It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foo Fighters

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If it stayed just above the wing at exactly 4 ft (or there abouts obviously no-one was actually measuring it) it could be some sort of St Elmos Fire type phenomena... sounds like it was connected to the wing in some way if it followed the bomber all the way down... but i have read instances where the foo fighters actually darted and danced around planes whilst the planes were in formation...

as for it being human technology... its possible it was german technology that was lost after the NAZI's fell... if it was US or other allied tech you'd think they would have had repeat performances in other wars since.. unless the project was abandoned for some reason.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hmmm possibley aliens watching our morals an ethics of war?

OR

Time travelling recorder probes for future historians....

Also foo fighters are sometimes still seen today as well as mostly seen in WW2 and korean war im sure they were reportdly seen in Gulf war 1.....

Also there have been things like foo fighters near CROP CIRCLES and then black helicopters appear shorlty afterwards????

could foo fighters be trying to communicate with us through crop circles???

When did crop circles start to appear exactly hmm might make that a topic as thats interesting to get opinions on that.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Foo fighters were originally thought to be the work of germany in WWII. They were disc like crafts i think. Some even reported seeing the german swastika on one of them.

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
knowing that the swati.. was being used long before the germans used it I may come to the conclusion after crosslinking the stories of alien cooperating with das reich that the saucer may as well been the aliens from long ago were they allready came here in history as the signs are being used by religieus groups and the nsdap was well know of being spiritually. searching the middle east for all kinds of ritual things.

<< 1   >>

join