It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Ultimate Con" has been released

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The documentary "The Ultimate Con" has hit Google this weekend.
this film contains images and video from news sources on the day of 9/11 and the years after, focusing on conspiracy and cover-up. I always welcome new material.
There are a lot of clips in this documentary that I have not seen before.

*Warning dial-up users large download*

Google Video Link

[edit on 9-7-2007 by 1freelectron]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, it's a very good movie.

Use this download link if you want to save the video. I recommend you remux it (direct stream copy) with -240 ms audio delay, still some segments are off-sync in original video too.

Video is legal to copy and share.

[edit on 9-7-2007 by sb2012]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Megaupload link to original wmv video. This is maybe better than Google version since Google recodes it after uploading, degrading quality a bit.

There is also more info about it submitted by Lucus (author if the video) on 911Blogger.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
great find, terrible soundtrack.

if you examine wtc7 1 piece at a time its easy to think youve debunked it.

people have their opinion on what larry silverstien meant by 'pull it'. some say its not proof some say it is.

then we have the BBC broadcasting that it has collapsed before it actually has.

well either one of those things could possibly be dismissed as coincidence, however both coincidences happening in conjunction like that - Stephen King can't write a story that good.

planes disapeared from radar AND satelite? thats news to me ill have to check that out.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Need a bit Torrent for this in good quality..

If anyone finds one post it here.. I will look for it in the next few days.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
amazing video, best one i think ive ever seen on my computor, ive always thought that it was done by the US goverment, but that video really opened my eyes to some things that i didnt know.

Take Care, Vix

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Oh what a fantastic movie...

sending this one on to my contacts and flagging it!!

loved the ending too..

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As the video said near the end....

At 'best', the US Government, and it's shady cohorts allowed this to happen.

At worst....they carried this out directly.

Either way, the American people should fear their government, not Bin Laden.

But they should not be paralysed in this fear, for that would be the worst reaction.

Bin Laden is Goldstein.

If you have read '1984', you'll know what I mean.

You better hope you are not labelled as an enemy combatant.

As for the Anthrax attacks, was it a bad dream, or was it discovered it was a lab technician who carried it out as a protest to gain more funding against biological attacks?

I'm sure I read and heard about it!

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Regensturm]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"This government doesn't deserve much credibilty does it?"
- Lou Dobbs.

Dobbs is the man.

Great video, and very compelling for believers and non-believers of the conspiracy theories surrounding 9-11. There is obviously some very vivid discrepancies surrounding the accounts and actions of our government before and after the attacks. I don't think they should be blown off.

I have to say that there was also something very depressing about the interview with David Lynch. He almost seemed heartbroken at the very realization that maybe there was a U.S. conspiracy involved in the attacks.

Like he said, it's too big for people to think about and I think there is also a fear that the leaders we thought protected us could be capable of using us as sacrifices when necessary to push an agenda for the "greater good". It's why most would rather ignore the lies and live the dream, rather than face them and see the nightmare.

Nice work:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regensturm
As the video said near the end....

At 'best', the US Government, and it's shady cohorts allowed this to happen.

At worst....they carried this out directly.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by Regensturm]

Exactly! Whether you believe the official story or you believe in some conspiracy theory it's impossible to deny that something "shady" happened that day.

Maybe the government knew and couldn't stop it...
Maybe they knew and didn't want to...
Maybe they actually planned it...

We're never going to know the "truth" about what happened.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

planes disapeared from radar AND satelite? thats news to me ill have to check that out.

Why do you say that?

If a plane crashes they go off radar and the GPS tracking transponder stops transmitting ergo there is no signal for the satelite to receive.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Why do you say that?

If a plane crashes they go off radar and the GPS tracking transponder stops transmitting ergo there is no signal for the satelite to receive.

because it happened long before they crased, and it seems to me four missing planes known to be hijacked would be on top of the 'find now' list. you MIGHT be able to make the plane go off of a gps satelite by hitting a switch somewhere, but radar is not so easilly made the fool of. we spent gazillions of dollars plus man hours researching 'stealth' aircraft.

to say there wasnt a radar blip of the jetliners is absurd. to say we couldnt track them with any satelite is equally absurd. not to mention on the flight they do claim to have the black box on shows it was well within radars reach. not to mention the fact that the pentagon had warnings 50, 30, and 10 miles out.

if the plane wasnt on radar what were they using, a psychic?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

if the plane wasnt on radar what were they using, a psychic?

Well, ya know, they hire only the best!!

In any case, I thought the video was at the very least interesting. I found it quite intriguing how many people mentioned extra blasts in the two main WTC buildings, as well as the mysterious "premonition" of the collapse of building 7. Those, in and of themselves, speak much louder than the rest of the show, in my opinion. They help to establish the credibility of those that have spent so long looking for the truth.

Is this the truth that we all have been looking for though? That's not as easy a question to answer as is the one of if the US government was behind the attacks. Everyone's pretty certain that the US was in fact behind these events, yet the evidence presented here is merely circumstantial. There's not anything concrete enough that we could stick it out as factual evidence to support the theory that the government was in on it. We're running on mere speculation, with a few very vague supporting pieces of evidence.

