It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vast satanic conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So where does Wicca fit into all this. Since it is a religion it gets the same freedom of any other religion. If satanic worship is huge I have not seen it at all, so they must really hide it well.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Imo the movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' provides a somewhat accurate portrayal of this movement.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I just got finished doing an interview with an expert on this. He has been involved in hundreds of exorcisms, he has taught police courses on satanic crime, he has had dealings with many members of these groups, has been the target of attempts on his life, etc.
I tried to ask a lot of the questions that we were coming up with in this thread as well. It’s the same guy I pointed “Designer1” to who said they were involved in all this. I first heard about him a few weeks ago. Its about 2hrs long.

nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This may be slightly off-topic, but I recently read THE best quote on religion probably of all time. Interestingly enough it was by Frank Zappa:

The only difference between a religion and a cult is the amount of real estate they own.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi
Imo the movie 'Eyes Wide Shut' provides a somewhat accurate portrayal of this movement.

I do think it does, I also think its why Kubrick died right after he released it.
many "conspiracy theories" surround that movie.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Eyes wide shut...

I have not seen this movie but I am familiar with two of Stanley Kubricks early movies.

A Clockwork Orange

2001 A Space Odyessy.

A Clockwork Orange was to me a strange movie..and by what the summations on the web say about Eyes wide shut it is along the same line only more strange.

Now if you want to sit through a strange movie and if you can stand to sit through this tome...watch "2001 A Space Odyessy." When you finish this movie you will have gone to church and watched/heard a sermon.
This movie made so many years ago is the quintessential New Age occult sermon...right down to the big black block as god. If you know the pattern or occult fingerprint in many of its variations this becomes obvioius. And I mean right down to the reincarnation after the long psychedelic light show. 2001 the Space Odyessy is a religious sermon. The question is what is the religion??
Stanley Kubrick is not the only director or movie plot incorporating religion or this pattern. Any of you Trekies remember the movie involving the "Save the Whales." THe big black block came from outer space looking for the whales. They slip this in all the time in movies and most not schooled in this pattern will miss it. Most of us think this is just entertainment and it is to most of us. To those particularly schooled in it...this is another message entirely.
How about the Star Trek where Spocks soul is reinserted in his body back on Vulcan after hiding/storing it in the Doctors body. When they get to Vulcan...what was that stone circle they were standing in before the two altars. What were the names of the two pillars in the background... the one on the left and the one on the right. What does it mean when the priestesses raised their hands or forearms in salute?? The triangles in their robes..one pointed up the other pointed down??
But this is all hollywood..yes...they are not sending a message to certain peoples in the audiences
By the way..Stanley Kubrick has a fingerprint noticable in those days. This movie,2001 the Space Odyessy" and his later movie "Barry Lyndon" were very large budget movies for back in those days. Neither did all that well at the box office recipt tallys. How did he get funding for these huge works. What was his connection to these big budgets. Remember ...these movies were before many of todays special effects and had very large budgets for back in those days.
Oh..by the way again..what is the religion being promoted in Star Wars?? The duality..the dark side and the light side?? You guys think this is just for kids?? Think again!!

My point in all this after watching several of his movies is ...what is Stanley Kubrick's religion? What is the religion constantly being promoted by hollwood and television to those schooled in this fingerprint. There will be others in line to contunue the work of Stanley Kubrick.

Think on this and pay attention when you go to movies and watch television. They promote variations of this control technique all the time.
Whats more ...they count on you the bulk of the public not knowing the difference.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

what I dont quite understand is your comment that satan predates christianity by a couple of years. could you clarify?

I was just making the simple point that Satan predates Christianity. A somewhat pedantic point in retrospect. I do agree with your points about dualism, I just think that the mental construct of dualism reflects objective reality rather than creating a subjective reality.

Originally posted by PennKen2009

have you ever READ the book of job? its not a history of satan, its a book about a man who has everything taken away from him, and how he remains faithful to God throughout the entire thing, no matter what satan tries, he stays faithful and doesn't curse God.

