It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone HOAX... Smoking gun?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
The similarities keep on coming. Check out this glyph. Look familiar?

Well, I see the similarity there between one of the "language primer" sections and the glowing orange outline...I'm not convinced of the connection though, because if you look closely at the larger "vehicle" in that screenshot, the orange glowing region appears to match the profile of the vehicle. The three outer circles are even visible as "distortions" around the vehicle.

IMO, still not a solid connection, but as good as any yet. I still think that to really be a smoker, we would have to see the same symbols ON the vehicles themselves.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandomThought
I don't see it. And the pic looks like a crop circle not the drone. I see zero resemblance.

You're not quite up to speed here. The resemblance is to the Issac blueprints.

[edit on 7/19/2007 by yuefo]

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
yeah elder scrolls four oblivion has wierd markings and strange ponty towers too but i dont think it has anything to do with the chad drone

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
These games are negative because it prepares children and young adults with the mental programming that aliens are evil and violent. This is of great concern to me and it may point to when the staged ET war is going to be initiated.

Many witnesses have come forward surrounding the Phoenix Lights and there was never any feeling expressed regarding fear or that the lights represented a threat.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm actually amused by all the skepticism so far. Remember, this is only one faction being shown so far. It's staring us in the face.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Where is this image from yuefo?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'm 97% sure this is the smoking gun. A review so far:

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have no comment on the drone, but it has been here long enough for some people to be inspired into making a game out of it.

Heaven knows, they should be starving for ideas to put out there. You know, new game new revenue.

I am not convinced they are the same. I also feel you are reaching at straws OP.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I thought it was found that it was an advertisement for Halo 3?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I am not convinced they are the same. I also feel you are reaching at straws OP.

The more experienced people here on the subject haven't weighed in yet. I feel when they do you'll find yourself (and several others here) in the minority.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I will agree that there are areas of similarity. As a matter of fact, the drones and those from the game have the same type of structural "feel" that causes one to say that they must be related.

But a whale looks like a fish, too. Even so, fish and mammals took some odd twists and turns on the path that led to these similarities.

Now from a perspective of getting some really big notice for a new game that featured the drones, why use viral marketing that is rather passe looking. "Our" drones are not menacing, rather,they look more like construction equipment. The objects from the game are much more sinister.

To me this would be the same as advertising a James Bond movie using Woody Allen. If I were putting up a campaign to attract attention for such a "smash and blast game", I certainly wouldn't try to advertise it using something that looked like it was designed to be UNEXCITING."Our" drones are construction workers, and the ones in this game are super villains.

But then, I don't run such campaigns, so just consider this an opinion.

Anyway, nice work on finding this. Whatever the outcome, this kind of detective work shows the strength and depth of ATS members; and how hard they look for clues to the truth.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Now from a perspective of getting some really big notice for a new game that featured the drones, why use viral marketing that is rather passe looking. "Our" drones are not menacing, rather,they look more like construction equipment. The objects from the game are much more sinister.

I think the point here is that the viral campaign is the photo-real version of the game. When they release screen shots of the other factions, I think you can expect to see something very similar to "our" drone.

The side-by-side comparison of the writing (above) in particular is stunning in its similarity. Too much for coincidence.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think the point here is that the viral campaign is the photo-real version of the game. When they release screen shots of the other factions, I think you can expect to see something very similar to "our" drone.

The side-by-side comparison of the writing (above) in particular is stunning in its similarity. Too much for coincidence.

And I will not be hasty in concluding something that is only a similarity.

I too see that these scripts have some basic "movements" that are the same, but the very act of marking, for any race that we know of, share certain movements. There are only so many things that can be done in "writing".

I am not saying you're wrong; heavens no! I am just pointing out the other possibilities. I look at all the possibilities of something, not just what feels correct.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Ah shucks, there are more than just similarities. I see one-on-one direct matches in the text, and there are even the circles inserted between characters.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Ah shucks, there are more than just similarities. I see one-on-one direct matches in the text, and there are even the circles inserted between characters.

Trust me, I am not being hard headed on this. I too see some characters that seem to be almost identical. However, as I said before, some basic movements in writing must by nature be the same. (Take the letter "V' in the English language. It is a basic "fork" design, and as such it has variations in many other scripts. )

I do agree that this is strong evidence to suggest a link here, but it does not scream smoking gun. The oder of cordite I will grant you.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
I have no comment on the drone, but it has been here long enough for some people to be inspired into making a game out of it.

Other way around. The game would have been in development much longer than since the drones surfaced.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
11 pages of images from this game can be viewed here.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is definitely a good comparison. But I think this is how many sci-fi games look. I do not believe the drone is real and it was probably inspired by a person who plays sci-fi games and has an interested in the sci-fi.

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE

Where is this image from yuefo?

Can you answer this please? It doesn't look like its from the game. My guess is a cgi recreation of the drone? yes yes?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
That photo is the latest drone photo, and for some reason it has never been taken apart by the ATS members like the others have.
This one seems to have flown under the radar here, I do not understand why.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join