and again Dr. Lear. I am guilty of one quite recently. I have found Mirthful Me to be most helpful and understanding in all our discussions. IMHO

Thanks jpm. I agree. Mirthfull Me and I are the best of friends when we are not arguing. I am not a doctor. Some confuse me with Dr. Leir.

As a side note to that at the UFO Expo Banquet in San Jose, Dr. Leir was presented with the Maverick award. Before the presentation George Noory did the introduction and as a gag he read MY biography instead of Dr. Leir's. He was interrupted by one of the Expo organizers who pretended to tell him he was introducing the wrong Leir/Lear. Then George profusely apologized and started reading Dr. Leir's real bio. It was hilarious!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Remember, moderators are people too...

Remember, moderators are not free from the forum rules either. You insulted the entire thread by claiming they didn't put enough thought into their posts. Thats as low as it gets and your privileges should be taken away.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I'm no expert here so don't shoot me down too quick, but.......

These seem to be a 'mish mash' of pictures from during and after the event.

Also, if you look at pic 19 and other similar pictures from that point of view I would like to suggest that these pictures were taken from a helicopter NOT an EC-3, E-3, AWACS or "Space Station". In picture 19 you can clearly see what looks lika a rotor blade captured in the frame.

Could some of the more knowledgeble avaitors here please look at this and confirm? I dont know whether this makes any difference if it was a chopper or plane, but there were alot of choppers about that day, military or non military.....!

Still....none the less there are some good pics there and several I havent seen before so thanks to the OP.

MR

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Hopefully this works. I believe I have outlined it in red.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok, i think i might of found a link here for that picture, i made a thread some while back about this high res picture i had found on the net of the same above picture.

9000x9000 wtc picture

Is it that high res because its a military picture?

Hope that helps Griff.

Thread here.

You can zoom right in.

**Only for BroadBand as huge file.**

[edit on 14-9-2007 by Denied]

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IWatchYou

I haven't felt insulted. Let's give MM a break. He was only being sarcastic. Let's get back to discussing the photos please.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Here you go.

Check it out. This is the same photo used on Wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org...

This is a site with a map of the WTC Complex.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Seeing these photos just makes me get angry
It's like your neighbor in the penthouse upstairs broke in your house and killed your family members, and there's nothing you can do about it because the neighbors believe brown men from out of town are responsible. It was a inside job!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Breaking bread...

Originally posted by johnlear
Thanks jpm. I agree. Mirthfull Me and I are the best of friends when we are not arguing.

When not breaking each other's necks. John is known for trying to distract me by throwing bananas and papayas about and I return the favor by pouring the wine fast and furious... If nothing else, we are content in the theatre of discord between us.

On the more serious note of the image and it's true origins, it is, and always has been available here:

www.noaanews.noaa.gov...

NOAA's Aerial Photo of World Trade Center
Image taken by NOAA's Cessna Citation Jet on Sept. 23, 2001 from an altitude of 3,300 feet using a Leica/LH systems RC30 camera.
Image released Oct. 2, 2001 at 6:15 p.m. EDT
Please credit "NOAA."

I would suggest exploring the links under that header (you may wish to skip the 14mb one).

But the image in question is here:

www.noaanews.noaa.gov...

So I now ask, why has it been intentionally mislabeled? What is to be gained? Who profits?

I know there will be those that will claim government disinformation... Fine, then why incorrectly list the aircraft as an "EC-3 Recon," an aircraft that doesn't exist? Why attribute it to the "military" (when credit for DoD pictures are done, they always list the service responsible, i.e. Air force, Navy, et al). Was this an inference that the "military" was doing some kind of bomb damage assessment (BDA)?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlborough Red

I think that the majority of these pictures are from a helicopter, but that last pic, the pic in question if I'm not mistaken, was taken from something else.

I know helicoptors can fly pretty high, but was one flying that high on the 11th?

I'd have to say no, but I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Yes, and thats the exact view you would have had if you were aiming a Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) mounted on an orbiting space station. That exact view is what might have been on the video monitor of the Directed High Energy Command and Control station inside the U.S. Air Force E4(B) Doomsday airplane. Thats the one that was photographed flying over the White House a little after 9:30 on 9/11/01.

Oh yeah and don't forget the little green aliens seen planting explosives.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Lot's of nice pics of WTC 7 there. Could someone please point out where the huge damage and raging fires are...

Thanx for posting these Chris...

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For the most part, these pics were taken from the news and nypd helicopters that were orbiting the area until they were grounded. I was wondering when someone would get around to posting a link to these.

Of course, these pics lay to rest the idea of "small, limited" fires in the Towers.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Of course, these pics lay to rest the idea of "small, limited" fires in the Towers.

I will give you that. The fires were pretty big. Still doesn't explain a total global collapse of 3 steel structures that day.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Great detailed pictures, of note is the minor damage to WTC7, the building in front of it sustained catastrophic damage and yet it did not collapse.

All those people hanging out of the windows trying to get some fresh air is heart breaking, I wonder if any of them survived? Does anybody know?

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There seems to be lots of smoke barreling out to WTC-7 in this video.
Something must have been burning in there.

Google Video Link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join