True, but Job does provide some very important info on Satan and how he is allowed to operate. And lets not forget that Job ended up with much more than he ever lost. “Curse God and die”! Gee, thanks honey.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This thread is excellent, great work amenti, one day I will prepare a really good thread like this before I pass away, and press enter.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by harvosky

Hello, have not been on this site for over a week my memory causes me to forget to go to it!!

Basically, I began to get very weird feelings and images of things, but then my perps heavily erased my memory, I believe those psychotropic medications are used primarily for surivors to not get their memories back because they can be so horriffic, and it is solely for the beneift of the perpetrators, hope that makes sense

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I think Stanley Kubrick was helped along in his death if you know what I mean, he revealed too much of what really goes on and they had to get "rid of him"

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
^
Stanley Kubrick and Aaron Russo are probably having some very interesting conversations right about now.

posted on Sep, 3 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
efforts to form a global government, a world with more unity and less barriers in which diversity still remains is not necessarily a conspiracy but the desire of many people.

Correct. The conspiracy part comes in when the real sting pullers DONT have everyones best interests in mind. The real string pullers only have their own interests in mind.

and its not necessarily satanic but can be a good thing.

No offense, but how naive.

You fail to understand that for the most part we all would get along, but the string pullers dont let that happen. They generate hate.
They generate hate because they want us all fighting each other so we dont notice exactly what they are doing as they establish their one world government.
And it wont be a good thing, unless you love communism.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No comfort in Job

Originally posted by PennKen2009
have you ever READ the book of job? its not a history of satan, its a book about a man who has everything taken away from him, and how he remains faithful to God throughout the entire thing, no matter what satan tries, he stays faithful and doesn't curse God.

I've read the Book of Job. God comes off as a bullying, egomaniacal, paranoid, sadistic jerk. Satan is just trying to prove a point, and seems to manage it pretty well. Required reading for all Satanists, I should imagine.

For more on this, read Jung's Answer to Job. Excerpt here.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

No offense, but how naive.

You fail to understand that for the most part we all would get along, but the string pullers dont let that happen. They generate hate.
They generate hate because they want us all fighting each other so we dont notice exactly what they are doing as they establish their one world government.
And it wont be a good thing, unless you love communism.

my positive outlook and respect of my fellow humans in government and their visions for one world of "unity in diversity" is what you call naive...and I call this outlook of mine the only hope for humanity.

I will not heal their hate by hating them.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'll bring the symbols, you bring the delusion

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Watch "2001 A Space Odyessy." When you finish this movie you will have gone to church and watched/heard a sermon.

MGM doesn't know this yet, but they're paying for the first $10 million religious movie.

-- Arthur C. Clarke, author of 2001: A Space Odyssey

[edit on 4-9-2007 by Astyanax]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here is a link to an audio interview with a guy who is all over this issue.
he himself is a survivor of generational mind control and satanic ritual abuse.
His name is Zeph Daniel. he himself has done hundreds of interviews with people
in and around the issue. It is very interesting.

Here is the interview.
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

[edit on 26-9-2007 by Amenti]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
here is another addition from Russ Dizdar. This is more info on the Black Awakening and more
conspiracyclothes.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok, what the heck is this video? It is called:

The Arrivals (Part 27) Why Satanism is Practiced by Our Leaders

Then I see Tom Cruise take off his mask. I thought I was familiar with all Tom Cruise movies; what was this, some straight to video flop or something?

Anyone know about this?

(Cruise is at about 5:15)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-4-2009 by Bombeni]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bombeni

I believe those are scenes from the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by Bombeni

I believe those are scenes from the movie Eyes Wide Shut.

Thank you for letting me know, I didn't see that one, but I have the idea the movie wasn't about satanism, that this scene was some kind of dream state or something? Thanks again.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join