It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conservative guy with a few guns and rifles point of view on 911.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Damn this guy is ready for war lol. For sure the FBI will look into this guy.
At least he has guts. Is he actually calling for civil war?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I gotta say I like the message this guy has for all of us, whether we're American or not, is bang on the (silver-backed) money

It's not just the Bush administration any more, imo.

edit for grammar

[edit on 17/7/07 by masqua]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
FINALLY!! someone that speaks his mind in plain view with facts that even the dumbest person can understand!! If more people felt that way, and are willing to do something about it, things would be taking a different turn I believe.

Nice video and find, thanks for sharing!! It was very refreshing to see that!!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I loved this guy, he was great. There need to be more people out there like him, speaking his mind and doing something about it. I was just thinking about the value of money and what he said is so true. He has some great information for everyone. Yes, thanks fo sharing this video and great post. I loved his gun collection..

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
OORAH ! Tell it like it is man ! This guy hit it right on the head . He is not alone in his thinking . I'm right there with him 100% as we all should be ! Open your eyes people ! I'd rather die standing up a free man than live on my knees as a slave !!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There are lots of people out there that are like this guy. The problems is how do you organize without alerting the opposing threat. If there was somewhere to go and sign up, I would be the first in line. So if someone could find a way to organize such a thing without being noticed, I would love to here it.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:06 PM
link   
the government needs to answer these guys questions because this guy speaks for something like 40 percent of the population. why aren't we getting any answers.

is this going to be ignored forever?

he says

"this isn't the country i grew up in"

well whats even sadder is this is the country i am growing up in.

[edit on 17-7-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
WOW, that is awesome!!!

This is the video that should be spread around to all of the mindless sheeple in this country.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Revolution is RIGHT around the corner. I will not participate, it is not in my ethics, but I think all Republicans should have a change of heart, if they do not, it could be hazardous to their health!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
This guy brings up a good arguement

He really breaks it down toddler-style.

SportyMB

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SportyMB
This guy brings up a good arguement

He really breaks it down toddler-style.

SportyMB

So, counter what may be, for the sake of argument, poor logic with an ad hominem attack?

[edit on 17-7-2007 by uberarcanist]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
There is no line to sign up. In fact, as I type this response I wonder in the back of my mind if lending my support will cause men in suits to knock on my door. But it is beyond me now, and beyond you at this point. I can't tell you what to do, no one can. What I am going to do, is show this video to as many as I can. I am gonna stand by what I know. I am going to have the courage to speak. Those who ignore it, so be it. But of the ones who do not ignore it, we can talk. Remember my friends, my countrymen, my brothers, fathers, sisters and mothers.....all great things start in our minds. Fear not and let us always stand by our truth!

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Should have added the 1st part of this.

www.youtube.com...

Nice speech. Sucks he might be dead from some accident or suicide or something.

I agree with him I am sure a lot of people will. But sucks for most of Americans that all people care about is who is getting less fat on VH1 or some stupid sports game. And no I don't watch TV.

Anyway time to wake up, cause if you don't the outcome will not be in your favor.

About that National ID card, I know someone who works for a DMV in the states. They are still telling me they have no idea what I am talking about. I ask him this every 2 months. I will probably ask him in another month but so far he says he knows nothing of it.

Anyway good speech dude, you will be the John Conner of the real world.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Good stuff this guy has balls. I don’t think the government needs to start a file on this guy, probably already have one. But so do most of us so whatever. But I am with him on the gun issue. Come for my guns and I will "make ya famous". I am 30 something as well, had a great life, and love my kids freedom and family in that order.

But in the end of the day I dont think 9-11 was a power grab. I think we got hit so hard we still are punchy. Will take awhile for the ringing in our ears to fade and the then we will hear the truth. Whatever that is.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This guy has said what has been on my mind for the past few years...I'm getting ready to turn 18, Legal to this country, and I love this country...but like he said, I fear the government that runs it. This isn't the country I thought I was growing up in, what my school taught me on how great it was, and all the propaganda that is spread...Even if you refuse to believe ANYTHING this guy says, you can't be ignorant to the fact that it MIGHT have happened...I believe as Americans and from what our fore fathers have said, we deserve to take this country back and make it RIGHT again. I want to help bring it back and take away the corruptness of this country and turn it good again.

Though, I cannot be arrogant to the fact that corruption is everywhere. If we did have a new government, president, and people running this country, whose to say that down the line MORE corrupt people could run this country...I hate to think of what other countries think of all of us U.S. citizens. That we are all blood-thirsty Americans who want to kill innocents and take oil, money, and be the "bully" on the block. Just like every innocent Muslim doesn't want us to think that they're all terrorists and radicalists.

I hope for the best for this country and its people; make that the WORLD and its people. I agree with this guy on every point...Someday, I hope to have a wonderful family and I'll be damned if this country's government tries to take the rights of my family's and my rights. If they put people down for saying what the think or believe in; possibly taking them to camps or detainment places. Our fore fathers would never want this...Good people don't want this. We all (liberals, conservatives, black, white, etc...) need to make this country good again...

p.s. Sorry if this seemed like a rant, but I had to write what I've been feeling for some time...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Very thought-provoking video. I wish more people like him would speak up.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The first person you need to recruit is yourself. You don't need to be part of any group to "do stuff." As long as you're one of the many who talk about this stuff, write about it, vote as you see fit, and spend your money accordingly, you'll be part of a larger effort. Those who won't participate because of ethics concerns need to understand that they are already participating, just by talking and writing on this topic. Let's be clear about one thing. You don't need to pack heat to be a revolutionary. You don't need to own a single bean...or a single bullet...to advocate for change.

Revolution is more than armed conflict. It is fought on more than one level. During the American Revoluton, approximately 13% of Colonials took up arms. The rest 'participated' by excersizing their opnions and peer pressure. They gave money, food, and performed services at no charge. Old ladies gosspied about troop movements, and old men took note of other things...which they may have accidentally mentioned in public to certain people.

Food for thought. For those of you who need something a little more...militant, try clicking on this. There's more to this than meets the eye. A little something for everybody.

[edit on 18-7-2007 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Impressive indeed.

My statement stands: When all is said and done, how do we know the people we put in post-revolution/reformation are not the people we were fighting all along? Smoke screens and mirrors...

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   
We don't know that any of the people who come to power after the revolt will in fact be more of the same that fought against in the first place. We can, however, take steps to minimize their influence by instituting many of the reforms that we KNOW are necessary. That's why discussion like this one are so necessary.

posted on Jul, 18 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
A very good video. He talked with conviction and commonsense that is somewhat rare in the world of conspiracy - doubled by the fact he showed his face while making his stand.

I don't doubt he will be closely watched by the authorities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join