It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry for Luking so long I am not new But could not remeber my username. QUESTION Did you hear that?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Here is what you should do the next time this thing comes around:

1) Use your spidy sense to locate the target.
2) Use your ninja stealth technique to sneak up on him.
3) Use a Jedi mind trick to convince it that it’s really a carrot.
4) While it’s not moving, quickly draw us a Rembrandt of the creature.
5) After this grab it in your GI-Joe Kung-fu grip ™.
6) Perform a Vulcan neck pinch to incapacitate it.
7) Freeze it with your cone of cold spell.
8) Finally torture it with your writing…

No kidding!
My god, CrazyVacation, I hope you expected this kind of response because it was surely giving us mockers the fodder to work with!

Thanks for the target.
Cuhail

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh MY Gosh, I'm with Rhain on this one.Just about fell off my chair!
Seriously OP, If you have lurked long enough you should know we don't fall for this kind of garbage.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Man, you guys have GOT to read his other post. What a joke!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I particularly like that he is a "Theredical Physict." That deserves to be enshrined.

Bets: How old is this guy. Do we have a starting bid at 13? (I'm not talking mental age here.

Finally, is there a way to vote defcon5 "Best Post of the Week"? A star is not enough.

[edit on 7/26/2007 by schuyler]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I have to reprint my employee extension list because I spewed Aquafina all over it after reading that.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Man, this guy just keeps gettin better...at everything apparently

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I shall quote InsaneWeekendGetaway's other thread:

I am a scientist with a ba in biology, and I am Theredical Physict. I am a Friend of Kaku. For thoes who know about Physics. MY hobbies asl include Vocanoligy, and Climitology, as well as geo astro and quantem physics.

I will point out that on my MySpace page, I am "friends" with Michiu Kaku as well....yet, he never talks about ya.
To that point I will also say I am friends with:
Kevin Smith
Jason Mewes
and this guy I know in Washington state who's just a cool guy I know.

They've never heard of you either.

Silly.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
I hope you expected this kind of response because it was surely giving us mockers the fodder to work with!

It’s kind’a like shooting fish in a barrel….

….With a Howitzer…

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Seriously OP, If you have lurked long enough you should know we don't fall for this kind of garbage.

He hasn't lurked, AD. He's luked. 'Course he's probably a Jedi. So maybe he has indeed "luked".

[edit on 26-7-2007 by gallopinghordes]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Here is what you should do the next time this thing comes around:

4) While it’s not moving, quickly draw us a Rembrandt of the creature.

This is the best one man
I cant believe the author tried to pull this BS within minutes of his last thread. Oh well, at the very least, all involved have gotten a good laugh.

Is this guy banned yet?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Oh Gawd…
I feel so much safer knowing you’re armed.

[edit on 7/26/2007 by defcon5]

Hahahaha that literally made me laugh out loud! I say we don't ban the OP purely for entertainment value!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh Gawd…
I feel so much safer knowing you’re armed.

Your dad was running around in camo’s armed too; because he heard a noise?
Maybe it’s hereditary…

Still waiting on how to make that Guiness, send me a U2U on it if you don’t want it to be public knowledge, ok?

[edit on 7/26/2007 by defcon5]

Doesn't it just give you a warm fuzzy feeling knowing PH, and his father, are running around out in the woods armed to the hilt.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
"I am a scientist with a ba in biology, and I am Theredical Physict. I am a Friend of Kaku. For thoes who know about Physics. MY hobbies asl include Vocanoligy, and Climitology, as well as geo astro and quantem physics. "

Wow, so tell me about this new Science. Quantem physics you call it? Must be sort of like quantum physics.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Unfortunately, the OP probably has convinced himself of his crap as well. What's a little disturbing is Mr. Wacker seems to exhibit manic/depressive signs. Seems like these two very wordy and rushed posts, claiming everything from Jesus relations to being a theorhetical physicist and vulcanologist and a ninja to boot, to me, appears a classic example of the mania phase of the disorder.

Next comes the crashing depression.

My guess, the closest we ever got to truth from psycho probably came from the mention that his family tried to have him institutionalized. I really believe they did and chances are, it would have been best for him. Sounds like he might be on the verge of needing help again.

Perhaps someone ought to track down friends/family to Mr. Wacker and send them a link to his posts. Just in case he really is in a state needing help....

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I hope the alien forces that are going to "correct" earth are of the psychotherapist variety.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Defcon...I'll send you my medical bill via U2U. I was deprived of O2 for a good 13 minutes and I'll take a new set of shorts while you are at it. Man this place can be fun sometimes....

OP (thats Original Poster, not "Opie"), just wow........wow. Come back and lay it on us... MHO, stick to the art - you seem to have it going for you there.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This guy's dad is a "disabled vet" yet he was out in full cammo with a guy in the woods?? Tell me how that works? Plus that Christopher Wacker guy he claims to be, can at least spell correctly and has good punctuation. How does Mister Pyscho in the Head explain these things?

Christopher Wacker

First Name Christopher
Last Name Wacker
Born 1980-07-08
Country United States

Biography
This Is Christopher R. Wacker I must say thanks for taking the time to look me up. I hope you enjoy my work. I am a mid twenties white male trying to make a name for myself. I am currently mentally disabled and survive off of many types of medications to help me exist in this world. I have a twisted view of this world, in which everything speaks to me to come out. I do my best too keep from living on the streets. I have a really good ability to convey what I feel through my work. My medium is digital art. I use complex mathematical equations on top of my original creations to produce what you will see. Keep in mind I do not say much about my work. I feel that it is you who will see what you want to see. Then call it what you will.

[edit on 26-7-2007 by ninthaxis]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You know, the real Christopher Wacker artwork isnt half bad.

Some of its pretty psychadelic actually.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I agree, I like the artwork I saw. I was trying to show inconsistancies with this guys claims and the people/person he is claiming to be.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I knew that Ritalin would lead to this

Congrats on the "Warning". You worked hard for it.

You should have your own section on ATS. I woke up in a terrible mood. Now I'm laughing.

Oh well. You won't be around long I suppose. Back to the end of the world stuff and reality.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gallopinghordes

Originally posted by AccessDenied

He hasn't lurked, AD. He's luked. 'Course he's probably a Jedi. So maybe he has indeed "luked".

[edit on 26-7-2007 by gallopinghordes]
If thats true he ain't using the Force enough.Better go find Master Yoda. Oh wait a minute where did Schuyler go? LMAO

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join