It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve; AKA(The Deciever And The Unforgiver)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is a thread that will never be properly debunked unless done without biased opinions. It should be done in a debate kind of fashion except the males should be debating for eve and the females should debate for adam that way we get no biased opinions like....

"I'm a girl and I think all women rock, and men are horny pigs" because everyone knows women think about perversion just as much if not more than men. There are people out there who need to just grow up and accept that men and women are created semi equally.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I love this SEMI-EQUALITY !!!

So we all agree that there are some things .. That GENERALLY woman are better than men. And somethings that men are better than woman at ? But what are those things ... I don't think that it can be said in one or two words rather described in detail.

Originally posted by parry noid
This is a thread that will never be properly debunked unless done without biased opinions. It should be done in a debate kind of fashion except the males should be debating for eve and the females should debate for adam that way we get no biased opinions like....

"I'm a girl and I think all women rock, and men are horny pigs" because everyone knows women think about perversion just as much if not more than men. There are people out there who need to just grow up and accept that men and women are created semi equally.

<< 1  2   >>

join