It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ultimate Con" has been released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
A pretty good video. Very long, though. I'll probably watch half of it, watch the debate between Dr. Sanjay Gupta and Michael Moore, watch the other half, then post my comments here.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disarayHow could a government who couldn't respond to a
Hi-jack , have pulled off something like this .. One answer , they could not .

You are confusing an entire government with a few powerful people at the top. I suggest you research the TWA 800 and USS Liberty tragedies before you attempt to chew on 9/11. The subject is too big for you at the moment.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
From the very first spoken words , Almost every statement is taken out of context . The
first fist waving , raving rep. , that by the way was in no way about a pentagon "conspiracy , it just seems to continue one after another. Even
Mr. Adolf Hitler himself is quoted about a 911 cover-up.

These clips are chosen to make you think and depending on which side of the fence you fall on, they may seem as out of context or right on target.
Hitler was not quoted on a 9/11 cover-up, (unless he did not commit suicide and ran off with that secret nazi time machine) That quote he made fits into that part of the film.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Like he said, it's too big for people to think about and I think there is also a fear that the leaders we thought protected us could be capable of using us as sacrifices when necessary to push an agenda for the "greater good". It's why most would rather ignore the lies and live the dream, rather than face them and see the nightmare.

Love this, very well written, my sentiments exactly.

Funny thing about being blind, it really makes you not see.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Very informative documentary, especially for those who know nothing about 9/11 truth. Make sure those people see it. For those of us that already knew this, it never hurts to keep reinforcing the issue. Eventually the TRUE PATRIOTS of this country will rise to action and do what must be done, and I for one will be standing beside my fellow Americans.

The one part of this film which was of particular interest to me, things which I did not quite know in such detail, was the part where the man was talking about the nuclear war the NWO tends to start not only in Iran but elsewhere in the world. If an event like that were to happen and we knew about it beforehand and did not take action to prevent it, we would be almost as guilty as the ones who made it happen. These power elites need to be dragged out on to the streets by their arms and legs, thrown into prison, tried, and if guilty as charged, convicted and hung -- it's as simple as that if we unite together and make it happen.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by pjslug]

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Finished watching it. It has a lot of the same material I have seen before, but some new things. This video can almost be called "The 9/11 Starter Kit" for those who know next to nothing about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Agree with SI above^ a solid introduction to "it all."

An earlier poster mentioned David Lynch and I also came away with that as a vivid moment.

Also, Lou Dobbs was quite impressive--wouldn't you like him to really come out and lay it on the line?

But the most power moment for me was the ex-Phoenix police chief (IIRC) out there in the middle of nowhere talking matter-of-factly about WTC '93, OKC and 9/11 as an escalating psy op to install fascism in the US, and how so many who can are buying land in the remotest parts of the country to find some refuge when the next installment comes.

That was simply chilling.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL

Originally posted by gen.disarayHow could a government who couldn't respond to a
Hi-jack , have pulled off something like this .. One answer , they could not .

You are confusing an entire government with a few powerful people at the top. I suggest you research the TWA 800 and USS Liberty tragedies before you attempt to chew on 9/11. The subject is too big for you at the moment.

That was just what i was going to replay to him, 90% of the working goverment are hard working people but they are pawns in a bigger game going on from the top and this is the simple beautie to how this all works.
Honestly look into TWA 800 and USS Liberty tragedies, dig a little deeper into all this and you will soon see.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
sorry if this has been said before but i didnt read all the posts and i the music is rubish take it out and dont play it over the interviews...New sound engineer required.

But otherwise...Great video, straight to the point!!

Keep kicking till the end

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
lol, agreed

nice compilation of clips... no narration. music mix ranges from nice (ie barely noticeable but setting the mood and driving home points) to horrible (music suddenly becoming louder during interviews making it impossible to hear what is being said).

apparently the maker is a big fan of alex jones, lol.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   
ive only watched about 40mins and while its been worth the download so far i have to say how extremely frustrating the audio is.

as someone who has (at last check 10yr ago) a 30% hearing deficit i had to take a break after ~40 minutes purely because of the annoying audio.

theres times when its loud and clear and makes me turn my speakers down, other times its quiet and muffled so i have to crank teh vol up only to hear a bassy' note played out a trombone which is about 70% louder than the speakers voice which im already struggling to hear

its called *background music* for a reason, but the maker seems to have forgotten that.

the annoyance of constantly playing with the volume seriously detracts from its value, all due to sub standard audio quality.

[edit on 15/7/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wow! I had no idea this was out, and i've been looking for it!

How did i miss this one??

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
GPS on aircraft does NOT transmit - they are only receivers. Note that the aircraft on 9/11 were NOT GPS equipped.

The transponder is a separate device that responds to interrogations by the RADAR system.

Mode C: en.wikipedia.org...

Mode S: www.caa.co.uk...

Not sure what they might have been fitted with on 9/11. Mode S is not new, even though it is only just starting to be used.

IIRC TCAS and TCAS2 require Mode S transponders due to additional information being sent for use by TCAS in negotiating collision avoidance.

TCAS: en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 9-9-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Thanks for the link, it's a very good movie.

Use this download link if you want to save the video. I recommend you remux it (direct stream copy) with -240 ms audio delay, still some segments are off-sync in original video too.

Video is legal to copy and share.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by sb2012]

how do you remux in windows? i know how to do it on my linux box but not good 'ol windows. thanks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join