The only question now is what does one do with this knowledge? With Habeas Corpus being remanded, there's not much left in the way of peaceful resistance, is there?

If, when the American People stand up and start asking questions, as we're beginning to, we get arrested for merely speaking, what peaceful solution remains?

TheBorg

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

you MIGHT be able to make the plane go off of a gps satelite by hitting a switch somewhere, but radar is not so easilly made the fool of.

Obviously you have never seen what a radar screen looks like if an aircrft turns off its SIF/IFF features and their GPS becons/transponders as was the case on 911 have you? All the pilots had to do is flip three switches.

to say there wasnt a radar blip of the jetliners is absurd. to say we couldnt track them with any satelite is equally absurd.

See above, not as absurd as you think. Just ask some aircraft controller what happens if their computer goes off or what happens when an aircraft turns off its features.

I am positive most can verify blips are not always as easy to see as you might think. Ground clutter comes to mind as just one reason they might not be visable. Dropping below radar limits might be another, not saying that was the case just using it as an possible example. Another woud be the ''SIF/IFF from close by aircraft might have covered the blips for a period of time. Again not saying that is the case just one of the possibllites is all.

[edit on 7/10/2007 by shots]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just a few quick questions, is civilian aviation radar the same as the system used by the military? Is this why the planes do not show up if they "turn off their features"? I would have thought the radar used by the military might be a bit more sensitive. What if they were russian heavy bombers?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Exactly! Whether you believe the official story or you believe in some conspiracy theory it's impossible to deny that something "shady" happened that day.

Sure we will, in time. The masses think they are being told the truth by the media but if they merely stop to think about how the story is being told, they will realize that there is no concrete evidence to support what they are saying, especially in regards to the towers collapsing from a plane crashing into them. People just don't want to admit to the possibility of our government being responsible for it because the horror of that truth is so frightening -- to know that our government sacrificed its own people to get into a fake war for financial prospect. And when people finally decide to do something about it, you will see a revolution in this country unlike anything seen since the civil war.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuncanIdahoGholem
Just a few quick questions, is civilian aviation radar the same as the system used by the military? Is this why the planes do not show up if they "turn off their features"? I would have thought the radar used by the military might be a bit more sensitive. What if they were russian heavy bombers?

When I was in the service we used FPS20 for radar and that was pretty much the standard of the time for both civilian and military. But that was over 40 years ago so that could have changed, in fact I am certain it has. Because at the time the range was roughly 220 miles but that was increased with new radars that could follow the curvature of the earth where as earlier radars were line of sight.

As for yur other questions yes turning the systems off on any aircraft miliarty or civilian has the same effect and the purpose of turning them off is to hide from radar.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sb2012
Thanks for the link, it's a very good movie.

Use this download link if you want to save the video. I recommend you remux it (direct stream copy) with -240 ms audio delay, still some segments are off-sync in original video too.

I also noticed the sync being off. I thought it was an issue with my RAM.
Thanks for the link to a better quality video from megaupload.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by 1freelectron]

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Aptly named .

Seriously , Talk about mis-informed , mis and disinformation . Im honestly
trying my best to find one good thing about it , but cannot . From the very first spoken words , Almost every statement is taken out of context . The
first fist waving , raving rep. , that by the way was in no way about a pentagon "conspiracy , it just seems to continue one after another. Even
Mr. Adolf Hitler himself is quoted about a 911 cover-up.

This is yet another video giving our country's " Leaders " WAY , way too
much cover-up credit when , in fact ,most of the 911 lies can be
contributed to one old addage , " COVER YOUR @SS "
No one wanting to take responsiblity in the minutes directly after the first
Hi-jack ! " Do you want to scramble some F-16's"" ? ,- ""Gee , everyone just left the room ."" - ""That's a decision someone is gonna have to make in the next 10 or 15 minutes !!"" 15 minutes not well spent . And that's what it's all about . How could a government who couldn't respond to a
Hi-jack , have pulled off something like this .. One answer , they could not .

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjslug

Sure we will, in time. The masses think they are being told the truth by the media but if they merely stop to think about how the story is being told, they will realize that there is no concrete evidence to support what they are saying, especially in regards to the towers collapsing from a plane crashing into them. People just don't want to admit to the possibility of our government being responsible for it because the horror of that truth is so frightening -- to know that our government sacrificed its own people to get into a fake war for financial prospect. And when people finally decide to do something about it, you will see a revolution in this country unlike anything seen since the civil war.

I don't have as much confidence about that as you do. I was around in 1963 when JFK was assasinated. I never did buy the official explanation in the "Warren Report" and I was not in the minority. There were a lot of Americans who felt the same way I did.

Over the years there has been no shortage of theories or even books written about the subject. Guess what....It's been over 44 years and we don't know any more now than we knew that November day in "63".

I wish you well but I think that ther are some things that ,unfortunately, we will never know.
I

top topics

<<   2 >>

join