It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Howard Stern sold out to the Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
I think howard stern is the all time biggest scum bag on the radio.

Do ya?

he has single handedly set our country back a hundred years.

Has he?

O&A all the way...

...That's what I say

I could do this all day, but I think I can add something relevent

Originally posted by earth2
Howard Stern is the Media King so they knew they had to control him.

Howard Stern is the Media King in his own delusional skull. A big radio personality doesn't take a stab at a few other mediums and become the King.

Also, Stern has completely missed the boat on the internet, which is the biggest form of media and is still evolving.

And no one had to control Stern because he's not influencing anything. When's the last time you heard anyone say, "hey, did you hear what Stern did?"

Exactly, it's been about 2 years, and not counting the Sirius move, it's been about 10

And why does he believe the Gov's story of 9/11?
One of two reason's, either he works for Gov or the official story is true.
You decide that one.

Stop it, why can't he have an opinion?

But wait, let me look at this like the conspiracist I am.
Stern simply hasn't woken up. What makes you think he'd be as enlightened as an ATS member? It takes a bold person to even question the official story, and a brave person to admit he's questioned it. And it takes a lot of reading to start to conclude that the governemt is most likely lying about everything regarding 911. Stern is making too much money for that crap.

If I were a billionaire I'd probably believe anything the government said too.

Man, Howard Stern used to be my God

uhhhhhhh...

Let me ask you this because I think Howard was very strong minded in his beliefs, is it possible the Gov nabbed him and brainwashed him or whatever they do? Because when I think back this all started happening with him about the time he divorced his wife. Around 9/11 I think, some where around that time.

Alison, it's all about Alison, hoo hoo.

No, it isn't the government that got to him, it's MONEY. Howard started losing his fire as his paycheck started increasing. And if you make enough money you can have a girlfriend thirty years your junior.

Don't worry, he'll get his though. Eventually one of his daughters will be naked screaming about her vagina in a theater...

oh wait

Ramon, get the OP a tin foil hat shaped like Howards haircut.

FFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUNKIS!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
With all that said I have to turn on the show to see whats new, sal & richard=hilarious....

Talk about selling out how about^kevin smith^
Just kidding clerks 2 was awesome but he was in tmnt, come on

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   

As far as him working for the gov.. I think he's too critical of the bush administration to be working for them. However, for such a raunchy entertainer, he does seem to have a lot of conservative views. If you've listened to the show for a while, you'll notice, quite surprisingly, that he is actually an extremely conservative guy, and the entire shock-jock thing is just a big act.

I wouldn't call him 'Conservative,' although some of his views might be surprising to some. Howard has openly expressed his support for letting gays marry, a woman's right to choose and his modest contempt for religion. He has also never referred to himself as a 'shock jock.' Its a comedy show and Howard is a humorist, he has said himself he was never out to shock people.

Howard Stern created the most successful, influential radio show in history and has really protected the right to free speech in my opinion. He is one of the hardest working people in show business. If he doesn't deserve monster paychecks, who in show business does? I can't think of anyone who has done more for the radio industry. Look at what he has done and you'll understand how he made that money without some government conspiracy. I think his show is better than ever. Howard started it all, the rest followed/copied- if you want compelling radio with tons of laughs you can't do better.

P.S. Sirius is the best spent money ever, I drive all the time and it is a huge life-saver.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by andyzero1234]

[edit on 23-8-2007 by andyzero1234]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well, I don't think HS is technically working for the feds, but with what is probably actually happening the effect is the same.

You see, a lot of advertisers, such as general electric, are a part of the military-industrial complex. You do anything that would put the rationale for the "war on terror" in serious doubt and they would probably drop you like a bad habit. Therefore, Howard Stern has chosen to simply shut off his brain and do the goosestep when it comes to 9/11. I don't think he could even stay on the air otherwise...all the sponsors would probably drop him.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andyzero1234

P.S. Sirius is the best spent money ever, I drive all the time and it is a huge life-saver.

Got 3 in the vehicles and 1 in the house,

Stern, NFL, NASCAR

+ the music and I especially enjoy listening to the RADIO Classics channel

that replays the old radio shows of the past before we had TV.

Sounding too much like a commercial.....

To reiterate,

Stern did not sell out to the government.

He cashed in with SIRIUS what was it 500 million dollar contract,

Dividend check this year somewhere around 83 million?

The government couldn't AFFORD to buy Stern,

BTW: someone needs to find out what vocal editing software Richard & Sal use to produce those hilarious phony phone calls etc......

...we could have some fun with it methinks...

[edit on 2007/8/23 by JacKatMtn]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   

He cashed in with SIRIUS what was it 500 million dollar contract,

Dividend check this year somewhere around 83 million?

The government couldn't AFFORD to buy Stern,

BTW: someone needs to find out what vocal editing software Richard & Sal use to produce those hilarious phony phone calls etc......

...we could have some fun with it methinks...

[edit on 2007/8/23 by JacKatMtn]

good point!

I bet if you asked over on SFN (SternFanNetwork.com) someone would know what software that is. Richard and Sal are HILARIOUS! the kings of all prank calls.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Anyone here the show today? He completely discredited any conspiracy theory, life on other planets, and anything that isnt mainstream..... Made me kinda mad like I dont want to listen anymore, he is so ignorant

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i haven't heard it yet but i'm getting ready to. maybe i'll shoot him an email.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join