It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Not Going To Get Into Area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
what about a long range remote controlled blimp with a wireless video camera? the blimp could be painted flat black and have a nitevision camera and fly over the base.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I suggested training doves to fly a specific distance and sit there while panoramic pictures were taken. People were talking about using robots when every conceivable means of communication could be tapped into. The use of doves or other intelligent birds wouldn't cause alarm as they would look like the rest of the birds(besides the secret camera) and wouldnt need an operator. Keep it simple! I dont see why this wouldnt work.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
I suggested training doves to fly a specific distance and sit there while panoramic pictures were taken. People were talking about using robots when every conceivable means of communication could be tapped into. The use of doves or other intelligent birds wouldn't cause alarm as they would look like the rest of the birds(besides the secret camera) and wouldnt need an operator. Keep it simple! I dont see why this wouldnt work.

pigeons would probably be easier to train. I volunteer to clean the cages if i can tag along!!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
And...you are not going to graduate third grade English posting misspelled titles, like this one.

BTW, talk to Tom Mahood. He's gone into S-4 the back way.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Even if it were some how possible to get to the outside of the buildings, what do you expect to do? "Sneak" your way past armed guards and security dogs? Let me know how it turns out.....

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What do people expect to find when looking over the base exactly? I presume several hangers and not much else to be honest.

I'm sure the base will have alot more protection than conceivable. If members of ATS suggest feasable ideas then i'm sure other Governments would also have these and more advanced ideas if something worth seeing was there. And i'm sure the U.S Government would be able to counter most attempts.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
try to train a roach and install a tiny camera on him.

or better yet a mole.

or train a pigeon to fly over the base and drop the trained roach on top of main building.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by ellroy]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy
try to train a roach and install a tiny camera on him.

or better yet a mole.

or train a pigeon to fly over the base and drop the trained roach on top of main building.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by ellroy]

brilliant.. if only the Russians had thought of that. lol

I can't help but think this isn't quite on par with ATS conspiracies!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I think any attempt to spy or get into area 51 once mentioned on this site is rendered useless...but a pretty neat idea would be to remote controll a rather small black plane (lets say wing span 6 feet) to fly over area 51 at a rather high altitude, at night, and for it to drop little devices around the area, rather small as possible. And each device can record data and able to transmit it in about 500meter radius, i'll explain why in a second,

well ok, you have these devices in and or around area 51:
Vibration meter: record the vibrations going on under the base?
Sound recorder 1: pick up the sound of aircraft, other ambient sounds around the upper level of base, perhaps even talking?
Sound recorder 2: An even more sensitive sound recorder for picking up sounds underneath the base.

A few more tools if you can think of any, I think a video camera is a bit power hungry and because people already can spy on area 51 rather closely with there high magnification equipment i think they make sure not to put anything they don't want you to see out in the open, but I may be wrong.

All these tools must operate from low power consumption to avoid detection!

once these devices have been left to collect some data, perhaps for a few days, fly the plane back over at night, the plane should be able to send out like a relay request to all the little probes to start transmiting data back to the plane. Advantage of this is that they'll be transmitting from inside the base perimiter, and only for a very short period of time, I think this would be your best chance at going unnoticed.

Also, when I say remote controll plane, I think it should have all it coordinates of how to fly already inputted into it so its an automated run, also should be quiet as possible. Although even if they hear it, trying to find a small black craft at night flying rather high over the base won't be easy.

where to land the plane or how to transmit data back I'm not going to mention anything on incase anyone does want to try anything like this. Well there ya go, a vauge idea Ive had which I know in todays technology is possible...

[edit on 4-8-2007 by fill0000]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Who would be stupid enough to try and get in with robots? .>

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well I think using Bigfoot would work best, he is notoriously hard to capture or even find...I am sure even if he got into the facility all they would be able to gain would be shaky, grainy, out of focus video of him, and never actaully capture, meaning you would get your footage back and get away.

That would be your best bet.

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well if your gonna use a robot, I suggest Starscream or BlackOut, and have them just land on the runway

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellroy

SOOOO funny
I peed myself

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think people just love to post 'What if?' scenarios... I don't think anyone is stupid enough to actually try and get in! Heh...

Anyway, I think the best way to get into Area 51 (but not get out), is drive upto the gate... and just FLOOR it.... get to the airport and be a hoon weaving around the Aurora spy planes. loL.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As it's been said, anything radio-controlled would need to be pre-programmed, and would need to be able to return as well without being detected. Any camera equipment would have to have it's own memory, to avoid any transmissions. I'm sure they are monitoring frequencies as well as every other angle.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
And...you are not going to graduate third grade English posting misspelled titles, like this one.

Hahaha
I agree. All this talk of getting in is both pointless and fairly inane banter. Even if you did get in I doubt much would be seen.. get a dwarf to put on an alien getup, he could probly walk around unharassed.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The only way in would be an massive human wave armed assault on the facility by at least a regiment sized force (appx 1,600+ folks).

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
even if u use a silent drone....like a model plane wit a camera or sometin and even if it passes undeteced whata re u going to picture?some buildings maybe some planes.....the cool stuff if they have any is underground or in the buildings,how are u going o enter?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Originally posted by Badge01

Badge 01 I would like to verify your statement that Tom Mahood has "gone into S-4 the back way." Can you please tell me the best way to do this? I am trying to figure out what 'back way' means. It sounds like there is a 'front way'. If the 'front way' was the way that Bob Lazar took in the bus then the 'back way' would be Area 3 which I find hard to belive that Tom Mahood made it through. Or possibly the 'backway' was through the Desert Wildlife National Refuge. I find that hard to believe also. Please let me know how to check out your statement. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join